Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 10-24-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future
Default BAL INTRO MAG!!!!

BAL MAG INTRO MAG

Intro sup guys lotto smirk here let's get this battle arena league poppin, ya'll gonna have to work with me to keep the activity going, there will be bonus's for voting quickest and for who votes the most so I will be watching.

We don't have too bad of a roster for the first week considering the activity drop on this forum in the past month but things are looking up got some dope heads looking into signing up in the future, I will start introducing champ and contendership matches around week 4 week 5 so who's gonna be the first to champ THE BATTLE ARENA LEAGUE!!!!

THE COMPETITORS

@Destroyer
Des been around for a while now and when he drops he is amongst the top heads but I find he struggles to get hyped for reg battles anymore but he's a beast when it comes to pics not many beat him! Hope he proves me wrong and drops some dope stuff in his reg battles.

@Useless
Dude has been dropping some dope stuff recently he was on a mad run in the 1-2 until he was dethroned by sharp but overall has made a name for himself is defo one of my choices to be in the first champ match!!

@puravida
Not read a lot from him but he had an ok drop in the fall brawl claims he has beaten top heads like unfukable on other sites so I want him to bring that heat into this league

@Keybored
Alias??? Came here with a cocky attitude and I've yet to see him drop anything hope he can back all that talk up and prove himself amongst the top heads in the league.

@Wavy Crockett
Another Alias?? Seen him drop some decent stuff since he's been here should be able to handle himself in here.

@Flo Real
My British brother flo I think can be hit and miss if he puts the time and effort in he can come up with some dope stuff but I think his wording sometimes let's him down if he polishes that up I think he could do well here.

@Spoken
I think dude actually has some skill just needs a better idea of constructing a battle verse I feel sometimes you overload ur verses with too much of one form of attack eg nameplays I think if you was to come with different routes could make a name for yourself in this league.

@Hush
Dudes a beast when it comes to battle not many people defeat him when he comes dope with it can see him being the first champ

@Killing Spree
I've got props for this dude one of the most active battlers I've seen and is constantly improving stick at it man got a tough match against greed first week so let's see how he gets on

@JShazo
I read this dudes battle in the inter site battle and he really held his own he posted a no show verse against swerve in the fall brawl so I've not seen nothing else from him yet hoping he shows up.

@jilti
Jilti has proved himself amongst the top heads but has gone ghost recently hoping he shows if he does he's defo another contender for the champ match

@Plot
Not really seen a lot from plot but dude filled a NS space for him so props and he has strikta first week so it's either a easy NS win or he's gonna have to bring it

@Strikta
You better show!!! In all seriousness if strikta shows continuously he will get a champ match just the chances of him showing for 4 weeks on the run are very slim! PROVE ME WRONG STRIKTA

@R!canTheoryz
What can I say dudes a beast he's been all round live battling and is one of the old heads, he's still adjusting from live battling but dude will get back into the swing of text and will champ eventually

@Chyeahhh!!!
I think dude is another one who if he put time and effort into his verses he can come with something dope his verse against tic in the fall brawl was probs one of the best I've read from him, not to be slept on

@Nameflip
Don't know too much about Nameflip apart from he doesn't like nameflips haha dude looks like he needs to work on his wording a bit stay up and put in that work

@Alistan
Not too sure who this cat is think I've seen him on RB but not read anything of his. Give me a reason to know who you are

@Knux
Dude is a contender seems hungry as fuck at the minute got him in the first champ match

@Orc
Orcs a beast I just hope he shows dude will defo be in a champ match if he sticks around

@2tripple0

Don't know much about this cat read one verse couldn't say much about it hopefully sticks round and makes me notice him

@Kemizt
Has potential to be ok in this league if he works on his wording and puts in effort

@Letterman
Dudes been killing it on RB hope he can make the same impact over here

@Cred
Another late sign in dope head hope he comes with it not seen him battle in a while but he seems to be back now hope he sticks around will defo be in the top tier if he does

@Boredom
From what I can remember of dude he is a decent head I remember him coming up through the ranks and improving like hell looking forward to seeing what he brings this week

BATTLE PREDICTIONS

Useless 1-0 vs Puravida 1-0
This could be an interesting matchup but I got useless taking it unless pura pulls an upset here,chance to prove me wrong pura

Destroyer 1-0 vs Knux 0-0
This is an exciting matchup both dope heads I think it will depend if des puts in the effort got Knux taking this

Jshazo 1-0 vs Jilti 1-0
Another dope match up this week looking forward to reading another Jshazo verse and I think he's got a dope competitor he's gonna have to bring it against, I just hope jilti shows if he does I'm edging jilti

Hush (0-0) vs killing spree 1-0
Dope matchup but if hush comes on form I think he will take this easy but he hasn't been battling a lot recently so see how this pans out

Nameflip 0-0 vs alistan 0-0
Don't know either cat gonna say alistan

R!cantheoryz 0-0 vs chyeaah 0-0
This could be an upset and with rican still adjusting I'm gonna say Chyeahhh is gonna come dope and cause a massive upset

Wavy Crockett 0-0 vs keybored 0-0
Battle of the alias interested to see what these two come up with I'm gonna guess on wavy winning though.

Plot 0-0 vs Strikta 0-1
You both better show if they show I got strikta taking an easy win here

Flo real 0-1 vs Spoken 0-1
I think these two are evenly matched but I think flo just has a better idea of a battle verse so I'm edging this slightly to Flo

2tripple0 (0-0) vs kemizt (0-0)
I've got kemizt taking an easy win here

Orc (0-0) vs letterman(0-0)
This has potential to be battle of the week letterman has been killing it over on RB last I seen and Orc is a legend in himself looking forward to this happening.

Cred (0-0) vs Boredom (0-0)
Another 2 dope heads signed in if I remember correctly boredom made a name for himself last time I was about and Cred is a known dope head another dope matchup for the first week, got Cred edging it but looking forward to seeing what boredom brings

Since we have the fall brawl running at the moment lets have a throwback from a previous final

Dominate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine
Guys have been calling for a pic tourney for awhile...if its 8 top tier dudes then I could see it being either:

-dope
-rife with no shows, where cashius wins the finals over whatever mid tier replacement got that far
Nice accomplishments chump. Top tiers weren’t sticking around for you
Those wins aren’t just shallow, they’re miles above sea level & getting dizzy from altitude
You’re boring as fuck. Don’t have what it takes to topple a great’s lines
Your personality’s Behr & you’re bout as much fun as watching that Paint dry
Srs, who is this faggot?!?! He’s got NO charisma, pure & simple
Cash Character's so fucking foreign it could replace the Pound Sign & Euro Symbol
In clubs I’m macking the choicest queens, while this fag is prancing flamboyantly
Far as sex and what floats his boat … I guarantee that it’s having a Buoyancy
& when my verse is critiqued, the “creative” “& dope”s are substantial to view
Cash breakdowns have “Standard” & “Poor”s so much they read like financial reviews
He’s an insufferable homo, with hormones that’s badly proportioned
Really, I can’t bear this fruit. His mom should’ve said the same & had the abortion
My wallet’s hefty. Ur pockets empty cuz u lack career connections
My bank Balance is healthy… urs looks like it’s drunk and got an inner ear infection
& yo I killed it trading Exotic Stocks - all of the Futures I bought climbed
While your Call Options consist of either your mom or the suicide hotline
I write hours of flames... then a little filler… OK, it’s a downer but hey
Ur verses have such a Liberal dose of it they’re turning vegan & won’t shower for days
& if u Show Up here I’ll go ape shit - prolly do time for the scrape kid
I’ll gladly take the years off your appearance… & I ain’t talking no face lift
Put the fear in you & you’ll Change Inside… get nullified if u want it
U’ll eat slugs from the gat… & next time u see me there’ll be butterflies in ur stomach

Vs

Cashius

You're that faggot teacher kids make fun of. Really, dude...I'll dent your eyes
You fucking NERD. Prolly got enough pocket protectors to field a full offensive line
You can't even get females to stay on the phone. You should purposely die, creature
Once ya'll starch ya collar first reaction is to hang up...s'like she works at a dry cleaner
I had planned on bullying this nerd...you should maybe shut your mouth, son
Cause I was gonna get domineering, but this faggot looks gay enough without one
My lady loves expensive things. But it's cool...I'm making scratch, and quick
The only thing YOU'D blow on a material girl...is air to inflate that plastic bitch
Please tell me you wrote your Neigh verse in 10 mins...I certainly grimaced, cuz
I hope that's what you colicky, cause it SCREAMS quick...worse than an infant does
Your life sucks...I'd tell you log off from Netcees but you probably never can
Spends so much time in front of the green screen you'd think Dom was a weather man
A girl takes one look and that pussy is leaving...They clearly laugh at you
This loser would be seeing pouch bounce even if he DIDN'T live near the kangaroos
Dom in the HOF? LOLOLOLOL...You've got no clout and you know it, queer
In one year you got more Hall passes than you've given out in your whole career
You stalked your ex girl. She spent the last 2 years telling you you're trash
That bitch finally had to come to you foreclosure so you'd stop dwelling on the past
I got maids on the payroll, loser...We're not slightly thinking you're rich
Closest you came to getting a household cleaner is a night of drinking with Strik
Bro, one look at you and I knew you were a homo...It's blatantly the facts
I'll label him a fag. Cause anyone who sodomy knew right away he takes it in the ass

Cash won

Power rankings ( too early to be in order)

1. Orc
2. Hush
3. Cred
4. Useless
5. Knux

Outro

Just a quick mag before this week kicks off will update with another one once this week has finished shouts to useless for offering to help with the mag but I had already done most of it will hit you up next week bro, props to everyone that's signed up this has gone from a week with only 4 matches to over 20 participants so keep up the good work. There's some dope heads sign in so this week is something to look forward to with some great matchups JUST MAKE SURE U ALL SHOW!!!!

Peace out for now

P.s I know my mags suck

Last edited by Lotto Smirk; 10-25-2015 at 05:13 AM.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:31 PM   #2
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

werd...
Old 10-24-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Lol...don't pull a useless on us
Old 10-24-2015, 06:11 PM   #4
Lotto Smirk

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

It's mostly done first one I've done though and had to do it all on my phone so won't be pretty haha
Old 10-24-2015, 06:34 PM   #5
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I do everything on my phone tbh
Old 10-24-2015, 06:51 PM   #6
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Wow.

Some good battles and u got a lot of people signed up.

Good stuff bro.
Old 10-24-2015, 07:56 PM   #7
Useless
100%

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I do everything on my phone tbh
Me too...I do some on the tablet every now n then...

@Lotto Smirk I can help out with the mag, what u need done bro
Old 10-25-2015, 05:21 AM   #8
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

im working on a laptop just bought it like a month or two ago for 200 quid........best buy I ever made so much easier than cell phone or tablet....
Old 10-25-2015, 05:49 AM   #9
Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless

Accomplishments
- Gave Jilti Herpes

Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless Alistan aka faggot zelph aka lip bayless

Props
Old 10-25-2015, 07:36 AM   #10
2tripple0
death warmed over

Felt like Cassius got lucky in that battle you put in mag
Old 10-25-2015, 08:23 AM   #11
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Where's my shit? I signed in @Lotto Smirk
Old 10-25-2015, 08:24 AM   #12
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

This was pretty cool. Well done @Lotto Smirk.
Old 10-25-2015, 08:33 AM   #13
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Props
Old 10-25-2015, 10:18 AM   #14
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Dope mag
Old 10-25-2015, 11:00 AM   #15
Useless
100%

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Good mag...
Old 10-25-2015, 12:42 PM   #16
Lotto Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larold View Post
Where's my shit? I signed in @Lotto Smirk
I'm waiting on another competitor to sign in to make you a match
Old 10-25-2015, 12:49 PM   #17
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

props

that dom vs cash battle dope.
Old 10-25-2015, 01:15 PM   #18
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotto Smirk View Post
I'm waiting on another competitor to sign in to make you a match
Thank you
Old 10-25-2015, 03:31 PM   #19
Chemist
Try this shit

Battle Record: 5-11

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

Good good
Old 10-25-2015, 04:16 PM   #20
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

nice work
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY