Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-18-2018, 05:04 PM   #41
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Knowing my response don’t make it less valid

Focus on learning how to write raps k
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:28 PM   #42
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

bolo bout to post a pic of his chick im assuming then

someone tag me when he do
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:36 PM   #43
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Knowing my response don’t make it less valid

Focus on learning how to write raps k
Okay I'll do that, you practice on running a league
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:27 PM   #44
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
I'm referring to the drag queen at night and lumberjack during the day you let run your household....I see now that's your definition of a bad bitch...

Let me guess, your response will be "I don't see a pic of your girl" but would be hard to compare because my bitch actually looks like a female. Btw stop taking that thing out to eat.... gained 10 pounds since the last pic you posted.
My guy u taking an L here. How you gonna judge his girls photo with that e-peen bravado. But won't show yours. Again anyone here can look up my post history i dont judge ppl's women. No point if im not gonna share a pic of mine to make it a fair shake. Cowards is something you dont want to be associated with. Say what you will towards me, but i pretty much proved a point here.

You're better than this Bolo.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"

Last edited by Clout; 09-18-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:29 PM   #45
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
bolo bout to post a pic of his chick im assuming then

someone tag me when he do
He won't w/ those bitch ways he already proved his character.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:34 PM   #46
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Uh oh here comes the hush puppy brigade
Old 09-18-2018, 07:40 PM   #47
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

why so serious folks? lol. All participants better show tonight.
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:57 PM   #48
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Lol, "one more day guys, that's it" aka "please post so I don't look like a poor mod"