Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-21-2019, 02:09 AM   #1
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future
Default Finny - are banishment battles still a thing? if so, I'll be Myles and you be Rudolph.

first, hope everyone is doing well!

since netcees is still up and diode is the most responsible of almost everyone of us this side of good 'ol RC himself, i assume he still runs it? good shit if so man!

second, Finny, if you are an active and valuable contributor to the site, clearly no reason for me to swoop in and get you banned... yes, Myles was out of line CLEARLY... and yes i'll rep The Land til i'm 6ft under it...

but bro, it really made me sad to come back after all these years only to accidentally click on a thread that read like an email from my mom reflecting on a school shooting.

you know?
Old 11-21-2019, 02:58 PM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

hi. yes. and he is.

i know.
Old 11-21-2019, 05:27 PM   #3
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Is this the real namix?
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 05:32 PM   #4
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post

but bro, it really made me sad to come back after all these years only to accidentally click on a thread that read like an email from my mom reflecting on a school shooting.

you know?

Dunno what that means no.

But what up doooough man. I remember you, you were pretty good, I think we beat each other both a few times. I remember when I was battling you I was actually somewhat worried about losing and tried.

I hadn't looked or posted on these forums in probably 6-7 years but a few weeks ago for whatever reason I decided to, looked up PR which was dead but I think I already knew that. Anyway, weird and cool to see at the same time to see people still around here from when I was in high school. Nostalgic.

Ima make Dyna Sore like the dude from Jaraussic Park!
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 06:16 PM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Dunno what that means no.

But what up doooough man. I remember you, you were pretty good, I think we beat each other both a few times. I remember when I was battling you I was actually somewhat worried about losing and tried.

I hadn't looked or posted on these forums in probably 6-7 years but a few weeks ago for whatever reason I decided to, looked up PR which was dead but I think I already knew that. Anyway, weird and cool to see at the same time to see people still around here from when I was in high school. Nostalgic.

Ima make Dyna Sore like the dude from Jaraussic Park!

Are you showing against Blue or do I have to get you remove permanently?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:24 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Perm removed for what did he even drop anything?

I said it would take a while I haven't even started writing or know where the link is posted I haven't been here in 8 years or so.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:25 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

@Aero
Old 11-21-2019, 07:54 PM   #8
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Is this the real namix?
lol word, i'm not really tryna text battle tho

though I am shocked at how upset everyone is at Garrett, crazy shit

Yeah ouch we battled, but you didn't beat me ;)

I think you joined SuperCrew with us though haha!

text crews man...
Old 11-21-2019, 08:50 PM   #9
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

lmao SUPERCREW yooo
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:11 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
lol word, i'm not really tryna text battle tho

though I am shocked at how upset everyone is at Garrett, crazy shit

Yeah ouch we battled, but you didn't beat me ;)

I think you joined SuperCrew with us though haha!

text crews man...
lol word.. let me hear a song you did or battle verse

post it up

and yeah that sounds familiar but AOG all day can't remember who all was in that but a lot of people... i'd accapella rap battle people on here but my only mic would be in my iphone earbuds
Old 11-21-2019, 09:12 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

who was in the supercrew I remember it and I guess I was.. but I remember AOG the most and can't even remember who that was.. AOG/Army of God was a gay ass name but I still rocked with it
Old 11-21-2019, 10:02 PM   #12
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
lmao SUPERCREW yooo
right?

dude, where is PW?
Old 11-21-2019, 10:08 PM   #13
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
lol word.. let me hear a song you did or battle verse

post it up

and yeah that sounds familiar but AOG all day can't remember who all was in that but a lot of people... i'd accapella rap battle people on here but my only mic would be in my iphone earbuds
bruh, whether you "kind of remember me" or not, you'll always be at least three key strokes closer to pulling up my old shit than I am
Old 11-21-2019, 10:11 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I remember you.. and.. what? 'bruh'... wheres those links to your music or your disses or whatever you said you don't fuck with text right
Old 11-21-2019, 10:28 PM   #15
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
I remember you.. and.. what? 'bruh'... wheres those links to your music or your disses or whatever you said you don't fuck with text right
i fuck wit text if ya girls down for SMS
Old 11-21-2019, 10:35 PM   #16
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

lol - i'll be back in a couple years, have a great holiday friends.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:03 PM   #17
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I know it's tough logging back on sometimes, it's like the place has changed and the people has degraded further into nothingness as you slowly become one with it yourself. However, I remember a time there were so many pinkslips, roasts and bashing on members it ended up being a circle jerk of 20 active peeps left and no one new. Lack of diversity n shit, no more fun people to bash on or alternate with. It doesn't really matter who you consider as bottom of the trash or God tier poster, they both serve their purpose imo. I do think the prison system could be used more on occasion tho.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:27 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

what you look like homo.. like some big mario supper brother ass nigga playt some music
Old 11-22-2019, 12:27 AM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you look like a pussy to me
Old 11-25-2019, 05:55 AM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

namixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote