Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 6 Archive

User Tag List

Old 05-27-2016, 12:05 PM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Default Week 13/14: Chat, Prediction & Discussion

Topics Explained

This week you will receive a period in time that covers a huge range of years and events, you can pull inspiration from anything whether it be real life events and stories or a fictional one as long as it fits the time frames. Enjoy!

Championship
(9-1)(c)ARTIFICE
(8-4) FRANK

Topic: Post Modern - 1970-present Includes Information Age, Seventies, Eighties, Nineties, the 2000’s, War on Terrorism, The Social Age and the Multimedia Age.

Contenders Match
(5-5) ADONIS
(7-5) MR. J

Topic: Futuristic - Anything Beyond Today.

(1-0) 3PA
(3-5) INNOVATOR

Topic: Middle Ages - Lasted from the 5th to the 14th century. It began with the collapse of the Western Roman Empire and merged into the Renaissance and the Age of Discovery.

(6-4) RAZAH
(5-6) ASYLUM

Topic: Ancient History – Aggregate of past events from the beginning of recorded human history and extending as far as the Early Middle Ages or the Postclassical Era. The span of recorded history is roughly 5,000 years, beginning with Sumerian Cuneiform script, the oldest discovered form of coherent writing from the protoliterate period around the 30th century BC. Includes “Classical Antiquity”.

(7-3)Timeless***
(1-1) Dr. Dog

Topic: Post-Classical History – Period of time that immediately followed ancient history. Depending on the continent, the era generally falls between the years AD 200–600 and AD 1200–1500. The major classical civilizations the era follows are Han China (ending in 220), the Western Roman Empire (in 476), the Gupta Empire (in the 550s), and the Sasanian Empire (in 651).

(5-3) 2Tripple0
(4-3) UnbornBuddha

Topic: Modern History - 1880-1969 Includes Early Machine age, World War 1, Atomic Age, Post War Era, The Fifties, The Space Age and The sixties.

TUPAC SHAKUR

Last edited by asylum; 06-08-2016 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:02 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@asylum will have that vid by tomorrow morning rounds 7

Last edited by Inno; 05-27-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:18 PM   #3
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Why does my name have 3 stars next to it? Also I voted on champ match last week so HA!
Old 05-27-2016, 03:36 PM   #4
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Championship
(9-1)(c)ARTIFICE
(8-4) FRANK

Contenders Match
(5-5) ADONIS
(7-5) MR. J

(1-0) 3PA
(3-5) INNOVATOR

(6-4) RAZAH
(5-6) ASYLUM

(7-3)Timeless***
(1-1) Dr. Dog

(5-3) 2Tripple0
(4-3) UnbornBuddha
Old 05-28-2016, 02:03 AM   #5
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

yo razah i was feeling your story bruh no lie great work homie freal. I really appreciate seeing that from you, it meant something to me. Good luck this week.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:25 AM   #6
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Definitely looking back and forth to the beginning of this was feeling getting hurt and shit I gotta be honest it's hard coming up with magazines and shit so props to y'all especially becauase I'm trying to come up with ideas about leagues and shit and the way people say shit about each other and I can laugh a bit inside knowing these things that keep occurring lol and I was never the one to stop for a moment just to recall our humble abode and I found nothing wrong with pointing one of these things out but then I recovered a large piece of stegasauruz spine it made her nieces child a Titanic of bergs sorry if your not pleased hope next week is fun either way and this place gave me somewhere to express that funny how voluntary it's become on some shit sorry lol
Old 05-29-2016, 06:04 PM   #7
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Definitely looking back and forth to the beginning of this was feeling getting hurt and shit I gotta be honest it's hard coming up with magazines and shit so props to y'all especially becauase I'm trying to come up with ideas about leagues and shit and the way people say shit about each other and I can laugh a bit inside knowing these things that keep occurring lol and I was never the one to stop for a moment just to recall our humble abode and I found nothing wrong with pointing one of these things out but then I recovered a large piece of stegasauruz spine it made her nieces child a Titanic of bergs sorry if your not pleased hope next week is fun either way and this place gave me somewhere to express that funny how voluntary it's become on some shit sorry lol
Really thought you were a teenager until recently.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:08 PM   #8
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Anybody on?
Old 05-29-2016, 08:20 PM   #9
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razah View Post
Really thought you were a teenager until recently.
LoLd
Old 05-29-2016, 11:56 PM   #10
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

gonna get these warm ups in @Adonis
Old 05-30-2016, 07:15 PM   #11
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Might need the ext @Adonis gonna try and get something done by midnight.

but if I can't I might need til noon PST
Old 05-30-2016, 07:25 PM   #12
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Might need the ext @Adonis gonna try and get something done by midnight.

but if I can't I might need til noon PST
It's good. I got time to write tonight but I'll wait to post till you do pimp

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-30-2016, 08:24 PM   #13
Artifice

Battle Record: 17-9

Champed
- Art Of Writing League
- GWL Picture Challenge

Artifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant future

@Frank gonna need that extension sir.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:20 PM   #14
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

@2tripple0 you said "Delete this sorry", you can't delete your entry once it was submitted.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:10 PM   #15
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Lol nah sorry you misinterpreted me I double posted by accident and forgot how to delete the post excuse the tardness as well and thank-you for being such a solid competitor and not bitching lol again about tardiness of my verse Lol but it looks like we're the first battlers to drop hope everyone keeps it fire this week I'm really looking forward to voting and dropping next week..well let's just see how it goes yeah good luck to @UnbornBuddha and great battle had tons of fun writing so hopefully more people are going to show
Old 05-31-2016, 06:15 PM   #16
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

please dont vote on my battles
Old 05-31-2016, 06:27 PM   #17
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Oh for sure @2tripple0, no problem. I think everyone had an extension until today.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:45 PM   #18
2tripple0
death warmed over

Thanks anyways bro and @Mr. J stop making comments about my posts go feedback a verse with end of the line rhymes and clogging cypher threads with back to back posts don't make me bring this back to 2013 when you first trying to find a shine on this forum and I schooled you years ago how to graph verses and write rhymes sorry if my style bothers you bro just stop complaining that there's other ways of defining a speech u lil bitch go ahead make a reply and probably quote who else but you know who stupid go duck your lieutenant and act like you actually accomplished and got ya shit correct I would rather be modest
Old 05-31-2016, 08:19 PM   #19
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

dont vote on my threads
Old 05-31-2016, 08:24 PM   #20
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Great stuff being said in this thread.

Soon as I knock the gym out I'll come back home & write some ish'.