Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-16-2020, 01:31 PM   #221
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
What she going to do? Stuff a suboxine pill in his mouth
Bro I bet she fucks you up Id love to see it...
I know for a fact the only reason you are talking tough is because you are online. Otherwise you wouldnt step to a 3 year old

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:32 PM   #222
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter View Post
Bro I bet she fucks you up Id love to see it...
Id love it too, she has that look like she enjoys spitting on it first
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:32 PM   #223
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Id love it too, she has that look like she enjoys spitting on it first
Come find out bro I promise I will let her do all the work.
You are all talk no action and everyone on here knows it. The worst part is you know it too

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
Old 01-16-2020, 01:33 PM   #224
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thats funny I was just saying that. I said you know I will let my sister kick your ass cause then it would be a fair fight lol
Shut your coward ass mouth you aint doing shit
I’d snap that junkies neck then fuck it.

You have proven to everyone here you pussy

@trvp nvgga aren’t you from millersburg ??
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:35 PM   #225
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
I’d snap that junkies neck then fuck it.

You have proven to everyone here you pussy

@trvp nvgga aren’t you from millersburg ??
No im not bro you know it maybe a year from now youll be walking down the street and not even see it coming
When your mom comes to help you with your wheel chair you will remember this. Keep your eyes open pussy
Honestly yall are really stupid thinking I cant find you lol
and I aint gonna tell ya when I do

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
Old 01-16-2020, 01:35 PM   #226
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cool if you are being real I appreciate that brother
Its hard to tell these guys have no lives they have 10 accounts each. I really do feel bad for them with so little to live for lmao
Facts brothel these dudes fuckin idiots have no life’s real talk they sit behind computer all day talking shit but they wouldn’t dare show up to your crib in 15 mins. Smh they love to talk but they scary!

They just don’t know what you’re capable of bro lmaooooo
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:38 PM   #227
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Facts brothel these dudes fuckin idiots have no life’s real talk they sit behind computer all day talking shit but they wouldn’t dare show up to your crib in 15 mins. Smh they love to talk but they scary!

No they dont brother. Im doing my best not to catch a body
Yeah im bout it I dont care Ive done it many times and anyone that really knows me knows all about it
Me and my boy use to go to the plaza parking lot and call people out to fight for money lol they have no idea
I find it hilarious when you get matched with a big pussy those are the dudes who will be all fight till they realize you got their back then they wanna yell for everyone to get you off them right away.

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯

Last edited by Scripter; 01-16-2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:39 PM   #228
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are all talk no action
You have copy and pasted some student level GitHub coding game shit. Made loads of empty threats how you can find anyone and take the site down.

I posted your address. Previous address. Sister's legal troubles. And sent the photo of your kids to Bagatron. I'm sitting on more. I can get creative with this info I took legally from the public domain. Maybe you should be like pasta and simmer down James.
Quote:
Old 01-16-2020, 01:39 PM   #229
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:

Stop paying him lip service
Quote:
Old 01-16-2020, 01:43 PM   #230
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Quote:
You have copy and pasted some student level GitHub coding game shit. Made loads of empty threats how you can find anyone and take the site down.

I posted your address. Previous address. Sister's legal troubles. And sent the photo of your kids to Bagatron. I'm sitting on more. I can get creative with this info I took legally from the public domain. Maybe you should be like pasta and simmer down James.
Coward your talk is making me tired bro your not gonna see it coming...
I will find you and your so stupid and naive for thinking I wont lol
Its gonna be alot of fun I am going to enjoy it.
See with me its like I wont fight you if I think you are a sissy but you have been talking a good game so I will have no reason to hold back when I find you. Its not gonna be no high school bullshit bro I hope you know that.

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯

Last edited by Scripter; 01-16-2020 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:45 PM   #231
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Coward your talk is making me tired bro your not gonna see it coming...
I will find you and your so stupid and naive for thinking I wont lol
Seen enough Leshkos and coming today thanks.

Go on then... I found you within ten minutes of logging back in here lmao. Hurry up. Do you want a clue?
Quote:
Old 01-16-2020, 01:47 PM   #232
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
No they dont brother. Im doing my best not to catch a body
Yeah im bout it I dont care Ive done it many times and anyone that really knows me knows all about it
Me and my boy use to go to the plaza parking lot and call people out to fight for money lol they have no idea
I find it hilarious when you get matched with a big pussy those are the dudes who will be all fight till they realize you got their back then they wanna yell for everyone to get you off them right away.
Lmaooo yo these fagits just don’t know. You’re literally dealing with straight up pipsquaks here. One guy sells microwaves to churches, and the other one drives a school bus. Don’t ask me how I know but I ran IPs
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:48 PM   #233
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Quote:

Go on then... I found you within ten minutes of logging back in here lmao. Hurry up. Do you want a clue?
Bro I am going to...
You are on this forum I can find you any time I want like I said I want it to be fun so Im gonna get you when you dont expect it

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
Old 01-16-2020, 01:48 PM   #234
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You’ve probably never even used a raspberry pi
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:49 PM   #235
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Quote:
Lmaooo yo these fagits just don’t know. You’re literally dealing with straight up pipsquaks here. One guy sells microwaves to churches, and the other one drives a school bus. Don’t ask me how I know but I ran IPs
like 10 year olds?

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
Old 01-16-2020, 01:50 PM   #236
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleth View Post
You’ve probably never even used a raspberry pi
Homo stfu

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
Old 01-16-2020, 01:50 PM   #237
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
No im not bro you know it maybe a year from now youll be walking down the street and not even see it coming
When your mom comes to help you with your wheel chair you will remember this. Keep your eyes open pussy
Honestly yall are really stupid thinking I cant find you lol
and I aint gonna tell ya when I do

Jesus even your imagination is bottom tier. Pussy
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:51 PM   #238
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Quote:

hmmm I got ya coming to see ya and I dont care that your trans neither you done fucked up Now im gonna beat ya like them dudes did where you came from
You should of stayed there
Fucking scum I despise people who run away from their kids

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯

Last edited by Scripter; 01-16-2020 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:52 PM   #239
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

https://www.wireshark.org/

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
Old 01-16-2020, 01:57 PM   #240
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

This guy has obviously never done a full Arch install
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote