Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2020, 12:56 PM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default I've taken breaks, always hated "goodbye"-threads. It was fun while it lasted.

It's shit like this when just trying to contribute:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
itt former albanian textcee turned norwegian hip hop starlet and occasional nc blogger misunderstands yanks talmbout ramen.

still types lots about it anyway.

fair play mate. fair play.
Zuo's shit too in that ramen thread. I ain't writing/posting much anymore but ye, if this is what I'll get when I do get on then count me out. Y'all are free to delete my account and posts. I'm moving on to other shit.

Also lol @ hiphop starlet. I'm just pursuing shit, the same shit some of you have been negative about when I've opened up about it in the past. I'm not looking to be good but hey, getting some cred and shit that makes me want to push helps. Also signed up for storyslam starting up at the end of January. All I'm saying is that I'm growing on a personal level, never said it'll be any good but people be bashing it anyways for 0 reason. This kind of negativity, where there initially were 0 beef, is a change that wasn't around when I first started posting here and I realized it does absolutely nothing for me.

Thought I'd give y'all a heads up so maybe you won't lose more heads. But ye, I'm officially done with this bs. I'll probably still be around in the discord until something similar happens there. Pz.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-09-2020 at 12:59 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:09 PM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Y'all can add "crybaby" to the tags and all kinds of other shit, I'm done with this place. I expected it, too. Just thought I'd give y'all the reason to why another NCG is jumping ship to other shit so you can discuss your antics or keep doing what y'all do until all 10 of you are left.

Old 01-09-2020, 01:20 PM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

The tone of that Eng post seemed rather harmless. Hard to believe that is the post that pink slipped you. Youre a good writer and contributer. Should stay. Who cares if people say TLDR to you. Get some thicker skin and if this is the end, then I wish you good fortune in life.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:24 PM   #4
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Facts you’re a good writer but lay off the estrogen
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:39 PM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Agreed except for good writer.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
The tone of that Eng post seemed rather harmless. Hard to believe that is the post that pink slipped you. Youre a good writer and contributer. Should stay. Who cares if people say TLDR to you. Get some thicker skin and if this is the end, then I wish you good fortune in life.
I agree that it was rather harmless, but only if you look away from the context of the post he was replying to. I already said in the post he was mocking I was this close to leaving. When enough people don't take me seriously I bounce, better than to stick around and be the clown.

I've given a shit about people making fun of the paragraphs for the past 4 years or so, that ain't it. It's when it gets mentioned every time I make a post things changes. At that point I'm not even going to bother, too much mental gymnastics just posting when I just wanna smoke up, post sum and chill out. It fucks with the mood if it's gonna happen 24/7, some jabs here and there is cool but when the urge to poke is greater than the content/purpose behind the post, I'm done.

It's not the first time but this is gonna be the last. Wish you and the rest the best too in whatever it is y'all gonna pursue. Will stick around in the discord from time to time tho but in terms of the board consider me done.

Old 01-09-2020, 02:48 PM   #7
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol at getting ethered off nc in 2020 in a ramen noodle thread fucking goneee
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 07:14 PM   #8
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
fr. i tried to be nice in the other thread but dude sounds like the biggest pussy.

you're in the wrong game, hombre. rap aint for pussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by immolate
be the change u wanna see in the world. post some of your norweigan hip hop scene shit that's getting accolades. i welcome more actual hip hop posts and works from members here.

instead you post a fucking essay written by an emo white girl, crying about meanies online.

Old 01-09-2020, 07:31 PM   #9
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

English is pretty cool, lol.

I'm going to miss you, Objective.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 10:09 PM   #10
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

95% of this place is pointless, petty and toxic. Time spent here is a waste beyond that 5%. I made my way here via rapflava and for a while it resembled RF, especially the open mic section, but the last two or three years the place has gone to shit. Discussion is basically a hip hop 4chan. You’re not missing anything.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:33 AM   #11
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

My heart shattered after reading this
I hope you come back
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:40 AM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
My heart shattered after reading this
I hope you come back
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 05:06 PM   #13
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao I remember beating this guy quite handedly with a quick key in an AOWL champ match once

pz Objective
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 06:49 PM   #14
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
95% of this place is pointless, petty and toxic. Time spent here is a waste beyond that 5%. I made my way here via rapflava and for a while it resembled RF, especially the open mic section, but the last two or three years the place has gone to shit. Discussion is basically a hip hop 4chan. You’re not missing anything.
This fact hurts
Old 01-10-2020, 07:16 PM   #15
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao I remember beating this guy quite handedly with a quick key in an AOWL champ match once

pz Objective
if he really does leave i hope this is what we all remember most
Old 01-10-2020, 07:56 PM   #16
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

No offense but not good to keep bluffing
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:24 PM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You were always yourself, always be yourself.

I always thought you took too much to heart on this shit, when really it's just assholes talking shit to other assholes, but that's you so fuck it.

Stay safe man.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 05:23 PM   #18
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

accidentally body-bagged this dude soz
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#ncisoverparty, crybaby