- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Knowledge vs Ignorant Prodigy

Site Battle IRS vs Arrestin Peace
(6/8/01)

5th Dimensionz

Knowledge:

DEATH TO THE IGNORANT

Ugh Checkit the verbal method burst in rages outragous//ya heart races left in worried faces this is just the basics//can't be stopped by bars or cages Billy make ya famous magazines and newspapers find no traces once bloodshed commence on stages against such a nameless ignoramus//verbal raptor massacre this feeble actor ya verses cause burst of laughter simply after I release this written chapter//I collapse ya lungs like trash compactors if you try to reach my point of stature attackin wit the power of a nuclear reactor movin faster then the naked eye can capture//this is just my simple notion all you bitches(AP) braggin boastin turn to shit once my mouth is open and these words are spoken//ya words are chokin body broken by this simple token you will stop provokin once you notice death approachin//you shall cease to exist once a midst the forbidden scripts of this lyricist you dare entice I'm pissed I dismiss this bitch PUNCHin bricks(me) wit loosely gripped glass fists//my true skill hide subliminal behind this minimal percent of shown lyrical that slays this feeble individual//I advise to check ya visual when up against such a critical array of skill clearly not dismissible battlin hard invincible at my pinnacle ya skill is simply minuscule decreasin fast until ya ass is hardly visable//the verbal damages ya left in all shades of Amethyst underneath the bandages lies an Ignorant bitch that slowly famishes faced against the wisdom I'm commandin this attackin with the outlandishness that could turn an anarchist into a pacifist//my rap percist and after this Christopher Reeves will show more activeness//verbal crackin ribs ya body collapse and shifts while I remain tighter than virgin women activists//My spit release like blood of slashin wrists from troubled adolescent kids label wack, wacker, and wackest bitch ya full amount of adjectives//ya think ya competition? one verse that I'm conductin leaves ya chances slim like 3rd world children after liposuction//leave ya ego shrunken just a lil sumfin sumfin for all you cocky bitches buggin I could give a mothafuckin...//I was summoned with death forth comin all this waist of time redundant(I didn't need to type this much) against a rap repugnant all arise the beefs abundant //remove ya brain surgically before battle it's an urgency you have yet to burden me unaware of I obviously ya name fits you perfectly (Ignorant)//go back to your Arrestin Piece of fecal matter wit all the chitter chatter about how you bitches badder you couldn't reach my level along the top of Joshua's ladder//I arise a problem in ya blatter all you chickens dipped and battered nothings sadder then watchin bitches shatter//battle Knowledge cardiac Arrest in Peace now and forever after!!!

BYE NOW

Ignorant Prodigy:

The God of Slaughterz..

Your God haz lost-his Focus...
I mourne-the hopelss; Sworm-like ferocious Locuzt/
First Born'z Torn-with the Thornz-of Roses/
I'm Approachin Moses an choke-his throat-with Cobra'z...
Roaches An Vulturz Arose-as Your Casket Closes...

In hell-with the lifeless; Chained in a Helpless-Silence..
Melted eye-lidz an A Swelling Iris...
With Excelling Mind-trickz your Delt-the Violence of a rebell-tyrant..

Attackin with cyanide an hatchetz/
I Turn vitalz signz to ashes..
Divide your spine with axes/
Fry your hide with acidz From Terrorizing Arachnidz/
With 9 spider eyez of blackness/
While I Smile with Pride an Satisfaction..
Vienz filled with cement by the Cases an Cartonz...
Pray az it hardenz that i don’t prey on your carcus/
Ruin your life like snakez in the garden...

Lost in my Laberynth; The Slaughter God'z Attackin...

-ig

Last edited by Saint; 04-17-2024 at 02:00 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote