- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Wally Bombmics vs Artickulate

Freestyle Universe 3rd
Hall of Fame Archives
(12/25/01 6:30:19 pm)

Mr aRt tiC KuLate :

:: Like a STRAP tied to Al Rockers HIPS the FU Belt’s around a BIG WEIGHST….we battling at FU or a BAKERY? Coz defeating Wally is just a PIECE-OF-CAKE ::

Wally?….BLAH!!!!….simply, he lacks BALLZ….closest from a DICK is his “Sisters-Vibrator” only time his ASS-Cums hard with JENNY-TOOLS….claim your HARD when I ripped your CROTCH ~ now attempting to beat me? It’s gonna be a TESTI-CALL……
Wally tries to diss but this Bitch VISIONS-BARBIES, aRt’s his EYE-DOLL…..Maul -Ya-Skull ~ with OMNIPOTANT-SPEECH and CLAW your CEREBRAL-IMAGE with deadly RE-SIGHT-TALL…..
Switch your MIND to SPIN-CYCLE….his BRAIN-WASHED him self as legendary when he’s Washed-Up like LEE Bell-Bottom Jeans, WALLY? Just an OUT-DATED Brand-Name-TITLE ….handed you your FIRST-LOSS on my ROOKIE-STATE now comes the third round, kid bangin heads with me now is just SUICIDAL….while at your worse i’m PEAKIN this will be your FINAL….step as I extract fluidz in your SPINAL….this kid FLOWS more PUSSY than VAGINAL….bringin the best shit you’ve ever writtin will prove VITAL…..

This cat claims his a Street-Thug when it’s evident his emmersed in NETCEEING…..I had to DL his Life-Line while Listening to this FAKE-BEING when I get his Blood-STREAMED…..on REAL-Player, TWAT? I’ll SNATCH your EXSISTANCE until Jesus couldn’t re-deem…your spirit, clutch your Subliminal-Thoughts to smear TERRORR to your DREAMS…..
I could strike you wit INTELECT within ELECTRICITY-CHARGES between clouds, Wally still fails to aquire {I}NTELLIGENCE {L}IKE{L}IGHTENING….ya crewz Trifling….add Wally to ya weak line up who sports nothing…but FLOW connected with more HYPHENS than Punches wich gets RAPTURED more than Mucous-Memebranes in vaginal openingz…watch this COCKY cat FUCKIN TEAR your HYMEN…..ripped ya pelvis only to get turned on so I fractured your cervix,Wally cryin…..Prayin in pews coz this SISSY fails to hang with MALES so asks for A-MEN….
All I witness is Wally WHINING….more than ‘BOOZERS’…..SWAYIN VOTES on how he came so ill how the hell did his opponant get a vote while his ass LOOSES….With each L his pride bruises….with his BLEMISHES-SPILT it’s sad when his FAULTZ-OOZES…
pathetic seeing his reliance on MULTI’S coz he lacks the Similese…..Wally CAMPS in METROPOLITAN regionz sleeping in GAZEBO’S for IN-TENT-CITIES…..
A TEXT-KILLA? Kid you weren’t even a Threat when you use to be iLLer…..15-1? you must be TEARIN kidz, but watch me ROB ya TECHNIQUE as I JACK THE RIPPA….

Wally’s Treasure turned TRASH ~ slash n’ bash ya VEINS to ITCH your Senses reason why you RUBB-ISH…..you use to stand ya ground now you get INGULFED in my FLOW like you SWALLOWED aRt’s PISS……
I’ve got a bone to pick as I Shred your PORTRAIT and rip your PIC-A-PART……Wally I’ma tell you str8 you’ve fallin off, FUCK your FEELINGS as I place ya DICK-in-ya-HEART……

Wally bombmicz:

get ya' "fundz" 2gether U weak fUUck..and "pay" attention....

nicka, fUUck-ya-aRt..ya' "finger-paint" POOR-TRAITS{portraitz} get BRUSHED-wit-dartz/
yo' "perforated" linez now "dotted and torn"..then thrust apart$$
U betta TUCK-ya-HEART before i SNATCH ya' PULSE.. ABDUCT-ya-(body)PARTZ/
i'm WaLLy Buck A. aRt..like "fluidless" LIGHTERS..i'm "tough-ta-spark"$$
fUUcka..plus-i'm-smart..be stumpin' Markz..aRt-ick'z da WEAKEST LINK/
and when U speak-it-STINKZ..ya' fluent BULLSH!T..it wreaks-of-(a$$)CHEEKZ$$
and now U greetin' CHINKZ with harsh dialouge..U'z a spiteful loner/
cause da EYEZ of Justice gave da Belt back to itz Rightful Owner$$
inciteful closure to a Trilogy of sorrowed Symphoniez/
ya' last "win" was like "fake gold chainz"..a HOLLOW VICTORY$$
U swallow-D!CKZ-in-3'z..equipped-to-please on bended kneez/
ya' tendencies of B!tchin' seems relentlessly entrenched-in-themes$$
aRt-ick gets ripped-wit-ease..got 3 wordz for ya'..R.est I.n P.iece/
cause when U step-to-me yo' destiny is definitely in question 'B'$$
da Section reads: Artickulate Suffers from Breast Disease/
da "Silly Icon"{silicon} of aRtificial "implanted" sex-diseased$$
infectious breedz wit Human Immuno-Deficient text-dat-bleeds/
when i contest emceez whose "Full Blown" status is best believed$$
to stem from sex-wit-fiendz..knew U was P!ssy!!..molestin' teenz/
givin' head to 'Lil Bow-Wow fanaticz..i'll stretch-ya-spleen$$
with Cosmic Weaponries dat SUFFOCATE ya flowz and CONGEST-ya-key'd(style)z/
with BRONCHIAL infestation..ya' LUNGS collapse..ya' flesh DEceased$$
check da Press Release..i "dry clean" AORTAS..ya' CHEST-gets-CREASED/
and "permanently pressed" when twin STEAM IRONS suppress-da-Beast$$
now ya' "flesh-is-feast" for Fine Young CANNIBALZ named waLLace/
i PLEDGE allegiance to "dust" Skullz leavin' ya' Brainz POLISHED$$
frame demolished.. Nigga, U A$$..datz all U aRtickulatin' /
U'z a prick-datz-Hatin' anticipatin' deez clipz-datz-waitin'$$
to hit-ya-face-in 16 Dimensionz..U "swizz cheeze"/
got dreamz of LA(yin')TEXT to "fUUck" bOmb on battlefieldz..B!tch Pleease!!

***nah, i ain't done w/ Crocodile DUMdee yet..bOmb'z addin' insult to injury..fUUck ya aRTz & craftz..peep

yo' 'dis herb'z gay..and all of F-U knows of his disturbed wayz/
how U sacrifice FLOW for Vocab and Sh!tty WORDPLAY$$
U DOO LITTLE to Doctor "fly" sh!t..get "bird signz"{da finga'..as in fUUck U}/
put dat Thesaurus down and focus on makin' ya' WORDZ RHYME$$
perturbed mindz with "underdevoloped" skill which is UN-born/
ya' mouth "run OFF" so naturally all ya' sentences "run ON"$$
get ya' lungs torn for havin' No FLOW..aRtick'z a HOMO/
wit No GLOW..i stole da SPOTLIGHT..pissed on ya' PROMO$$
ya' rhymez are SO-SO..not Def..ya' ISO-lated/
cause it only took "1" MULTI to render U HYPEN-nated......fUUUUUUck off..rat bastard

bOmb is still..da MULTI-syllabic Rhyme King of Punch Versez

Last edited by Saint; 04-07-2024 at 01:09 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 01:15 AM   #2
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Pt 2.
PPV
2/22/02 5:44 pm

wally bombmicz:

...ya' rhymez are SO-SO not Deff..ya' ISO-lated/
cause it only took 1 Multi to render U HYPEN-ated"----------i'm simply pickin' uP where i left off nucka...

now ya' life-is-wasted..got ya' "type" facin' Deadly Explosivez/
bOmb'z ready-and-focused cause ya' aRt-istik medleyz-is-bogus$$
UNsteady-and-hopeLESS..peep how waLLy pummel-ya-lecturez/
aRt don't handle STRESS well..when it'z Game Time, he Fumblez-his-"treasurez"$$
and crumblez-from-PRESSURE.."nerves break down"..'dis lame'z injured/
got baffled by Atheist Lyricistz..one named Ninjah$$
da same Member who recently was caught "Red-Handed"/
tryna "Bomb Mics" with miCz' bOmbz..boy, U'z a dead-man-b!tch!!
U fled-landz-quick to escape 'dis Hostile Environment/
seeking "refuge" at Meta-Sicc-Ville{Metaphorical Siccness}..aRt-feelz-Retirement'z$$
a suitable alternative to battlin' bOmb/
i'll shatter-ya-form wit "back shotz" dat splatter-ya-groin$$
no matter-da-storm..i'll cock back and blast-damn-cannonz/
my WILL-is stronger than Bruce's{Bruce Willis}..bOmb'z da Last-Man-Standing$$
in ROYAL Rumblez..i'm KING..don't Throw rockz-at-da-THRONE/
i'll Throw a tizzy-fitt and start Throwin' glockz-at-ya-Bonez$$
i'm droppin-U-clonez like "Bowling Pinz"..my STRIKES-don't-SPARE/
U can beg and plead all U want aRty..but (bOmb)miCz-don't-care$$....

{interlude: thangz about ta' get reeeal ugly for 'dis dude right now....back 2 da Script}

....about ya' Vocab..ya' Wack WordPlay or Meta-Punchez/
ya' aRt'z just "Abstract" crap..bOmb packz Mega-Punchez$$
with betta' structurez to further "confuse" ya' QUEER dropz/
ya' Faggot-like Flowz only fueled by ya' tear dropz$$
and ingested Pre-Cum..'dis weak bum??..Oooh, he's done/
got his meat{flesh} stung from da blast of 3 gunz..5 holez in each lung$$
U can't REtreat from the Verbal Abuse waLLy inflictz/
STILL da "Silly Icon"{silicon}..ya' surgically surpassed Dolly{Parton}-in-Titz$$
gave U 42 Dum-Dum'z{42DoubleD'z}..now ya CUP "runneth over"/
either hung(over)-or-sober..none-of-ya-soldierz and RUN-wit-ROVAH{aim}$$
my DISS-stance{distance} is fortified by millionz-of-MARATHONS/
call it "siamese aRt"...[yawn]...it still wouldn't PAIRED-wit-bOmb$$
"Talk is Cheap"..U can't "afford" confrontation..da Slugz-is-COSTLY/
still fightin' for Human Rightz..folkz don't "harbor" no Love-for-AUSSIES$$
U come-ta-Boss-me??..i pack High Octavez for Chumpz-wit-weak-(vocal)Chordz/
i'll "hit a High Note" leavin' U slumped-on-ya-KeyBoard$$
U tote Petite Swordz..i hold Machetes like Paul Hogan/
splittin' ya' Croc(k)..I Dial{dile} Done{Dun} DEEdz thru small openingz$$
U fall hopin' ya' aRTz-n-Trash prevailz..i dodge-ya-Potteriez/
Don't want no partz-of-me..i'm bad for ya'..i'll Clog-ya-aRtiez$$
fluent in LARCENY..i "take" WINdz..U'll LOSE-ya-Breath/
made U Famous from CLASS-sick battlez..don't argue 'bout Who'z-da-Best$$
datz a NO-Brainer..my PUNCH-versez easily knock Buffoonz out/
i'm da F-U Housekeeper.."sweepin" da Comp..so bring da BROOMZ out------------and another one

Mr aRt tiC KuLate:

Cute Verse.......My Turn......WaLLY WHO?.......Ahum!!

:: Lemme Burrow This For A Bit Ya Novice Fuck….Don’t Worry I won’t Keep It ::

Nicka….i thrive-knive$$…. str8 rip through your- inside$$
with five-drive$$ slashing- your-intestine$$$…..with the FOURTH-Letter cursed on this RODENT meet your D-MICE/
strangle this “PIG” with HIS own “Thigh$$”….n’ thrust his “Iris” into his leg to “Vision” ya “HAM-STRING” crippled with your own EYE$$…..only time ya hits hold “Valuable” blows is when ya end em with DOLLAH-$IGN$$$$$$
with $plended-blow$....Wally retract with bended-flow$$$$/
This Vagina cunt get struck deep like dicks-in-hoe'$$$....with ya “Nasal” glands to my “Pelvis”, you coming out unscathed? who the “FUCK-NO$E” $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

::Here Have It Back Faggit….Now Like Volcanoes Giving Oral,s Watch aRt-Tick Errupt with BlowZ::

“CRUCIFY” Wally’s “TESTICLES”, “CROSS” your FORMED-WORDS to “X-SPELL” your “MASCULINITY” when I “CAST-TRAITS”…..Hand you a 20 piece Dinner-Set to your “CHEST” then turn ITALIAN practicing tradition and smash your “BREAST-PLATE”…..
With weak “CODE” of conduct, Wally ‘s “CRACKED” …“FORNICATES-with-his-RECORD-collection” for him to be “LAYIN-IN-THE-CUT” through a weak scratch…..This disgruntled “KID” fail to diss-“PLAY” any “HIGH-LIGHTS” in a “DOPE-MATCH”…..
aRt Copulates the Globe when I BANG-The-Earths-Crust to get even Mother-Nature surrendering to Lust……FUCK these BITCH Wally ~ ask you girl about my “PELVIC-THRUST” …….
Wally thinks he Mentally-iLL rockin Wheel-Chair signs for Emblumz……Useless-Fuck, I Spit KNOWLEDGE in the Mirror only time I’m “FACING-WISDOM”…Wally claimin mad Street-“HOOK-UPS” when your relations infect you with gay symptoms….only CONNECTIONS you aquire are INTERNET-CABLES, MODEMS n’ your Scrotum lodged in Rectums…….
this ‘Chick’ getting Fucked by the “LEBIA” bruising ya “VULVA” ~ the only occasion when ya “LIPS” are “FLAPPIN”….Rip out this Bitch “Reproductive-System”….relocated to ya cerebral, “Impregnate Ya Brain” with Thoughtz ~ still fail to “Give-Birth” to Conceptual-Retorts…..
Mr aRt's n' Craft part your subconscience-structure from your conscience-state to END-zhymes…..i split your thought-patterns in half-the-time it takes you to find punches as mentally-exsasperating as mine.......Brain inserted C4’s between your two-states of being, so OUT-THINKIN ME?? "Never-MIND"..............
Twist and dislocate your “PHALANGES” then force you to “FINGER” your own mother’s cunt with deformed touch, so she can feel your anguish with each clutch of her crotch…..
Snatch your throat stick your LARYNX to TREES you can find Wally in these “NECK-of-the-WOODS”….tear out your “PENILE-GLANDS” throw it in the “BACK-of-JUMPERS” for you to be a “BOY-in-the-HOOD”….

:: Had Enuff? Fuck That I Ain’t Done….Time To END Ya LiFe Kid…check The Word-PlayZ ::

Wally you fag, I Violently pierce “BICS” perforating your “PENIS” then wrench out your genitles to remove you’re “A-PEN-DICKS”… BITCH, I tear out your Dirty-SNATCH, then swipe it to gash your hand beneath your palms to “SLIT-your-WRISTS”….aRties pissed, when I cave-in your membranous Urinary-Sacks force em to split {pissed ya selves)….. then burst your alimentary canal to rip…your sigmoid flexure COLON just to give you the-SHITS…..
Propel an AXLE through my mindz epi-center and attach it to the globe now the World-REVOLVES-Around-my-SHELLED -SHARPENED-WIT…watch me HATCH-IT, through the earths geometrickz, that’s wut “AXE-IS”{axis}…Wally Drown in a-VOID you fail to flow In-Depth in an aRt-ificial-Induced-State depositing “SINUSES Into your PELVIS” for “HIP-NOSE-IS”…fold your heart as your courage creasis…fuck this war shit….for a TREAT-Y I shatter your iorta into BITS so you know what PIECE-IS………….Fuck-A-WaLLy-B!!

{Thought} IF, As an ORPHAN aRt was AUSTRALIAN for BEER….that don’t make me a FOSTER child if I was adopted by queers, you hear?{Think About It)

https://web.archive.org/web/20030713...universexfrm31

Last edited by Saint; 04-07-2024 at 01:37 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 07:03 PM   #3
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

(8/27/01 9:59:21 pm)

Mr aRt tiC KuLate:

Wally…Blah!!….suggest you bring ya relativez cuz when ya ‘WinSlow’ ‘Family-Matterz’ ~
To endeavor matchin me with ya tedious multi-sylabolisticz iz nutz ~ hyphenz continue to get ya wordz scattered in bitz n’ tatterz ~
Attempting to retort you must be the ‘Fruit-Of-My-Loins’ cuz this ‘Dick iz Bananaz’
Yet still don’t a-PeeL when my rhyme-patternz advance your elvolution’s captured n’ your progression clattered ~
turnz Wally 2 seafood-cuisine when I get cha Gutted & Battered ~

~~ Prepare To Be Bewildered ~~

Dignified ~ aRt iz iLLness exemplified ~ Wally iz Wackness Person-I-F{r}ied {personified}……
conduct to electrify ~ causing rapid-currentz to flow through Platformz ~ giving Wally severe case of ‘stage-Freight’…….
You BombMicz?? I presume to get the mic-device to ignite……
Did I mention >>> my lungz iz an internal-combustion-enigne ~ my tonsilz act az spark-plugz ~ inner breath exhaled supplies high-voltage ……
So aknowledge…….& witness grenadez explode the Cord-Less……
Your use-less……I simulate like electrodez triggering automatic ignition of mic-switch……
Grand-Staticz….causing instantaneous detination of voice-inhancement mechanicz {bombmicz}…..
Wally run in frantic from osteo-arthiritis tacticz ~ inflaming jointz with chronic pains & stiffness……
Can barely hold the Load when I put my ‘Weight-Up’ exposing your Weakness……
You excrete fluidz from sweat-glandz due to exhaustion attempting to receprocate…….
Twist-mindz ~ inflict head-achez….from brain performing contortion in an effort to level your mind but prove we fail to be Isometrical {no-match}…….
My decimal…..spitz intrude worse than intravenous-needlez irritating-your-veins {get on your nerves}……
‘Iris-Slained’……how ironic when you ‘Visioned’ victory from my reluctant demise……
inavetability to despise aRt……iz neva certain when I’m idolized…..
you emulate every ‘Grain’ of my exsistance it’s Me you ‘Character-Rice’…..
expose Wally with electromagnetic radiation to kill bacteria & furthen deteriaration {I’m da vacine for your illness}……
when my spirit & intelligence illuminates I Over-shadow every living & inanimate beings and objects…….
I focus with intense speckz…….if I was to ‘Study’ your Textz ~ that would make you a ‘Subject’ of Ridicule…….
Place my monumental-structurez on Pedastools……I’m simply a tool ~ to fold-ya-bones…...sit ya ass on the toilet coz that’s ya only ‘Thrown’……
My effectz emmense ~ with intense-velocity ~ I destroy your Logic ~ consume your Flow like tonics so you lack ‘Rhyme-and-Reason’ even if you add Value to Poeticz {cents-sense}……
Retardate organs contaminating carbon with toxic dioxides…..extinct all organisms from vast habitats even germz attempt suicide…….
Prepare to repaire mussle tissues when I rip cartlidgez with acidic-spitz of lethal clipz ~ when my tongue flipz that’s when pain arrives n’ anguish derives…….
evaporate all formz of calcium so your main-framez cease to survive {asteoporosis ya bonez}…….

~~ Final blowz with your own styleeZ ~~

Rip your insidez to bitz….un-cage ya ribz while blood-dripz……When ya colone-splitz….Wally ain’t Bombin-shit……claimin street souldier-spitz ~ when da only thing your re-loading are Paper-'Clipz'…paper-cut ya lipz….slit ya finger-tips coz ya can’t get to gripz with aRt’s advanced scriptz ~ your too basic kid……how much hitz can ya take B4 ya head concaves and your talking with a lisp…..burn to grill Wally’s scriptz crisp…da only re-Mark u eva receive are streaks from my verbal-whipz….Mr. aRt-tiCz exsists within killin binges…..you street? Pssyeah only thing your Re-Arming iz ya Ink-Cartridges……
peACe & DiSGrunTLedNESs

@rt-tic-kulate

wally bombmicz:

art-tick-U-Late: "i 'pack a wallop' your strapped with 'pocket wallets'/i trod on trollops like elephants on sea scallops/scold kids with the strength to pummel through solid bolders....."

waLLy bOmb: "fool..shut da fuck up with all dat Boring, Babblin', Bullshit...oh, and if you 'gon use words comprised of 10-14 characters..learn how to spell 'em 1st..ya dig..you fuckin' Nutty prOfessor, you...hahaaaa...let'z gooo matie!!!

when da glockz=n=clipz=spit, the outcome is apocalyptic/
aRt-ick'z optimistic..but won't be when my artic=scriptz=hit$$
aRt=starts=to=get=ripped..aRt'z=parts=get=shifted by ARSONistic/
barz=are=dipped=wit foreign liquids datz 'flammable' causing MISchief$$
targets=start=to=get=SPLIT like 'chromosones'..my "roaming" [micro]PHONES/
hold CELLular modulations "connecting" your broken bones$$
with the efficiency of covert OP[erator]s in cloaking zones/
my spoken poems implode on IMpact then crack ya' open domes$$
waLLy'z "choking" clones with SPREWELL offenses..'technical fouls'/
my conceptions=is=wild when blessin'=ya=file with lessons=in=style$$
now i'm wreckin'='dis=child with vicious assaults of feared=hitz=and=elBOWs/
tears=drip=from=failed=foes who yell those lyrics=from=ELMO$$ ;)
spirits=entail=woes suffered by catz tortured=and=slain/
from UNfortunate pain dat often remains from torchin'=ya=brains$$
these coffins=and=graves hold alternate frames that often=get=stained/
when they caught=in=da=rain of ordinate flames {with} proportionate aim$$
your discourse=is=in=vain when battlin' bOmb..waLLy'z invincible/
oddly=insensing=fools endrenched=in=stool {feces}..probably=inflicting=you$$
with ridicule..ya' 'forced' VOCAB'z incomprehensible/
like 'college PROfessors' with ALZHEIMER's..not=often=sensible$$
relentless jewelz restrict=ya=moves, sunny..respect=da=felon/
selectEd dwellings of ABORIGINES get wrecked=from=weapons$$
infect contestants with IMperfect 'spellings' filled with TYPO'z/
ignite foes with NItro.."detonate" to make da night glow//
ENlight those with 'sniped' prose..ya' GUT is where the knife goes///
ya' life slows to a mere snail's pace when i'm "lickin'" toolz/
like COLONEL SANDERS.."original recipes"..hittin' dudez$$
now i've stricken you with B.O.M.B.micz Disease..ya' tucked=in=da=fetal/
i stuck=him=wit=needles..pumped=him=wit=lethalz..
blood=thins=..ya'=feeble$$
i'm bustin' cerebrals with muskets=n=[desert]EAGLES..crush=kid'z=sequels/
i'm nuthin'=but=evil..buckin'=from=steeples...
slumpin'=ya=peoplez$$
i'm comin'=to=greet=you..DOWN UNDER..with roundz=of=thunder/
these poundz'll=numb=ya' from da neck down..you'll drown=in=slumber$$
a 1,000 others just like aRtickulate tried OUt-rap and OUT-clap/
sGt. B.O.M.B.micz..aRt win???..i doubt that$$
know nuthin' about rap in da OUTback..so change=ya=views/
aRt-ick came=to=lose..now "hop" da fUck out like Kangaroos$$
befo' ya' slang=get=bruised..my 'body shotz' will drop=dis=child=to=one=knee/
aRt will NEVER infiltrate the [United]States like CrOcodile DuNdee$$-------{'dis almost feels like EE all over again, huh??...hahaaa}