- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Severed Reflections of Crucified Thoughts ft. HELLu

The Devils Playground

mr devil 666: 9/30/01

HELLu
Devil:
i shatter-existance...imagez of blood splattered-with-neckz-twisted limbz scattered-from-tha-next-witness//
disengage in mental warfare with myself chatterz-of-hex-listen... my mindz never mattered-itz-wrecked-witless// holocaustic-mind i follow-gothic-kindz az if i waznt battlin my own cortex enough i swallow-rockz-at-timez//
murderous tendencies agree to turn to apollo-i-stalk-in-rhymez..my joy back? i wallow-and-locc-in-spinez//
uncivilized premonitionz...executionz screamz hymned-in-vizionz reoccurrance brain stem-ignitionz//
suicidal filmz-cognition enter madness...infested with massacre thoughtz haze and condemn-ambition//
like tha eye of tha needle i seep thru ya veinz-with-darkness manifest pain-with-sharp-tipz//
im about az sane-az-scarp-flipz decizionz of waylayz in a daze crazed-for-heart-splitz//

HELLuCiNaTiOn:
Decayed to start with-in a maze of shallow enigmas/ candles relinquish as the scent of death stays to handle the stigmas/ tastin scandal elixirs..../ left to pray the scaffolding lifts us out of the depths what seems to be flames for-shadowing victims/ babies battling baptisms, broken from love & it seems the coveted reach is/ covenant leases on corrupted powers by which the government preaches/ brothers in deep @#%$.....equilibrium diseased & sufferin lesions/ its tougher to reason when the deceased are discovered in pieces/ another defeat is destined to wither my mind to bitter in time/ under my thesis.....litterin lines but you'll find no quitter inside.......

Devil:
evil fillz bodily functionz when i slither-in-spinez i turn to tha siccest-of-sidez vizion tha wiccedest-eyez// enjoy hell while you stick-with-tha-liez..death fearz me..i tricked-with-desguize and even stricken-demize// im like a bullet...im triggered to tha point of no-return hittin flesh to slowly-burn never show-concern//
rage incurz with mass confuzion...help? ya slowly-learn with growin-yearn...'devil youve been told-ta-turn'// battle decizionz within iz my mentality..my brainz like a concentration-camp how tha wrong-sensation-clampz// adversary victoriez rezult in my 'right' cortex..i spawn-a-tenacious-glance from cell soldierz i bomb-on-ostentatious-chance//

HELLuCiNaTiOn:
Spawned on spacious lands, hate embellished to halt a nations plans/ the racist glands flourish while peace rests in God's gracious hands/ strands of chaste trace the fate of a man late in arrival/ with Satan's survival riding on Mary's strength in her child/ thanked are the vile....concessions of life through lacked conviction/ fighting back submissions to religions that write a fact from fiction/ try to track division in corrupted cells where multiplicity shells.../ chaos theory...severed reflections tell how our culture typically dwells/ dead seas scroll visions of crossroads and hidden lost souls/ now I'm brought home.......crucified for what my forbidden thoughts told........

Last edited by Saint; 04-15-2024 at 03:38 PM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote