- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Sha77er S7ar vs Richnutz

Sha77ers7ar vs Richnutz

WordsofWidsom board HOF: Chapter 1
8/14/01 12:19 pm

No more Richnuttz... From here on out its Your Richness...

So Bow Down...

Richnutz:

Strike one, I bust verbs and watched this dike run
S7ar wanted beef, but when he got approached he was like “Sike son”//
If u fly, i hold the future, call me your high-nest hide behind text, I'll get up in ya face like a Sinus//
Your fuckin wit a vet so you might as well and no-show, cause what you lack is battlin text//
Stop spittin on triple sixes, slapping bitches, claim they got rhythm, when all you have is twitches, fuckin quotes, italics, and cap locks, only style you switch, is regulating fag spots//
Exposure to my verbals is worse then UV rays, cause they’ll leave blotches on your head worse then sunspots/
Then I’ll uppercut you until my fist invades your inner thoughts/
it's time for your style to be diminished, cause in this track race your battle raps just don't seem to finish//
if you looped your punchlines, you still couldn't spit with consistence//
Re-using names to avoid the demolishment of Stars Shooting at his subconscious//
I enter your corpse after I leave it unconscious and mutilate the insides to cause internal osmosis//
My metaphorical chemistry causes whacknesses like your self to hemorrhage//
You couldn't elevate your style if I gave you a verse to help you gain leverage//
talk nonsense, open ya WINDOWS 98 and save-and-breath//
gave ya best, the plague suggest, ya find a grave-to-rest in before I have Fred Flinstone flashbacks and cave ya chest-in//
Just can't escape my bars, leavin cats thinkin I'm droppin text from prision//
Fuck-a-war-drobe, I’ll rock ya TOMMY, FUBU, juss ta leave ya GUESSin and Choppin MC’s thas my best-sin, lessoned ya and Fuck S7ar in 7 votes, I (AIM) like Charleston Hesston//
On that same token, my shit so cold that I'll freeze the ocean to leave it broken//
On the microphone, That shit was tight? that? what your seeking and hopin//
S7ar gets Sha77ered wit my Nuttz that leave his endurance weakened//
You couldnt 'come' as ill as me on a navy ship with aids infested SEAmen
I'ma demon, im not here to help, ima take your life and spoil it //
Nobody would feel your shit!! even if u trapped there hands in the toilet!!//
Your Richness defeating Sha77er S7ar is a pure delusion, even in your own dreams im your FINAL FANTASY//
we couldn't see eye to eye(I) if I took you from Insult to Injury//
I transform and you just form transexualy//
After reading them aloud you'll need CPR, cuz you "C"ouldnt "P"ossibly "R"ap, my lyrics better yours by far//
droppin first was a stunt which couldnt be accomplished by evil kanevil//
u couldnt stay on point with a SCHURE Professional DJ Needle//
I know why your retiring...cuz you couldn't spit as ill as me if you had 3 tongues//
so u found out u wack, and SOLD your soul to the devil and he asked for a refund//
my rhymes are rippin cartilage cause you just a sittin target//
spittin heartless, typin and submittin garbage//
each lines is deadly, and every bar that lands be fatal//
and soon everybody'll be lookin for you like Carmen Sandiego// watch your teeth chattter... your steadily gettin more nervous, cuz I stabbed you with a hot comb thats closing in on your cervex//
your not built for battles, I'll beat you out of luv, blow up your pager then target every phone around you with scuds//
and if the missles miss, I'll switch ya tooth brush bristles with razor sharp crystalls that will turn your toothbrush to chizels//
diggin in your gums so that it even hurts to whistle and you give up on life blowin your brains out with big pistols//
Like a metaphorical mathematician I add another win by subtracting this wack emcee from Freestyle Universe //
Not even a coalition of ya sixty-six best henchmen can quench my bloodthirst and battle ascension//
Tensions reaches a feverish pitch, once I expose ya penchant for spittin fiction//
Prewritten or freestyle it takes just a fraction of the friction served by my sadistic styles infliction//
To catch ya obviously overly optimistic and perilous predictions in the crossfire of a crucifixion...

GAME OVER!!!!!!!

--I won't be here tomm like till mayb late at night so here ya go...

Sha77er:

muthafuck a rich
u bit against me? u say u could beat me?

haha...lil bitch ass

((((((((((( BEST VIEWED if MAXIMIZED ))))))))))))

Quote:
OoRiChNuTTzoO: u kno wut since u gonna retire... lets finish off wit a match u Vs me...
Shooting S7ar: lmao.....that would end my retirement nicely...
Shooting S7ar: dont speak to me no more herb....
OoRiChNuTTzoO: well then lets have the battle...
Shooting S7ar: just set the thread and thas it
haha...

Ayo, I'll Stick My Dick in a 'Bovine's Asshole' just to Fuck this Bull-Shit.....Manueverin Two Fists to Loosen Skull Lids, then Abuse with, Full Clips Usin to Pull Ribs...Intrudin Whole Clicks with Proven Cool Tricks...Abussive Acoustic Movement to Move Men...You're "Cheap & See Thru" as Nuclear Bombed "Translucent Jew Kids"....My Rude Wit, Will 'Annoy da fuck Outta ya' as 'ADLIBS of DJ CLUE-is'...ya Crew Dips, into Inconsistency at a Consistent Rate, they Dont Know What a Win's-like...Rich Rhyme's "Needa Catch a Bullet", Allow me to Pitch Swipes of Slugs to ya Wind Pipe...Lace ya Timbs Tight, cuz ya Limbs Might....Drop to the Floor with this "FLOW" like a 'Rip Tide'...I Lynch Lines, got ya "Hangin on Every Word", Dont ya Wish we Switched Minds?...Grip 'Nine'..Inches to this 'Pussy', who's More 'Spaced Apart' then KOBE TAI's Clit's Size...Diss Time, ya Stylez Wack, cuz like JFK's AirCraft, its PLANE to SEA...Maim this Chink, by Leaving Him in the Hands of Blind Barbers with Shaving Cream...Lazy Frees, When I Said we 'Have Beef' U want some of my Tasty Meat...Bonapette? The Way I'm Fuckin up this Midget Cats WOuld Think, I 'Bone a Petite'...Blown Out to Sea, Beating me is More Stupider ya Head Shots, of Rockin Dred Locks...Personal Disses? Don't Provoke me, Seriously, Lets Not...Cuz I'll Mistaken RICH as a "WETBACK" the Way this CHINK is in SWEAT SHOPS.....it Gets Hot, Putting a Halt on ya Life As Hearses at Intersections, a Dead Stop...I Stress Thoughts with Fresh Shots that Leaves ya Hopes Shook....ya Verse Gots More Fillers then Extra Papers for College NoteBooks...This Domes-Put, Up So Many 'Punches' It Even 'Wrote Hooks'....ya Script gots 'NO DIRECTION' like Ray Charles Attempting a 'No Look'...Pass, My lines Slash ya Eyes Bad, While ya Thorax Fly Past the Dry Grass...This Prime Rap, will Grapple ya Vertebrae's till the Spine-Snaps...Die 'Cat'....you'll Counter Attack like Marv Albert and 'BITE'-BACK'...S7ar's a Recipe for Disaster like the KKK, Blacks, and Nine Bats....

OoRiChNuTTzoO: Sorry, i mentioned your name in my battle verse, i really meant no beef
lol

This Site-Has...Never Seen More Movement Richard Simmons & Middle Aged Ass Crack at Fat Camps....I'm 'Takin ya OUT TWICE' like Skitzos Who Fight Drags (Queens)....To Spit the Flame I Do, will Leave ya Lips Charred....U Cant RIP S7ar, the Last Time We Battled Still Shows the Fresh Bitch Marks...This Biter's Name is Similar to JAW's Pay Check, a Rich Shark...List Bars, in My Presentation, Have ya 'Presence Ate Son' as Edible Flip Charts...This Crisper Sound will Bitch Your Crown, get the Picture Now?...Battlin U is More EmBAREASSing then Catchin Bobbit with his Zippers Down...I Blister Clowns, who Handle More Balls then the Pitcher Mound...Richer Ground, when I Bury Him in a Desolate Field Next to his Sister's House...Straight Thuggin the Scripts.... I'm Chuggin a Brick...Without Strugglin at it...as Penile Insertion by Drunks Druggin a Bitch...Your 'Beatin yaself' as 'Crips After Poppin Cherries' with 'Blood on they Dicks'...I'm Sick, Enough to be Fuckin ya Kids and 'Rear End Domes' as a 'Fuckin 'Butt Head'....Rich aint want 'Beef with Me'...cuz He's already Cum-Fed(Come Fed)....Ear Drums Red, PAst the Vocals, You Were Destined to Lose like NADAR as a PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL(lol)....S7ar's Always on Top as a Dominatrix, I Dominate Tricks on ya Make Shift Matrix....Consida ya Gay Scripts, Grave Digged,, I "HATE ya BOARD" like a' Racist Slave Ship'....Haneous Cases, Battling U is like Giving Combs to Cancer Patients...POINTLESS....as Chriss Reeves Learnin a Ballet Dancer's Basic...Ill Fated Defeat, it's Inevitable, No Need for Magic, Mircales-Sayonce...I'm Imperial-Trained Raw, Eliminated with my 'First Round' as Portland in the Play Offs.....

OoRiChNuTTzoO: ayo eva think of droppin from SOS and joinin mine?
Shooting S7ar: nope
Shooting S7ar: lol

get off my NUTTZ

Rest in Pieces