- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default HELLuCiNaTiOn vs Phrazia

Metaphorical Siccness
The Sicc Made Infirmary
(7/4/01 4:46:40 pm)

Phrazia aka Artificial:

Philosophies keep stopping-me to spit constantly so call me Constantine, Possibly a mockery hellucination tries to copy-these, youre skill is displayed sloppily, infect ya backbone shift it upwards to have you stand-up like comedy, Robbery for homocide, let the verbal theft and ticket slide, Metaphorically abide by my side and let both ya eyes collide, compare you to Ludacris cause defeating me is What’s Your Fantasy, Stretch ya like panties have granny’s compose ya frantically, Sanity is whats procrastin’ me to ram emcees like stampedes, and Master P will happily say ugghh when youre hittin from the back-with-ease, my lines-will-leave-ya body wasted, ya style is just too basic, my concepts will rip ya consonants like vowels in a basin, , Replacin ya placenta, My priminitive dementia will have ya beggin-for-lenses, the way my infrared sight puts a Hawk’s vision in bad senses, Have ya friends beggin for more disses directed with these methods, ya style couldn’t make the greens rappin on a side-of-lettuce, Penitrate ya offense, my finesse will leave you verbally distressed, Suppressed like government investments I rip testaments like hell’s tissue in a toilet sentiment, Inherit ya bad habits you spittin WHACK! Like bad mallets, rabid status, ya ragged talent aint worth my true-tactics, I’m matchless one of a kind so you better contemplate practice, Call you popeye the way you prepare for a battle – you eatin spinach, And those fang marks on ya figure reveal ya bitten image, penance of iridescent specimens have you light up ya death sentence, bury ya ass next to blockbuster for you to rent’-a-tendants, Elevate goliath-like symptoms have you hung next to six flags, load six-mags attach it to ya fragment to blow-out six-packs, refreshin I’m minty green have ya spleen breathe like tic-tacs, and me vs you? Theres a mishap this a mismatch, defeat? That shit is way outta my vocabulary, I’m scary like the movie have ya pretense move my pay-and-salary, A gallery full of deception you steppin’ like pegged perspectives, and the only way im losin is if I battle my reflection, have ya barricaded imma trap your image like parenthesis, take ya photo match the synthesis to make bitches clits grow tremendous wits, its mischievous to hit this shit with one clip to this, Hell’s freezing over once I brawl the sickest bitch in this biz, halitosis is whats infectin ya breath once I rip ya mouth open, add a dose of h20 drizzled to have ya mouth soakin’, fuck hallucinations glaucoma effects ya scent and aroma, have you checked into Ramona suites to build yaself a coma, tantalize my demise its reality injected cyanide, its velocity air resistance have ya pupils eyes-to-glide, proceed to die, im sendin ya straight to hell and back, Burn ya ass so bad ill have Satan face a snowman, its no mans land I’ll snatch ya hand out ya pocket, hands quicker than the eye? That’s why my mic relieves ya pupils from ya socket….
An iridescent specimen i'll make ya ass look feminine, trace ya outline like a stencil and bless ya with my pestilence

HELLuCiNaTiOn:

Phrazia I'll "ring-up your mind" so bad you'll never get your "THOUGHTS REGISTERED"/ saw you bumpin Lil Wayne while screamin "THE BLOCKS BETTER BURN!!"/ "rest-assured" ya "nappin flow" is like waterfalls covered in ice/ smother ya, slice, then disect ya rhymes with another device/ the only props you get on ya lyrics is maternal praise/ like an ongoing 24 hours you're left in ETERNAL DAZE/ an "infernal maze of fiendish ways" got you "lost in Hell's dope shit"/ caustic cold spit got you payin the emceeing cost to forfeit/ ((AI)), ya intelligence is ARTIFICIAL like Haley Joel Osmond/ rap c((ZAR)) forgotten/ ya lyrical ((HP)) is an injured Clydesdale not respondin/ spit condensation you'll make a mark thats soon to disappear/ facin me? you'll need the rest of our crew to dismiss the fear/ lies from the CHURCH STAPLE your words with the marks of crucifixion/ you're bitin my style worse than Sin sharks his lucid diction/ like paranoid baseball players I'm "supersticiously hittin ya"/ visciously outwittin ya/ "flows so sicc" you'll soon be catchin Chlamidia/ DISS me? I'll snatch the shit and leave your verses MAL-FUNCTIONAL/ Phrazia's best shit? in SMP's outhouse you'll find a dumpster full/ a hunch to pull ya wackness and ask what the "cause be" like Huxtables/ I'll give ya "Construct Ya Own Tight Rhyme" for Christmas and hide the instructional/ my rhymes so sicc they're turnin ya WALL GREEN like drugstores/ I ruthlessly beat down pussies while you only bug whores/ I start wars with cyanide viles in vanity styles/ insanity smiles, like Kid's Survivor YOU AINT OUTSTANDIN ME CHILD/ like "fumbles", the cops found ya head & hands in a pile/ outran em for miles, then scammed right through a scandalous trial/ you landed a Lyle? you read my shit and I know you Love-it/ Phrazia's "shits so fuckin worthless" I wouldnt let my TOILET DUB IT.......Obey my sovereignty or watch as ya level of poverty drops/ find ya verse next to the "Small Pecker Condoms" at novelty shops""Sign-linguistics mentally "daze ya narrow" mind like Rio/ mystic lies lead me to visciously sodomize Miss Cleo"