Old 11-23-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default veritas

whenever i see someone from my past, after the interaction, be it good or bad i end up in a shame spiral of misery

how does one overcome having been a piece of shit?

most people who are pieces of shit aren't cognizant of it, its sort of a prerequisite. but i was, and am fully aware of what i was, so how does one come to grips with it
Old 11-23-2018, 06:00 PM   #2
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

forgive yourself
move on
be better
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:32 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my strategy is

forget about it
move on
be better

which works until your reminded of it.

the whole forgiveness thing is probably the correct route. i was a legit scumbag THO. and i have my credo's and rules to life, where i wouldn't forgive others for said misdeeds, so if i was to forgive my own actions it would be hypocritical. at the same time i've made amends, which is supposed to clear the conscience somewhat, but not really

in reality its mainly just scumbag violence and thievery, general loser debauchery. but fucking over people who thought they were my friends but werent type scenarios.

today i ran into a peripheral friend of a certain scenario where someone we both know was a victim of my youthful retardation. it was just a casual oh watsup dude hows shit going scenario nothing to do with anything but it brought it all back up and i was miserable afterward because i was confronted by old demons. like he had nothing to do with anything other than i knew him from when i was scum

oh well. tis life, eh
Old 11-23-2018, 09:05 PM   #4
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Stay the course
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:27 AM   #5
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I get this.

Alcohol helps.

Until the next morning when you are extremely paranoid for no reason at all.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:29 AM   #6
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

But yeah...you can't change the past my friend.

I live with the same shame and guilt as you. It may not ever go away, but you just have to be who you are now.

Love yourself bro.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:18 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The answer is tied to another question's answer, sir.

that being:

"How long does one need to be changed before people believe in the fact and treat him as such?"

the answer?

"As long as it takes."

the closer they were to you, or the more dirt you did to them, the longer it will take. It is also possible that they will never change their perceptions of you. You must wisely discern this.

The question now is, have you changed?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:47 AM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

but nah of course i've changed. not mentally though. im still the same piece of shit i just don't put myself in position to be a piece of shit anymore.

also i want to say im not concerned with others perceptions of me, but i guess that is exactly it. this instance for example, in my head this person should see me as a piece of shit, but they don't. which complicates things because i'm a genuinely likable dude. which is stupid to say, but i feel like everyone wants to be my friend and i hate it. but anyways i think its alot of guilt in the sense that they shouldn't like me but they do. and then enlightenment. thanks doggie. i don't like myself so i don't get why others do.

boom
Old 11-24-2018, 11:41 AM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

but nah of course i've changed. not mentally though. im still the same piece of shit i just don't put myself in position to be a piece of shit anymore.

also i want to say im not concerned with others perceptions of me, but i guess that is exactly it. this instance for example, in my head this person should see me as a piece of shit, but they don't. which complicates things because i'm a genuinely likable dude. which is stupid to say, but i feel like everyone wants to be my friend and i hate it. but anyways i think its alot of guilt in the sense that they shouldn't like me but they do. and then enlightenment. thanks doggie. i don't like myself so i don't get why others do.

boom
At first I was like ego. But then I see you had good insight in your conclusion. Dope. Lots of ways to go from here. Question: do you dislike yourself less the same or more now than then?

I need to know this before more discussion, Jim.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:48 PM   #10
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Imagine taking emotional counsel from online troll therapist.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:06 PM   #11
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Imagine coming up with a great idea, acting on that idea then watching it fall to crumbles round 1....can we all say Rebuttal Tourney???
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:16 PM   #12
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Imagine coming up with a swag and flow verse so mediocre that have you bite good enough lines to pad it out, then sucking so hard at cheating that you're caught immediately.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:18 PM   #13
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Imagine trying to start a music career again again again then never going anywhere you stop and then 6 years later you think mmmhh maybe now is good....
Old 11-24-2018, 02:16 PM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

No dude you're missing the joke

My post was something that you did
Old 11-24-2018, 02:49 PM   #15
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Right cause that was a different Sharp that made this thread....http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=134794
Old 11-24-2018, 02:51 PM   #16
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Imagine coming up with a swag and flow verse so mediocre that have you bite good enough lines to pad it out, then sucking so hard at cheating that you're caught immediately.
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 02:56 PM   #17
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Imagine getting your gym shorts, tube socks and flip flops on driving to your local mall and waiting in the Macy's parking lot, smoking a pack of Newport 100s waiting for hours for a response from an online personality that has lead you to believe he's in your city....
Old 11-24-2018, 03:04 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
At first I was like ego. But then I see you had good insight in your conclusion. Dope. Lots of ways to go from here. Question: do you dislike yourself less the same or more now than then?

I need to know this before more discussion, Jim.
same amount

its not a thorough dislike. i understand why people would like me. im gorgeous, charismatic, and remarkably intelligent. i just don't like anyone. myself included. i try to lead a life where no one expects anything of me ever. the problem is that people enjoy my personage, which in turn leads to expectations of wanting to enjoy the company of said personage. which in turn leads to guilt when i ghost them.

but all of that was besides the point of the thread.
Old 11-24-2018, 03:06 PM   #19
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Lol who is smoking newports?

And u really think I went to a Macy’s parking lot to meet you?

I think I said Nordstrom’s anyways smh
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 03:07 PM   #20
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Where about that do I talk about the music career? Gigs are just side money dude. I still like making it, like my thread said, cause ART

Imagine being so bad with personals or reading comprehension that you need to overcompensate for it with your custom ms paint avy

Tags
itt - uhoh & veritas get close