Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-31-2019, 06:33 PM   #21
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
I’m going to break this down for you.., I got no showed to the finals in a tourney Votes are what ever right now... ppl also respect me

You... now you no one respects because you suck. You are absolute trash. If your mother found your account after you died to tell the NCG world... no one would care. You do nothing for this game besides pad records and post trash threads that everyone shots on. You a nobody.

Plus I’ve been eating you in battles and troll jabs. Drink bleach you nobody
We have never battled tho...and I'd love for anyone else to come in here and back up your claims to being anywhere near good...or respected...

...your sub par...at best...your whole text career have never made it to any kind of finals...and now you have...only due to no show wins...3 in a row...lmao...!...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 06:37 PM   #22
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

...I mean bro some one hates you so bad...and thinks you suck so bad...they edited your battle record to TRASH...yeah...real respected...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 11:24 PM   #23
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
...I mean bro some one hates you so bad...and thinks you suck so bad...they edited your battle record to TRASH...yeah...real respected...
I changed it to trash. Ask @Sharp

As far as battling we have battles three time and I won all of them. So shut the fuck up faggot
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 11:27 PM   #24
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
We have never battled tho...and I'd love for anyone else to come in here and back up your claims to being anywhere near good...or respected...

...your sub par...at best...your whole text career have never made it to any kind of finals...and now you have...only due to no show wins...3 in a row...lmao...!...
Also I’ve beat legends... you haven’t been around long enough to realize it, your god Lars beat. Your god barcotic... beat

I don’t need to explain anymore.

Dumb faggit
Old 09-01-2019, 07:51 AM   #25
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
I’m going to break this down for you.., I got no showed to the finals in a tourney Votes are what ever right now... ppl also respect me

You... now you no one respects because you suck. You are absolute trash. If your mother found your account after you died to tell the NCG world... no one would care. You do nothing for this game besides pad records and post trash threads that everyone shots on. You a nobody.

Plus I’ve been eating you in battles and troll jabs. Drink bleach you nobody
Respect you?
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:56 AM   #26
Kill Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Respect you?
I also respect you we like brothers
Old 09-01-2019, 10:10 PM   #27
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

That's a dope ass avy Spree...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote