Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-25-2016, 11:25 AM   #21
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

werd

my boy copped an ASTRO CITY sitdown style cabinet.. they two player joint, not the h2h

forget what he paid, but def under 2 racks. pretty sure it's seimetsu sticks/buttons too. he got an HnK board, and iirc either Street Fighter Alpha 2 or 3? shit's dope though. he was gonna get a 3rd Strike board but that joint was like 800 smh.

last I was over though he hadn't got it fully set up yet but that was a minute ago
Old 02-25-2016, 11:33 AM   #22
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

@jilti

http://www.focusattack.com/

in the event that your sticks / buttons start to go this a good spot for parts.

I use them when I need to swap out parts on my arcade controllers for my consoles.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:37 AM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da BattleMasta Patrick View Post
Pat gets all the rep, my bars wear your girl's fur coat,
how diode talm bout money pits after his dumb ass bought a boat.
Fire emojis
Old 02-25-2016, 11:48 AM   #24
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
@jilti

http://www.focusattack.com/

in the event that your sticks / buttons start to go this a good spot for parts.

I use them when I need to swap out parts on my arcade controllers for my consoles.
Good looking..

Btw it came with new happ joysticks & buttons plus a new lcd monitor instead of crt monitor. Yeah i could of paid 1500 or so for an "as is" street fighter but i decided to go to a reputable dealer and purchase a fully restored machine with warranty
jilti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:11 PM   #25
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

sick.
Razah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 06:36 AM   #26
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I can see why reed would have knowledge on this subject

But jesus diode lmfao

Is it necessary to know everything?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:23 AM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Swolavito:
You already know it's ego. He just Google searches and then acts like he knows things.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:01 AM   #28
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
Swolavito:
You already know it's ego. He just Google searches and then acts like he knows things.
no, you dickless wonder, i (much like 1/4 of this board) was a kid in the 80s/90s and have a lot of nostalgia for arcades. that led to researching the costs of ownership several times.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:43 AM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
no, you dickless wonder, i (much like 1/4 of this board) was a kid in the 80s/90s and have a lot of nostalgia for arcades. that led to researching the costs of ownership several times.

Watch your tone with me, Boy. What I said is still true. Your ego made you post that response.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Watch your tone with me, Boy. What I said is still true. Your ego made you post that response.
lol @ boy

you are a frail, fat internet phd. you drive a dodge stratus. don't sass me.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:33 AM   #31
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti View Post
Good looking..

Btw it came with new happ joysticks & buttons plus a new lcd monitor instead of crt monitor. Yeah i could of paid 1500 or so for an "as is" street fighter but i decided to go to a reputable dealer and purchase a fully restored machine with warranty
lcd monitor is going upscale the shit out of the game though and create hella input lag. older games are better off on CRT tbh

i figured it would be HAPP parts. probs what you're used to rocking with anyway so that's cool. personally once I started playing on sanwa I couldn't go back.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:37 AM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
lcd monitor is going upscale the shit out of the game though and create hella input lag. older games are better off on CRT tbh

i figured it would be HAPP parts. probs what you're used to rocking with anyway so that's cool. personally once I started playing on sanwa I couldn't go back.
could be one of those crazy high 240hz gaming jobbers

though that would skyrocket the price..
Old 02-26-2016, 12:09 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
lol @ boy

you are a frail, fat internet phd. you drive a dodge stratus. don't sass me.
You are a boy. You are mentally and emotionally a child. An adolescent at best.

And what is wrong with a Dodge Stratus? See that is the difference. You think I care about that kind of stuff. I don't need other men's praise, you do. Your ego manifests your deep-laden insecurity and inferiority. I know that you are a fraud. You lash out at me in anger because you are scared to death that you will be found out.

boy.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:19 PM   #34
Tommy Topper

Tommy Topper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
could be one of those crazy high 240hz gaming jobbers

though that would skyrocket the price..
Look at me, guys! Look at me!
Tommy Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:25 PM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Failias City, USA.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:28 PM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
You are a boy. You are mentally and emotionally a child. An adolescent at best.

And what is wrong with a Dodge Stratus? See that is the difference. You think I care about that kind of stuff. I don't need other men's praise, you do. Your ego manifests your deep-laden insecurity and inferiority. I know that you are a fraud. You lash out at me in anger because you are scared to death that you will be found out.

boy.
you are so lost

james the type of dude to wipe his ass with both hands

smh
Old 02-26-2016, 12:38 PM   #37
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
you are so lost

james the type of dude to wipe his ass with both hands

smh

Typical diode formula: ignore truth +meaningless video/gif + childish insult = great post guy!

And your wrong. I let the shower wipe me.

Can we just skip to the part where your butt hurts and so you ban me boy?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:41 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

you are a shit lord.

thank you for confirming.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:13 PM   #39
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Are you pro choice or pro life?
Old 02-26-2016, 02:35 PM   #40
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

V pls remove your negative nancy bull shit from the one good thread in disc rn