Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Topics for the Final Four
Adonis picks my topic 3 1.40%
The Two Finalists Agree on ONE topic 2 0.93%
The Two Finalists Write Anything...No Topic 5 2.34%
Who Cares, it's going to be TopicalDood5 vs deadman anyway. 204 95.33%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #21
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

@Frank @Red glare @dead man @TopicalDood5

Verses are due WEDNESDAY 7/3 at 11:59 PST.
Extensions are due THURSDAY 7/4 at 11:59 PST.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #22
Dove Dozer
loose leaf bruce lee

Battle Record: 7-6

Dove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
That's true

But I see it as if you and other HAD voted I would have created a truely legit mag. I refuse to waste my personal time on this league when you and other can't post a few simple votes

I would like to add I said from the begining of Keiths absence I would not have time for mags. Although I would do them if league was running and I didn't have to bitch at all competitors save 2 for voting. Not only would they be done but done with depth like I always do broseph.

Look at this way...would you ask for 8 dollar raise or you quit when you all you do for a living is lock the door at night??? Rhetorical...cuz that raise won't come.

Then why ask someone with zero interest in this league to spend additional HOURS on a mag when you personally can't spend ONE hour on feeding your competitors and vote???

Not to be blunt...but fuck off @Frank I work a lot. This is for fun. You're a sap.

You get no more thought on a mag from me. This goes for @dead man too... only less harsh. I will never understand how you guys and iambent and witty and others can participate and not feed other artists.

This is my official vent and hiatus from the league. I will be back before you all post. @Split is going to give you all deadlines for posting. I'm weary and gotta wake up in a few hours for work. And won't be home from. Work damn near 10 hours after leave. So mag ain't happening Geez. Yet...you'll still get one
damn dude, keep your head up.. I missed the league cause of some army comitments, but I'll be back, and I'll vote.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:55 AM   #23
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

@Mike Wrecka yo man even though i voted against you a couple times i had to take the time and tell you i respect your writing. i was bored and browsin all the closed battles and you have one of the smoothest flows when it comes to topicals i've seen. props
Old 06-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #24
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

good looks @Just Write , its hard to create a complex flow and takes a lot of time. good to see someone appreciates it. stay up

oh and btw I think you and nO gOoD are probably the two most underrated writers this league had.

Last edited by Mike Wrecka; 06-27-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #25
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

no doubt
Old 06-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #26
Dove Dozer
loose leaf bruce lee

Dove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Write View Post
@Mike Wrecka yo man even though i voted against you a couple times i had to take the time and tell you i respect your writing. i was bored and browsin all the closed battles and you have one of the smoothest flows when it comes to topicals i've seen. props
agreed @Mike Wrecka
Old 06-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #27
Dove Dozer
loose leaf bruce lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
good looks @Just Write , its hard to create a complex flow and takes a lot of time. good to see someone appreciates it. stay up

oh and btw I think you and nO gOoD are probably the two most underrated writers this league had.
I'll be back at some point.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I respect Mike Wrecka's avy game
Old 06-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #29
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

who want to bet that topicaldood5 vs deadman is the finals?
Old 06-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #30
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

^lol
Old 06-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #31
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao

any takers?
Old 06-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #32
Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
I'll bet that you are correct?

Old 06-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #33
God Of War
The Landlord

lmao meth dont be scaring my potential betters!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #34
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Edited Poll.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #35
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by trap View Post
Edited Poll.
lmfao nice edit
Old 06-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #36
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
then I cant vote though
Old 06-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #37
Meth

You won't need to. rofl.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #38
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

ok I have no clue wtf your talking about
Old 06-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #39
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
ok I have no clue wtf your talking about
send however much u want to bet to @Meth using paypal

thanx
Old 06-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #40
God Of War
The Landlord

@Frank @Red glare your disqualified, enjoy your day
Closed Thread