User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 10:38 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default I love Nate Diaz and I'm pretty sure i'd beat you all up

but that doenst mean anything

but Diaz being able to own mcgregor twice and GSP is something.

and I always loved nate and nick because I thought of myself being like them

Like not being able to do a promo interview or when I did saying crazy shit and wanting to fight.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 10:40 PM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm a fighter with a lot of fights but i'm not a trained fighter... but the fact is that diaz is somewhat old and owning people
Old 12-12-2019, 10:48 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I can do that against a regular person but I can't knock out robby lawler Its possible but I doubt it, and diaz knocked out robby lawler which is super impressive
Old 12-12-2019, 11:01 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I've only fought one public fight in front of peple and it was against some weird cherokee indian.. who is my same size and weight and I can fight from a million fights that i've been in but i've never fomrally been trained.. he was formally trained and I lost it wasn't really fair.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:13 PM   #5
Live heat

Live heat is an unknown quantity at this point

U got brain damage pussy???
Live heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:14 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

not sure what that means
Old 12-12-2019, 11:49 PM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

nah.
Old 12-13-2019, 02:07 AM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

what’s ur bar fight record, Ouch?

think I was 49-0 at one point

pretty sure I could punch a hole through ur cranium if it came to hands
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 11:33 AM   #9
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post

You sound like a high school left guard who “could’ve went pro”
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:36 AM   #10
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

sooo u love nate n post a vid of nick ?

n fyi nate didnt own gsp
neither did nick

mac didnt get owned twice by nate either, he tapped once n won via dec. the other

stop the drugs. ur deteriorating
Old 12-17-2019, 08:06 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
nah.
nah nothing

I picture you as a short stout strong dude, and unless you're some sort of good wrestler or you really really train.. I doubt it.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:21 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post

I've only been in a few bar fights before, actually 3 that I can remember.. and those aren't fights. Tons of people in the way and all that, I never was arrested for them though. The one I remember the most is when I got slumped in an applebees in downtown super ghetto memphis I was talking to this semi fat but still good looking nurse still wearing her scrubs. And there was the bar but there was a see through glass thing and some guy was mean mugging me so I quickly ran around and he hit me before I could say anything perfect and my legs locked up dropped and got back up.

Only bar fight I can remember losing, and there was no damage a good placed feather could have knocked me down.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:21 PM   #13
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Only way I'd entertain this challenge is if ur 200lbs or above and at least, atleast 6 foot tall or else I'd be a bully and I'm to honorable for that. I boxed all my life I'd love the spar sir.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"

Last edited by Clout; 12-17-2019 at 08:24 PM.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 08:24 PM   #14
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

@Aero @Sharp @Blue Bayou @Amen
Wanna take bets? I need twizzlers so I'll fight @Ouch winner which will be me gets 5 grand. Thanks and if your really black then 10 grand I'm light skinned so I'm already better then you cabron.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 12-17-2019, 08:30 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Cops came but I left before that, and my hotel was right next to the hotel I was staying at and they bent me over the car and did all that and said tennessee doesnt reference NY drivers license or cooperate with them so I was fine. Didn't have anything against me anyway.

But actual square ones, no clue I don't write about them in my diary.. since 18 until now I've won a lot vs a few losses. I used to like to fight for fun.. I wouldn't pick one ever even before it, but I'd be the first one to step up and whatever.

Now unless you deeply offend me or my people.. even if you did it once i'll let it go and walk away.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:38 PM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

wtf does being black have to do with anything

i'm 6'1 195 last time I checked a lot of that 195 is fat without a doubt.. if I were to shed the excess fat and get brollick it would take a long time and i'd be at 185 and still be brollick

but thats shedding fat and putting on muscle.. and if you've formally boxed and trained ya whole life and you're roughly my size.. of course you could drop me
Old 12-17-2019, 08:39 PM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and fuck your little mexican bullshit... go take that to the little kids ring and hit each other a punch of times without hurting anyone
Old 12-17-2019, 09:15 PM   #18
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
@Aero @Sharp @Blue Bayou @Amen
Wanna take bets? I need twizzlers so I'll fight @Ouch winner which will be me gets 5 grand. Thanks and if your really black then 10 grand I'm light skinned so I'm already better then you cabron.

Ouch would probably never wake up if he threw with Clout

No bet
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:24 PM   #19
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
and fuck your little mexican bullshit... go take that to the little kids ring and hit each other a punch of times without hurting anyone
@Ouch im a confirmed giant many seen what i look like =). Little? im over 6 feet and 7 inches tall. Im 264-267 depending on the past two days of food intake. Im closer to a dominican than a mexican. Since theyre you know half white and black like myself. There is literally nothing that you can do, but accept the fact im the guy who will beat living fucking dog shit out of you. Nothing man, there is nothing you can do but sit there and stroke those qwerty keys while mustering up that pathetic false bravado to think of a way to respond with that "Behind the screen courage".

In real life, in a ring as i've done countless times before and that is establish my superiority as a proud light skinned man of iceland. How long do i have till i must pay child support for sonning you, your worthless scum.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:24 PM   #20
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Ouch would probably never wake up if he threw with Clout

No bet
He thinks im a little mexican haha

Tags
ouch is retarded