Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-13-2019, 08:51 AM   #1
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future
Default I don’t wanna be the last one left

When people die that shit hurts

You can’t explain the feeling of someone never walking thru the door again or not being at home ever again when you go to their house.

It’s not really a pain it’s just someone’s missing. And you think about them sometimes forgetting that they dead. Decomposing they not there no more.

I wanna go first but then everybody else gonna be sad. If everybody else goes I’ll be sad. No matter how many people you stab the feeling does not go away.

The feeling is so strong that I like it. I will use it to my advantage. Other people will feel it.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 02:38 PM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

thanks good post

Tags
weirdo ass nigga, wym you like it