Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 09-15-2018, 11:32 PM   #21
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

I went to quote what I liked, and left the whole thing quoted. I greatly enjoyed how the whole thing was composed of indivdual, coherent sentences. Not to shit on anyone using phrases separated by commas, or like people utilizing creative license for sentences in their pieces. But this is refreshing to see the opposite hand.

Especially in the beginning-- great job of chopping up the structure to avoid falling into a lull.

Interesting message and on the first read through, found it engaging/ captivating.

keep writing

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:30 PM   #22
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Disclaimer: excuse the typos and whatnot. I'm writing this while riding a busy train.

Quote:
It remains up for debate as to whether or not, we’re here for a reason or here just left to rot. Abandonment complex melting in my alchemical pot.
I'm not quite sure how to peg your style. I suppose it's philosophical in away. Often you seem torn between existinal and nihilistic themes. What's quoted above is a perfect reflection of that statement. It's interesting, provocative even. Your writing has a meditative quality to it. I typically enjoy reading it. Also, "melting in in my alchemical pot" is lyrically and visually impressive.

Quote:
Love me whole, need me, don’t leave me, lend me your forget-me-nots. Perennial. Stop – time to observe every petal that dropped and shed a tear, insincerely, as the sentiment wants
I dig the transitional wordplay here and the double entandre. For instance, forget me not and perennial represent some sort of continuity in the context of love and or a relationship. While at the same time, "forget-me-not" is a game that involves picking "petals" from a flower. Whereas, a "perennial" is also a type of flower. Then of course there is that subtle bit of wordplay found in leave/leaves - as in more than one "leaf". And in keeping with the theme, I just assume that the "tears" allude to water, which somehow translates into growth of some kind.

Quote:
I question conscience a lot. Embracing death equates to spending on your burial plot.
Flowers, tombstone, casket, plot ... yeah, it superficial, but brings pre-conditioned comfort, but not always closure.

Quote:
Except it’s not, unless bereft of knowledge. Stab loose the soil, on divine earth we stood.
So, this seems to convey the unwillingness to accept loss, in particular the loss of a loved one.

Quote:
Is it unusual to toil ‘til fingers turn inward?
Nah, turning inwards seem like the anatomically correct motion for your fingers to make, assuming your digging/toiling in the dirt. Beautiful imagery tho.

Quote:
all those earnings put toward a hole at which we never care to look. Unhappy with happiness; prefer the ‘could’. Oh, will we ever learn?
Happiness, like perfection, is stagnation. It's the ebb and flow, ups and down, rhythm of existence, good, bad, the unpredictability of life that makes it such a thrilling experience to partake in. I mean, if everyday's a sunny day, then what's a sunny day, right?

Quote:
We should. In anticipation a virgin shook. That smell of sex and burning wood lets us neglect the furtive looks filling in for words that would… sour the moment. Celestial bodies collide, we writhe and bow to the motion. Now it’s devotion; beauty flowering, potent, power unspoken. A little life, and a little death found its new home and I ask how are you soaking… up the dribble they churn these days? Feminine. Sacred. Masculine. Ancient. Binary – dated? Black. White. Dark. Light. Death. Life. Wrong. Right. Left. Right. Yes?
Is this about sexual intercourse? The loss of one's virginity? Being spiritually connected to your (soul) mate during the act of copulation, thus bridging the gap between the spectrum (i.e., the ying and the Yang/duality, polarity, etc.)?

Quote:
No. Let’s subvert nature just to break a tradition. Does dichotomy not pervade and predate our existence? If you truly know yourself, what could I say or hold sway to make you think different? More than just egoic shells, see those aspects well beyond this frame and its gristle. Born blessed survivors, not by nature a victim. Maybe you’ll listen. Maybe you won’t. Say I’m at fault if it suits you. Say I’m a dolt.
I feel like these are the words imprinted into the mental DNA of a sperm cell as it"s rapidly swimming towards the egg in hopes of being born.

Quote:
Don’t call me a rapper, poet or spoken word artist: I only aim to be human, and still stray from the target. This whole game is catharsis. I don’t claim to be honest. Spent my whole life silently dying for nurture. Fighting inertia, and habits of defining your worth by what lies in your purse or trying to look behind the eyes which observe you. How do you look at yourself and be more concerned with their view? Where’s truth in that, we’re losing grasp on what matters to a terrifying standard. Can you verify you’re candid if you mechanized your manners, is it man or machine? A very fine lined balance, often the greatest ills are not exercised with malice. Somebody told me they do recognise my talent, but two years later won’t let me set alight the mic for more than five minutes. And I’d accept it, if we didn’t act like we were inclusive. Oh, we surely appreciate your nuance yea, if it’s confluent with what we are doing here. Not once have I shared my soul without asking myself - what the fuck am I doing here? Losing hair to stress. Who can hear me best bruise the air with breath? Too concerned/incensed that my self-expression is superbly dense until the words regret the tongue they spill from, and the lungs that build ‘em. How lost we are, attempt to act ourselves, lament the fact we fell like strangers confounded
I get the sense that you are being tortured by the very craft you hold so dearly. You seem insecure and uncertain about what you're doing and who you're doing it for, because no one seems to fully understand you. You are ... as most of us feel ... a tortured artist. I also think that this portion of text is reflective of your frustrations with the Spoken Word community that you are apart of. As a whole the words in this section bleed with pure honesty, raw emotion and truthful introspection.

Quote:
These disparate strands we cannot yoke, so we remain such proud things. Decay is surrounding: to stay grounded is a fool’s endeavour. Bask in the moonlit splendour, soak in the sun rise that’ll eventually pass. Watch the wind from my window, caress blades of grass. Heartbeats like undulating oceans, elements crash against eternal rock. See the beauty between verdurous landscapes and city’s venomous fog. From a lover’s palm plucked an alyssum flower, its petals gently drop. A metaphor for trying to find meaning I’ve lost. Are we here for a reason? Will you leave a response?
Your purpose is for you to decide. You are composed of all the elements you described and thus is the universe. Know thyself.

Dope drop, Eng. Superb actually. The writing was extremely fluid and littered with incredible schemes, vocabulary, imagery and insight. Thanks for sharing. Peace.

Last edited by ACTIVATE SELF; 10-11-2018 at 10:43 PM.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 10:09 AM   #23
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

@NYCSPITZ
fuck u asshole roast this fucking ARROGENT Eng lol
browing his FAVORITE ALIAS DROP THAT I INSTA FED SUCKED lol
fffffs
hahahahah he aint something but hes a smnall adult
lars and fucking emcee no CLASS CHILDREN TRLLING
oh yeah. up and next.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 10:18 AM   #24
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

behave, man.

spitz the homie.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 07:56 PM   #25
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
@NYCSPITZ
fuck u asshole roast this fucking ARROGENT Eng lol
browing his FAVORITE ALIAS DROP THAT I INSTA FED SUCKED lol
fffffs
hahahahah he aint something but hes a smnall adult
lars and fucking emcee no CLASS CHILDREN TRLLING
oh yeah. up and next.
Kill your self faggot.

@Eŋg - wassup my ninja?
Old 05-06-2023, 08:56 PM   #26
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

No nyc. Thrat time has passed 2016 mllp had the chance w the whole site but no one close my life out befor finally 1.5 yr mhiatus. Allllrigbt this arrogant upstate topical. Fuck I haven’t done an it since exampleeeee fucking trolling for topicaliss disabling Lars in real battles when Uni and I waaaaaay better at baiting Lars aaaand writing then u llol a fucking decade ny u trollll saying fk ur suedos. On bbs best shit ( even in veritas sopeness unconv unlike ur shitty bored upstate steroid. Blue aaaand barc bragging better bags on take home one night sleuths aaanaad bag than u evvvvwr could as u shi fuck u trolling. Worrrrse than me n childlike Lars alias games f u to have another line of K u idiot mixed w something dark on the rox Toooo name brand for dead man’s frugal generic booze assss he buys in bulk cuz he had so much to catch up on meeee alll over nyc. Real Fukin articles for dead.-real readers while u hop on ask for forgotten b-t pw sending ur next trolll longbar to sinacog just to eveeeen compete eight emcee egos on fking discussion aj me since Fukin march dropping hog keys I can’t touch as u trolll evvvry 2013 nihilis t who outvote ur inflated fuck ego ( dull ez more entertaining and he dosing have to fling topicalize me directly. Yeah psycho babble wasn’t juaaaar for me u frog ant pric read my one 2016 rant of paranoid got inspppiriired like no 201e guy everrr could mimick dead for u me n Lars while we get called trolsss wvvaaqftive pic roasts 2023 while u sit n. U n w. Never feeding u again Seth roast eng n om head Bette than u everrr got Lars on ur best day clock ba and rb and Learn from lammmme suicikdl Egyptian me n editors. Fu gain on closer nyc ignooooring the biggest bait drop article discussing nvm fk ignore it til ‘27. Idiot
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 09:08 PM   #27
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Lol

Seek help
Old 05-08-2023, 04:50 PM   #28
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

@NYCSPITZ

not a lot bro. you good?

i feel like me, you and @Pakistani Hand Cannon were supposed to collab but it got lost to the ether.

as a nod to the halycon era when people actually used to write, eh.
Old 05-08-2023, 04:56 PM   #29
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

also, this verse is fucking excellent and among the best things i've ever written or performed

(i just read it again.)
Old 05-08-2023, 05:33 PM   #30
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
also, this verse is fucking excellent and among the best things i've ever written or performed

(i just read it again.)
Right Eng. Right again. Because I didn't already roast you here succinctly. Right.
Followed by your Lover (at least in writtens) NYC the goat Troll with Uni NOT Lars lol. (topical of course with HUSH tutoring me, aero, and psycho ANthony for a decde)

Right ENG, we needed just this last little sself-fucking feed that pharaohs has been trol,ling on since we SUCKED YOUR FUCKING punctuation lol and whoevere else fake-fed-motherfucking-alias satire of BBS psychologist ghostwriting for Veritas and Dull (who lets face it dull's fucking comitted suicide at this pt UNLESS dead man shared burbon to catch up on my mastery of this site).

I cannot resist ENg and u deserve it. ; . , tutuorials on OM Chat from the editor persona that you love secretly.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:38 PM   #31
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
@NYCSPITZ

not a lot bro. you good?

i feel like me, you and @Pakistani Hand Cannon were supposed to collab but it got lost to the ether.

as a nod to the halycon era when people actually used to write, eh.
Yeah, making tons of dough and live in a sick apartment near the beach. Great buddies and plentiful hoes. I want to start writing again esp screenplays but I’ll start by collabing with u and hand cannon.
Old 05-09-2023, 11:21 AM   #32
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Yeah, making tons of dough and live in a sick apartment near the beach. Great buddies and plentiful hoes. I want to start writing again esp screenplays but I’ll start by collabing with u and hand cannon.
that's what's up. i got married so i'm out the game lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
I cannot resist ENg and u deserve it. ; . , tutuorials on OM Chat from the editor persona that you love secretly.
if you send me a verse, i'll try to rap it delicately into my phone while in front of the bedroom mirror and not think about you.
Old 05-09-2023, 12:03 PM   #33
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:

if you send me a verse, i'll try to rap it delicately into my phone while in front of the bedroom mirror and not think about you.
Yup now that my money is ascending I’m gonna start visiting some of the people actually worth visiting on here. There are only a handful, 5-7 or so. Weekend in London with eng and paki would be cool. I’d visit deadman in Chicago but I think he’s too shy.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:15 PM   #34
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:

U know what gone. lol finally gone and no more summary brags right ?

Idiots this guy toast me here perfect in one sentence.

Not a dirty troll vote motivate right. Sway ad hom Uni?

Not 7-8 years if fun trolling goats right lars?

Not anyone not mmlp lame jester lol not jeso. Satan psych drugs u k is yah

Eng everything revised here for number one goat eng spoke that word lolll

Yep this masochist put to sleeeeep in one sent which is all emcees alias Pussy ever craved or whine roasted begged for. Fuckin yes eng love it bye

Thanks Kung lol nice site here bud old leg.
Old 05-09-2023, 07:17 PM   #35
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Default @NYC @ENG

As you can see this was supposed to be my walk-away moment

TORCHED ONE SENTENCE JEZUZ ENG YEAH MEAND FAIRIE EMCEE LOVE IT BUT i'm sure the editor will have some harrrsh words for your ....no no.... no im done lol right NYC get a life dude

so like ONLY KEPt posting here cuz of all the fucking cleanup that
prolly allen knight and few others diode i hope have been helping me out with

-idiot fucking UK egos who think they're better tahn every writer with their
standard multi narriatve.....SD:JKLfasjkda ;jkldgs ;jklsee succinct?
-sinacog's biting ass fucking biter NOW I BIT ALL MY LIFE HERE BUT I FUCKING QUOTE/ SAY AUTHOR/ SAY WHO ON TRACK INTRO OR OUTRO U KNOW WHAT
.............see AK I'm explaining again for fknn reading comprehensions
(Not eng and nyc course these guys fukin Oxford Syracuse geniuses right nyc u arroge..............asdfjlasd;fklasd already said
-lastly trying to complement fragile DY (jk hes cool) and RYno (cool now to as we so like)

NYC some day
and i donno when prolly when dull or dead give you one line of bad fucking feed or a lol right dull? Dpressed fucking fairy here im talkin shit on u all over so proper tag dallas @dull boy SPORTS IS RIGHT
right NYC some day you'll absorb a few contratian takes on abortion/trans/ whatever contrarian shit I'm taking yahoo jounralist ans commenets to skewl on like this site.asd fasd;klfjklasd ;jklafgsjkl already said wrap it up for eng

eng afjsdfjkl ONE SENTENCE IM SO GONE ONE SENTENCE LARS NOT A PIC FUCK ALIASFEST
NOT A FUCKING BADD VOTE HUMORVIORSE LOLLL
Old 05-09-2023, 09:28 PM   #36
emcee squared
Banned

Quote:
Now this is more fun for my, again, NONSEXUAL (cept with bags) needs here Eng. As a genius JUST like you and B_T's friend w/bennies.....u k w HOL is cutting me off with a deadline CUZ I'M MORE BORED THAN SAINT lol:

Now of course HOL better let me write to the "Enjoy The Silence" Depeche Mode Remix, as we have provided for Ryno's and yes Dull's writing needs on their walls (Dull I'm JK alot bud;;; sure ur mental healht's fine and you are so close to BB and and ENG..well and NYC and dead...and me and zygote and lars and witty u know what Dull u are so on the top 50 LOL)

Now notice, @sral the (ironic) SUBTELY for eng's needs, of not Spam Linking the Youtube Beat underneath as I have all Spring, right. A proper quote, text, no link, and btw gentlemen EVERY other version of that gay 80s song can go to hell except for the Remix cited above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
Deadline is a HARD... wouldn't it be so hard for you emcee as Eng roast 1-sentence LOLLL yeah fuck the whole Lime and BITER AJ"s GONE SO THIS IS OUR THREAD HERE K
harrrrd deadline for emcee (written key)
We'll give him a smidge over one hour here Eng and this ain't gonna be too long I hope like the intro here
DUE 1030 PM USA ET / 330 AM FOR LARS TO FUCKING WATCH IN WONDER NOW
P
Wow so sick of that fucking beat ryno/dull fuck it u can delte teh wall link too I raped that shit on 2-3 writtens already
BEAT-switch RN HOL and I'm gonna need a 15-30 leeway /extention on the soft flaccid deadline u fucking demandingg.....
EDITING boring nonrhymey shit*
================================================== ========================

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-09-2023 at 10:43 PM.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:21 PM   #37
emcee squared
Banned

Default Untitled - Eng may leave blank or choose

Just a quick shoutout to a Tampa rapper/group, Jayco Bandz...tryin' to get a lil' airplay ("Chasin Dreams")...and they said:
"I'm tryin'ta chase my dreams & just | Do Better."
{x2 Option for Spree's Bridge}

"feelin' clever", they said, and they didn't even see @Objective say it here.

I've gone deep into race (not even me). Hunters on the chase, at least I believed.
Or wanted. When the blueberry "Muffin" was Taunted; rather:
Bitten.
And Hallucinogenic Phonetics were tempting due to them being strictly forbidden.
Quick trip to the kitchen; p'rhaps a snack...
Refill on coffee because Egyptians were Tired from Spam
Damn
as we go in, everythings an intro as EnGkNowS
sick flows. Borderline "Dynamic"; or
was that just the ego. talking. spamming. a moment of glory for someone who waited 8+ years for justice
but
trust(this)
only the editor enjoys egoless
as I,
broke character. Cried perhaps? Never; cep't for the ______ {spree saw it; geno did 2 ONE TIME (dull)} *not part of verse Eng don't say;
yes, the
and Vapid is the word tyvm I'll repeat it often as I wish for Vapeo's Vape Pen
yea
now; as two trusted "genyii"-- ah yes. I Catoregize. Guessing alii' stylez & A.I. recursive
Learned it. Burned it. Earned it; argubly.....(right?)
yes and as the Director placed a proper MEME
saw what
he had Wrought
oh how he must've felt
same way i feel now
or did, an hr ago
Now Sandra...
of course away; idle. vacation from the firm.
Our "speaker" providing the technical difference 'tween Slander & Libel
as he
of course SUPPORTS
(maybe)
the screenplay of those 10 just
Working Above and again
the "fem"... yes bowls of cereal and satanic collaborations in the forest
(my best work Lars/Blue but Too Deep)
Cracked me as only a subtle ..... ... . ... etc
the jesters
yes he did fill(in)for Sandra
a "dry" nod -- perhaps the driest - aswe prefer Oxford over our own upstate Technical Scholarships...[/QUOTE]
Old 05-09-2023, 11:42 PM   #38
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Default Sucked Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post

forgot I wrote it
I k r man TYYY u know I've been spamming so bisy
I didnt think you had it in you to mimic Eng so well and btw

i know it's my laame summation bs shit but you really came thru here bud on that PM and (yeah woulda been for PA but it's just that full inbox u know with stuf fi dont really wanna delte etc.)

yeah for all the AI and tech and billions of threads here u'd think they'd fix a bigger .... ajfsefasd;fjlasdfjkla;fjkl no prob no probl the emcee alias is where i wanted this beautiful EngMimic PM ghostjob CLOSEOUT god lars

it's been so fun trolling text with you AND INSULTING OUR EXISTENCES LOL
but

yeah real feed on NO FUCK U THAT OLDE ENGLISH LINK THAHT VULGAR MAYBE LIKED FUCKIN SUCKS I CANT GET TRHU TH FIRST 4 LINES

<3 always dude