Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 12

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 08:32 PM   #1
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future
Default NBL Week 1 Magazine / Chat

Intro

Well boys the NBL is back . Can’t lie the Summer Classic gave me some nostalgia factor , and I kinda wanted to see more battles . Historically the NBL would follow the Summer Classic anyway so fuck it , here we are . Is this season 10 or 11? Did last season end with no playoffs @Cred or anyone remember ? Don’t matter .. I’m going to do my best to stay consistent and on time here. Willing to accept any and all help from anyone who gives enough of a fuck to pitch in. At the end of the day we are all really here to have fun and try our creativity out against one another. Some of you I don’t know so well so I need you to bare with me Week to week as we all get into our groove of how this will work. Wonder if anyone reads all this anymore ..anyway let’s talk about some shit

Previews

Ryno vs Dynomight
Props to both these dudes for dropping early as hell. Don’t want to say much cuz it’s open for votes right now . I’d appreciate if y’all go bless it. But fr im guessing both these dudes is aliases so it will be interesting to see who’s who and who has the endurance to keep the charade up. I’ve seen more of Dyno in his insane discussion board rantings than I have of Ryno. Dyno , Ryno... smh are they making you all in a factory now.

Cashius vs Frankie The Machine
Cashius is always a top contender and the dude puts his work in. Got some flack for some racist shit he said in the Summer Classic but in all honesty I’ve said some pretty fucked up shit to and about all cultures in my hay day. So whatever. Cash should win this easily unless Frank really has some heavy ammo in his machine.

Bleak vs Dynamicz
There is a pretty cool story line behind this battle cuz to my knowledge Dyna just lost in the finals of the tourney Bleak was modding. Don’t remember how good Bleak is, but Dynamicz has some fire shit, creative as all hell just needs to iron out some wording issues. Bleak has to refresh my memory this week so I am intrigued to see what the deal is.

Bodysnatcher vs Big Bolo
Body is dope. I’m come right out and say that off the bat. Bolo I don’t really know much of, so he is really going to need to bring his A game in this one. I never count anyone out so Bolo has the punchers chance in this.

Useless vs Killing Spree
I think these dudes have some history or should know of each other fairly well seeing as they both spent years at RB. Should be interesting to see who has evolved there styles and kept up with the pen . I remember both being above average so I’m not sure where this one will go.

Twodrop vs Blue Bayou
Two I don’t really know much info on you man , but I feel like I read a verse and didn’t hate it. It’s going to be a tough match to win for Two tho, Blue is a pretty rough match up for anybody , and he is probably one of my favs to become this seasons first NBL champ .

Destroyer vs Jabari Black
This may be my pick for battle of the week. Destroyer has steadily improved non stop through his tenture on the site. So much respect to this man for that. Jabari dope tho, from what I saw so far I like what he’s doing. The challenge for Des this season will be seeing how he fares amongst all these young guns running wild. I love seeing the old guard go against the new breed. Dunno if y’all battled before, but to me this is the first time .

Knucklehead vs Witty
Can’t front Knuck been impressing me with his bars lately. And witty been one of my favs since the first verse of his I read. Knuck is currently in the Summer Classic finals so putting out two verses this week might tax him. Witty needs to do what he does best and come at Knuck with personals and straight up insults because Knuck seems to be on a roll right now.

Raizen vs Defiant vs John Dillinger

Don’t know who Raizen is . Kinda remember Dillinger and he already dropped a shit ton of lines . Gotta respect the hunger. Defiant can be really dope when his wording is on point. I hate 3ways .. sorry guys.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:36 PM   #2
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Interview with Blue Bayou

1.What up Blue ? How you been ...give some of our newer guys an idea of who you are and a bit of your experience in the text field

Life is great man, really really good. This has been a hobby of mine for a long time, I came up on DSB, but then primarily did longbar for years and years on IHH & HF primarily... Seems like ages ago, converted to shortbar when those sites died and have since champed the LLL, RML, NBL etc. I'm one of the select few that has probably beaten most "great" textcees from both genres

2. What do you think of voting as of late ? I noticed you making it far in everything you sign into as of late .. but not quite making it to the big show .. so to speak

Speaking honestly, I don't think it's in a great place for a couple of different reasons. First and foremost, a lot of ppl seem pretty hard asses on a lot of styles of diff styles of bars these days & that never used to be the case, I feel creativity has been put in a box so to speak a lot of the time. Secondly, there's a big divide in preferences these days which prob leads to a lot of ppl being robbed, eventho it's prob not a reflection of hate or anything like that, just preference. A recent example off the top to reference is my Bags battle, I think every single voter said "dooope" to that bright idea, blow ur brain into a constellation bar and im like wtfff, while on the same note some one like hush will tell me my cause mo' nots bar is wack "IHH" wordplay when it's not at all lol (I didn't break up any words) and it worked both ways... Even you Hush in regards to my self park car bar, saying 'stick-steering' wtf is that the set-up is horrible when it's a tie in as that's how those motorized wheel-chairs are driven, and is the whole basis the bar was built around lol
& that's no hate to Bags, I thought a lot of his bars were dope in that battle & I told him that, just one example. Thirdly, being well-rounded with diff angles and approaches used to be important and that doesn't seem to be the case anymore, that and nobody wants long battles anymore , most champ matches used to be 30 lines and shit bcuz consistency was a huge factor and really mattered

On the plus side, a lot of the new guys are very active voters which is great, they keep voting active and are typically very detailed so that's certainly positive.

On the whole I think the board is just in a diff place now stylistically and preference wise... and fair enough, either adjust accordingly or just write what you think is dope & have fun with it

3. Who’s your fav all times as well as your current favs

Favs all-time are probably Dominate & John Hensley

Favs currently are prob Cashius & Infiltrate because I dig their styles the most... there's a lot of good stuff being dropped these days tho

The new school Gun Bar Boys (Body, Jabari, Dyna etc) are all pretty cool, although I personally would like to see more then just consectutive gun bars from them, I can appreciate that they "stick" to their own styles and do their thing

4. Summer Classic finals prediction

A no-show

5. Something new you would like to see done , or something old brung back

I thought all the tag shit would be really fun & enjoyable... but it unfortunately flopped in a big-way

An alias tourney would be cool, or perhaps another bad blood tourney to settle some beefs... might not be much interest tho with the league officially being back now tho

6. Comments/Shoutouts

I've prob said enough at this point. Not sure if I'm going to continue participating but I hope the league is a big success & i'll def be actively reading & voting regardless
Old 08-22-2018, 08:40 PM   #3
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Outro

Keeping it short and sweet this week fellas. The effort I put out will be a reflection of the participation put forth by you all in verses , voting , and just activity in general. With that being said I NEED help. @Amen you were great with helping with the bracket in SC. I could use some simple help here and there if your down lemme know . @jabariblack and @bleak I love your mags and consistency in the BAL. what’s up guys ? We all building this house together. Let’s make it count. Show up and vote Bros
Old 08-22-2018, 08:48 PM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Pft my constellation bar was fire
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:58 PM   #5
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Pft my constellation bar was fire
Absolutely not

Dr. Robotnik & TransCanada tho... diff story ;)
-kungfugrip
Old 08-22-2018, 09:02 PM   #6
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Nah constellation WAS fire
Change my mind
philosophy.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:02 PM   #7
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dope read here!

Cheers to a good season ahead fellas
Old 08-22-2018, 09:02 PM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

If your in here go vote on that open battle fr fr
Old 08-22-2018, 09:03 PM   #9
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Constellation bar was dope

Would actually be ill spit live
Old 08-22-2018, 09:04 PM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Also good job Hush

Willing to help modding if needed
Old 08-22-2018, 09:09 PM   #11
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Also good job Hush

Willing to help modding if needed
I’m doing all this from a iPad which makes certain tasks tedious and harder than they should be. So yea help will be appreciated in the coming weeks
Old 08-22-2018, 09:09 PM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Constellation bar was fire btw
Old 08-22-2018, 09:45 PM   #13
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=243

lol yo @Hush, we like in season 12. this shit mad old. i ran this then i ran last season where infiltrate champed.

the rest of this season that you upped from the dead got lost because of some shit with the server.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:56 PM   #14
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
http://www.netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=243

lol yo @Hush, we like in season 12. this shit mad old. i ran this then i ran last season where infiltrate champed.

the rest of this season that you upped from the dead got lost because of some shit with the server.
Heard
Should we just move to vol 2 season 1
Old 08-22-2018, 10:04 PM   #15
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Heard
Fixed.

Set new forum and moved new shit here.
Old 08-22-2018, 10:05 PM   #16
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Heard
Idk if that was a joke but I dig it

And word to the other reply, just let me know if you need any help
Old 08-22-2018, 10:14 PM   #17
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Outro

Keeping it short and sweet this week fellas. The effort I put out will be a reflection of the participation put forth by you all in verses , voting , and just activity in general. With that being said I NEED help. @Amen you were great with helping with the bracket in SC. I could use some simple help here and there if your down lemme know . @jabariblack and @bleak I love your mags and consistency in the BAL. what’s up guys ? We all building this house together. Let’s make it count. Show up and vote Bros
Let me know what you need and I got you.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:44 AM   #18
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

@Victor Bet, just let me know fam
Old 08-23-2018, 12:49 PM   #19
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

@Hush ch clean pm
Old 08-24-2018, 10:10 AM   #20
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Anyone tryna spotlight spar