Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-24-2018, 03:29 PM   #261
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Damn man sorry you feel that way again there must be some reason you feel that way i have no idea what it is but there must be something about your own personal life that makes you feel that way...... by the way that was a very american thing to say..... nobody in europe or most people in europe would never say i hope everyone you love dies.... man sort yourself out you dont need to be thinking things like that about anyone you know what happens when you die you seize to exist everything your given is gone its scary as fuck but basically you just end up gone theres nothing there anymore your just gone and im sorry you feel that way but i dont think anyone should die and it sucks but yes one day everyones going die.....
Old 05-24-2018, 03:30 PM   #262
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Attest he's not one of ours.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:30 PM   #263
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

My parents didnt tell me how to save my money either like i said i did that myself bro im glad you got loads of money thats good at least one of us does.... cause i dont know how im going make it...
Old 05-24-2018, 03:31 PM   #264
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Current faggot View Post
I hope everybody you love dies
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:31 PM   #265
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Things sure took a turn in here. Which page should I start on?
Its all gold. But the circumsized part was my fav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:31 PM   #266
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Things sure took a turn in here. Which page should I start on?
On the page where 2crip discusses how he’s discriminated on by the UK workforce for having a circumcised dick vs the uncircumcised dicks who are able to obtain any job they want.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:33 PM   #267
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
On the page where 2crip discusses how he’s discriminated on by the UK workforce for having a circumcised dick vs the uncircumcised dicks who are able to obtain any job they want.
Page 11 lmao was amazing
Quote:
Old 05-24-2018, 03:40 PM   #268
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm legit crying laughing at the uncircumsized dick racism ITT
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #269
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I'm legit crying laughing at the uncircumsized dick racism ITT
So did i hahaha fucking greatest post i have ever seen.
Quote:
Old 05-24-2018, 03:46 PM   #270
2tripple0
death warmed over

I wasnt going post this but fuck it the thing to know about racism is a lot of is actually true and as for uncircumsized and circumsized dick is theres too many differences to not notice it and probably a lot of animosity between the two groups and neither side is willing to conform cause most of the people in both groups come from families that are all either circumsized and or not circumsized and both sides arent willing to change....
Old 05-24-2018, 03:46 PM   #271
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Also in the uk and most of europe men are uncircumsized theyre penises aee fully intact and you may not think that makes a difference if your in america right now where most ment have uncircumsized cocks but when you come to europe and you look at the people here there are huge differences that i have noticed and whatever you can say that doesnt matter to you but as an american being one of the only ones here with a circumsized cock it is very difficult to get things like a a job or b a girl or get treated with respect in general just because im an american and you can say it makes no difference but it does there are hige differences ive noticed between american men and european men that i have noticed for one uncircumsized men dont seem to really give a fuck as much and are totally much more of like just not giving a fuck or just trying to be funny or just laughing at shit or making stupid silly jokes circumsized men are much more rigged and serious and try a bit too hard to get things right i think circumsized mens expectations are also a lot higher than most uncircumsized men...... im sorry i just had to say it but it makes a huge difference and truthfully i think theres a lot of animosity between the two groups when i meet europeans and ive been to a lot of european countries most of the people really do not like americans that much they are very wary of american people in general..... i dont know if thats cause theyre circumsized or its because of their political views but thats how most europeans view american people that i have met so therefore i think it would be very difficult for an average american person in general to make it in this country because of those differences unless that person was tom cruise and they had a hell of a lot of money to spend while in europe.... just my opinion anyways but i dont think most european establishments would want an american person like myself working for them sorry....
@Ghost1
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:51 PM   #272
2tripple0
death warmed over

As for racism this is what ive experienced its fucked up at least in america because a lot of american society is very black influenced and its just fucked up how america treats black people and i dont know why they do it but they do and its fucked up and i dont get it.... im unsure i wasnt treated that way im not black i came from a very nice family but i do know that blacks are treated very harshly in american society and i dont know why they do it because many of the black people i know are very decent people... its fucked up thats all i can say... but then again you go rolling in some hoods where its predominantly black and your white you have to be very careful..... i dont like that about america but thats the way it is....
Old 05-24-2018, 03:53 PM   #273
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
As for racism this is what ive experienced its fucked up at least in america because a lot of american society is very black influenced and its just fucked up how america treats black people and i dont know why they do it but they do and its fucked up and i dont get it.... im unsure i wasnt treated that way im not black i came from a very nice family but i do know that blacks are treated very harshly in american society and i dont know why they do it because many of the black people i know are very decent people... its fucked up thats all i can say... but then again you go rolling in some hoods where its predominantly black and your white you have to be very careful..... i dont like that about america but thats the way it is....
Do you find people often speak to you in a slow n soft voice?
Quote:
Old 05-24-2018, 03:53 PM   #274
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Quote:
Fuck you nigga
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:53 PM   #275
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

You're a legend @2tripple0, keep your head up and keep moving forward x

Orc out
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:59 PM   #276
2tripple0
death warmed over

Look @Current faggot i wish i could help you man i love helping people im not an authprity im a nobody basically but i have no idea why you have a problem with me why dont you explain your circumstances all ive heard is my experience why dont you explain who the fuck are you to say that shit to me why aint you explain your situation then id love to know what your problems are man everyone got problems man even fucking bill gates has problems and hes one of the richest ment on earth who knows maybe someone on the site will help you like they helped me man go for it bro explain what makes you not like my writing i guess i mean you dont even know who i am all youve done is read my writing.... or whatever be a dick then and completely diss on my posts holmes... and completely destroy the true essence of the community of this forum whatever thats fine...

Last edited by 2tripple0; 05-24-2018 at 06:23 PM.
2tripple0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:28 PM   #277
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Tell him about you penis. Whether it's circumsized or not.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:32 PM   #278
2tripple0
death warmed over

Whatever i guess ill never win you guys over thats fine..... be closeminded and not agree with me.... i mean that dude is glorifying prison riots and bodies stacked up on top of eachother and a prison system with guards who dont fucking know how to handle it....., thats not good...... thats not how prison should be run at all they should be teaching those guys how to make better lives for themselves wherever they are or however long theyre going to be in prison i dont care whoever you are you got something even if your in prison idgaf....
Old 05-24-2018, 04:48 PM   #279
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Whatever i guess ill never win you guys over thats fine..... be closeminded and not agree with me.... i mean that dude is glorifying prison riots and bodies stacked up on top of eachother and a prison system with guards who dont fucking know how to handle it....., thats not good...... thats not how prison should be run at all they should be teaching those guys how to make better lives for themselves wherever they are or however long theyre going to be in prison i dont care whoever you are you got something even if your in prison idgaf....
The proof of open minded thinking is being able to disagree with dogma
Quote:
Old 05-24-2018, 05:59 PM   #280
Uncut Power

Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power

lol you little snipped faggots deserve to rot in an institution until you OD on weed
Uncut Power is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man