Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-24-2018, 06:08 AM   #61
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
I dont really have any mental conditions lol my mind works perfectly fine its basically just the weed bro....
Lol...

Your mind works in some completely opposite direction like flushin' in an overseas toilet nigga.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 06:15 AM   #62
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Am I the only one who didn't know 2trip is from oversees? They got thick black bitches over there?
Probably - but that's because you are a newer face. I always thought 2trip and finny were the same people for the longest time lol...

I still do.

And they have plenty of "Thick" people. Peep Lars' exes in the HOT tourny lol...

I hate the word "thick" - no such thing - they are fat. That's whats giving these fat bitches confidence... And accepting them wearing yoga size 100's.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 06:25 AM   #63
Exis

Nothin' wrong with phat bitches...more to love yo.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:26 AM   #64
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

"When you fuck me and fuck me like a faggot
For fucking nothing at all and then act all like a faggot"
Old 05-24-2018, 06:31 AM   #65
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Thick = fat to you amen?

Ugh this morning has gone to shit

Sorry Nicole Mejia
Sorry Jennifer Lopez
Sorry Hillary Duff
Old 05-24-2018, 06:33 AM   #66
Exis

Lol @ Duff in there...
Old 05-24-2018, 06:36 AM   #67
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao Amen wife takes the bins out
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 07:13 AM   #68
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Thick = fat to you amen?

Ugh this morning has gone to shit

Sorry Nicole Mejia
Sorry Jennifer Lopez
Sorry Hillary Duff
JLO is not thick. She just has a fat ass. Bit she's not "Thick" all over, you moron. She actually has a small waist and small c cups.

Thats not thick, dumb ass.

@Diablo - Let's not post a picture of your wife, aight? We've seen your "Ex's" homie. I'm sure she isn't trailing far behind the retard or whale.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:37 AM   #69
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Okay to be realistic i think a lot of you are lying to yourselves.... weed is still illegal in about 90% of the world yo... theres only a few places you can go where its legal and tolerated.... anyone who smokes weed in most places in the world are going to end up in and out of institutions pretty much...as for leaving the country i have no idea i mean its possible i could move somewhere where weed is legal but i have no idea how im going get an income there and how im going really afford to do that in the first place altogether i only have 6000 dollars it may be possible but im going have to hustle for a lot longer im sorry man basically i just have to quit weed like diablo said thats my only way out really drugs are bad i guess like diablo said it sucks cause i really enjoy smoking it but i guess i have to hold off for a long while and maybe it will get better..... oh and btw i used to live in the usa that girl in the hot or thot tourny was actually back when i lived in the usa she isnt from the uk.... who knows maybe british people will wake up in a couple years and legalize weed too..... it seems like its causing a lot of people stress not just me...... you never know i guess i mean i lived in boston for a while and they recently decriminilized marijuana i never thought they were going to do that and theyve put me in institutions in bpston for my weed habit too but then i left maybe 10 years ago and just recently they decriminilized it..... i never thought they were going to do that so who knows....
Old 05-24-2018, 07:53 AM   #70
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol, no.

Institutions as in Department of Corrections or MENTAL HEALTH Wards?
Old 05-24-2018, 07:53 AM   #71
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
JLO is not thick. She just has a fat ass. Bit she's not "Thick" all over, you moron. She actually has a small waist and small c cups.

Thats not thick, dumb ass.

@Diablo - Let's not post a picture of your wife, aight? We've seen your "Ex's" homie. I'm sure she isn't trailing far behind the retard or whale.
lmao your wife has an orchard instead of an Adam's apple

I keep it factual that's why you mad about it
Old 05-24-2018, 07:54 AM   #72
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Post a pic of the wife.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:00 AM   #73
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Both mate both prisons and mental hospitals
Old 05-24-2018, 08:06 AM   #74
2tripple0
death warmed over

And its actually not that bad of a country theres just a huge difference between the rich and the poor here..... most british people are actually really easy to get along with..... most of them anyways..... i dont know what i want i have a lot of nice things and who knows maybe people will help me out im just a bit discouraged at this point with only 4000 quid which is only 6000 dollars and house prices at the cheapest are 30000 pound or 45000 dollars...... thats a lot of money..... a new car would easily cost you 15000 pound and thats without paying to get driving lessons and a lisence..... im telling you ots not easy for anyone even if you are employed they dont get paid much better here unless you have a really really good job like i said its not like america where people are getting paid exorbinant amounts of money for doing really simple work..... even in america i dont think its that easy either..... i think a lot of you are lying to yourselves sating its easy and im just complaining.....
Old 05-24-2018, 08:29 AM   #75
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Post a pic of the wife.
lmao my wife been posted here before tbreal

before you go out on some rookie mission to find her though, remember who has screenshots from your "family" photo bucket account when you bragged about cheating

the dirt is real and I'm not the one to play with
Old 05-24-2018, 08:29 AM   #76
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
And its actually not that bad of a country theres just a huge difference between the rich and the poor here..... most british people are actually really easy to get along with..... most of them anyways..... i dont know what i want i have a lot of nice things and who knows maybe people will help me out im just a bit discouraged at this point with only 4000 quid which is only 6000 dollars and house prices at the cheapest are 30000 pound or 45000 dollars...... thats a lot of money..... a new car would easily cost you 15000 pound and thats without paying to get driving lessons and a lisence..... im telling you ots not easy for anyone even if you are employed they dont get paid much better here unless you have a really really good job like i said its not like america where people are getting paid exorbinant amounts of money for doing really simple work..... even in america i dont think its that easy either..... i think a lot of you are lying to yourselves sating its easy and im just complaining.....
Plan A)
Move to Boulder, Colorado... get a manufacturing job... problem solved... you can smoke all the weed you want and make $20/hr doing easy shit... ur not gonna be balling or nothing but it's enough for a decent apartment, a car that'll get you to and from, and a weed habit... find a bitch with a job to split the rent with and you'll have extra cash...

Plan B)
... or quit smoking the non-addictive substance you're "addicted to", stay in UK and learn a trade that pays well... it's a little late to get a law degree or doctorate... but you can live fine off a solid trade that has a permanent demand... e.g. machinist, welder, plumber, electrician, etc... learn the trade, join a union, you'll get work when it's available and it'll pay well...

All these people with entrepreneurial spirits saying "start your own business" are full of shit. You'd need a solid business plan, demand for your product or services, advertising or clientele (the most difficult to get even if you do everything else right), and then you've either got to convince a venture capitalist to invest in your business plan or take out a huge personal loan leveraged off your own property, which would be especially dumb because if the business fails and you've taken out a personal loan, you're still liable to pay it back with interest.

In the end, is it optimal to own your own legitimate business? Sure... but 75% of start-ups fail... and most of the aforementioned 75% were started by people who knew WTF they were doing... I'm taking a leap of faith and assuming you don't have a business degree. I'm not saying it's not possible, it's just farfetched for a dude looking to straighten his life out.

Anyways, your decision man... just giving you my looks... pz
yzeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:32 AM   #77
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
lmao my wife been posted here before tbreal

before you go out on some rookie mission to find her though, remember who has screenshots from your "family" photo bucket account when you bragged about cheating

the dirt is real and I'm not the one to play with
Not you, don’t give a shit to bro lol.

Definitely not going out of my way to waste my time searching when I waste enough time on here as it is.

Dirt is real? FOH bro. Can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen then. 2 way street faggot.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:33 AM   #78
Exis

Dr. Phil nigga...
Old 05-24-2018, 08:41 AM   #79
2tripple0
death warmed over

Right thanks yzeone im not going lie i have been looking into houses in california and some of them are affordable it probably wont happen right away but i think i might talk to my social worker about it.... who knows in a year or two i could be living somewhere else.... i think diablo said something like i just need to sort out my mental issues right now ya know get out of the hospital shit like that but thanks yzeone that gives me a bit more hope.... i think i seen some houses in cali for like 5000 dollars so its possible i just think i need to hustle a bit more so i have some startup money when i get there.... hell knows its just a dream..... to be truthfully honest i dont understand why people in the uk have such a problem with pot smokers i mean i do take care of my shit i clean my apartment i get out a lot i eat plenty of food i take a shower everyday my only vice seems to be that i smoke pot..... i just wish people in the uk would be a little more understanding of that.... i dont know why they punish pot smokers especially if they stay on top of their shit..... i realize its illegal and thats probably why theyre doing it..... god knows....
Old 05-24-2018, 08:46 AM   #80
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol @ houses in California for $5,000.00.

If you want to live out of a 1999 Lexus RS 300, then sure - homes there cost about $2,500 to $5,000.

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man