Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-27-2021, 04:41 PM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Exclamation LMAO I PERSONALLY GIVE BROKENHAL0’S TOPICAL TOURNEY FINALS VERSE AN “A”

yeah... A for ASS.

You mean to tell me after I spend years, fucking YEARS, promoting this website as the elite of the elite so far as topical battlers go that I’m just suddenly meant to accept that luke warm ass juice ridden garbage that barely scraped by a guy I eliminated with a key in round one?

NOT ON MY WATCH FAGGOT

WHAT THE FUCK EVEN WAS THAT TRASH? YOU MUST BE DUMB AS CHEESE.

I WENT 7-0 UNDEFEATED AND OBLITERATED THE SAME OPPONENT YOU STRUGGLED WITH. FOR A SECOND TIME.

UNTIL YOU MANAGE TO BEAT THE FINAL LEVEL BOSS, YOU AINT SHIT IN MY OPINION. BE A FUCKING MAN AND FACE ME FAGGOT. PUT YOUR TITLE UP. I HAVE BY FAR THE LARGER REPUTATION, ACCOLADES AND FANBASE YOU DO. I’VE FAR MORE TO LOSE THAN YOU DO SIMPLY BY EVEN ACCEPTING A STUPID CHALLENGE BY A MEANINGLESS NO NAME LIKE YOURSELF, BUT FOR THE GOOD OF ALL THAT IS NETCEES I’LL STEP OUT OF RETIREMENT TO KICK YOUR FUCKING IMBECILIC ASS BACK INTO OBSCURITY AND PISS ON THAT ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER. SWEAR TO GOD

HERE’S THE DEAL.

IF YOU WIN YOU GET TO BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU SCALPED ONE OF THE GREATEST WRITERS FUCKING EVER, NETCEES OR ANYWHERE

I WIN AND ALL I GET IS YOUR WORTHLESS TITLE AND CHAMPED ACCOMPLISH ADDED TO RESTORE NETCEES CREDIBILITY

ACCEPT OR DENY, FAGGOT

@brokenhal0
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 07:37 AM   #2
brokenhal0

Battle Record: 12-12=4

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

brokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant future

The potato postulates plato proposed a pompous prank faggot you blm at the thought your girl got a drank out with her friends cause her pussy stank faggot fish tank
the drink was raised high in a living room full of fledgling virtue scumbags
on those shanghais guts last months lard you bizarre man
this armor of a false god crippled jimi hendrix guitar hand
ill resurrect biggie and put him in a k-pop band
your the troll that in the 90's looked cute with colored hair and no genitalia
im the troll that lives in the park and chased your kids in the dark
until they ran in the street and got hit by a car the vision is harsh
its ok i know your ex left you with some different scars
and i been threw it too difference is us trolls look for gold in a paupers shoe
your a fucking smurf im pumpkinhead number 2 blood wings on her nudes
looking for anarchy but never trained for war another diabolic scheme falls flat under the weight of satan's paw and your out of time you ain't wait at all its fine
its like the movie scream bitch just wait for the call
This proposed crisp shelves the outline shine bright bro i know your the best ever
shit if i was you i would have no stress ever just a bunch of starchy polo shirts and
the best leather just hope that i get sober get married and get better your the best
ever diablo you held it down every where that i go and so many sold there soul
lets laugh at em lets throw these faggots in a blender make a smoothie
and watch phantasm and talk about how these lady's trip
it doesn't even smell when you take a shit why would she stress u out
shes a crazy bitch inter spatial relationships inter racial radius you got ME
when ever you need your spirits lifted my shitty rhymes make you laugh
just like the next troll im the best troll extra special stay true to the team
you know what I mean where never helpful to human beings
there kingdom is ruled by a polluted queen and there stupid they only use machines
fuck her cheesy throne spawning so many faggots for every tree that grows
The proof was the dream it showed even tho the nightmare became a thing
desired but constrained contained under pressure but none the less in pain
I appreciate what you do and your family does too but im the lonley troll
can I crash with you I promise I wont steal from you got a change of pants or two
you can trust me I kept it real with you I made a deal with you diablo you can comeback now the gates to hell are open my halos been broken im terrible with everything I do i want to win all the time but I lose
I try to write a rhyme they garbage juice that breaks my heart in two
i feel like Dionysus receiving the heart of Zeus im not amused
by losing a title i don't even claim feed the pain and it deceived my brain when i see that blood feast today imma smile for you and say hey pal lead the way across the sunrise till Im immolated, incinerated what ever i was to become was appartions , I hated you for years until i realized you didn't care , just another bully who drowns beer with a clowns tears
so grab your cricket bats and swing wildly like a boxer who don't know where his vision at destroy me i haven't even given back don't embarrass me i do a better job at that myself girls hang out with me and we don't have sex can you message me some cool bars when I need to flex its kinda sad i feel depressed and ill say your fantastic your the best a tiger meets a troll a stone turns to flesh i had to pay some tolls to flee this mess see you soon diablo your my favorite pal hope i can make it now late to work and the trains are down smile on my face cause im pissing off the great ones now ill just run with it till my fame runs out see you later pal

Last edited by brokenhal0; 05-02-2021 at 06:53 AM.
brokenhal0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 11:03 AM   #3
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

gone
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 11:22 AM   #4
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Mac why you upping 10 year old threads?

Oh, this was today. Nvrm.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 10:26 PM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lmao. Fucking obliterated
Old 04-28-2021, 10:56 PM   #6
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I dunno I must say I liked it when the guy said

“Pussy stank faggot fish tank”

That’s some next level shit right thurrr.
Old 04-28-2021, 11:00 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

That niggas on a whole other plain we don’t exist on...

Just walk up to a random stranger and look all mad and say it aggressively .. and say pussy stank faggot fish tank and walk away.

Next level shit.
Old 04-28-2021, 11:50 PM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This about sums it up..

Shit went left field in a hurry ...wtf

"I appreciate what you do and your family does too but im the lonley troll
can I crash with you I promise I wont steal from you got a change of pants or two
you can trust me I kept it real with you I made a deal with you diablo you can comeback now the gates to hell are open my halos been broken im terrible at everything i do i want to win all the time but I lose
I try to write a rhyme they garbage juice that breaks my heart in two"
Old 04-29-2021, 12:09 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah I’m a simpleton who can read or hear battle lyrics and tell a decisive winner.

With the topical shit, unless it was a topical where someone is told yo.. write about this certain subject... I can pick who I think did it better. Short of that of that nah.

I do like that broken halo said crippled Jimi Hendrix guitar hand that was pretty dope.

And of course the line pussy stank faggot fish tank will forever go down in history in my mind.. I’d make that my sig if I knew how to change it.

Next time yiu get in a fight.. don’t say anything and look all hard... just say....pussy stank faggot fish tank... no nigga is gonna fuck with you they’ll think you have Tourette’s or some shit
Old 04-29-2021, 12:14 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Lol... local news, hopefully live pulls up next to you asks you for an interview on current politics... make them believe you’re about to say some enlightened epic shit.

Then just say... “pussy stank faggot fish tank”... and walk away
Old 04-29-2021, 12:16 AM   #11
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

next time post a verse ugh :(
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 12:25 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I’ve only been on the news twice once for my brothers shooting which they didn’t even air. And the other time because someone was robbed and shot outside my apartment building, I wasn’t even there when it happened..dunno why they asked me about it.

I did like that Jimi Hendrix line though I wasn’t making fun on that, but I’d that was supposed to be a like diss thing.. it was just rambling.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:29 AM   #13
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

of course you liked the crippled Jimi Hendrix hand

you literally have a crippled left Jimi Hendrix hand
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:34 AM   #14
Lepreshaun

Lepreshaun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Mac why you upping 10 year old threads?

Oh, this was today. Nvrm.
Lol
Lepreshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 03:02 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
of course you liked the crippled Jimi Hendrix hand

you literally have a crippled left Jimi Hendrix hand
That made no sense all.. and that’s coming from me.

Wow.