Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Art of Writing League Season IX > AOWL Season 9 archives

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 12:44 PM   #21
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
I just unloaded the whole clip.
I read it

Got you on feed so it’s not a complete waste of your time
Old 03-10-2021, 10:50 PM   #22
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Let’s get voting y’all only four battles to vote on
Old 03-11-2021, 05:30 PM   #23
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@ACTIVATE SELF: "Drake" is the Norwegian word for kite. For some reason I thought it was the same word. I usually double check things like this but I kinda just keyed this one up. Vs someone else I would have went over it and seen the mistake

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-11-2021 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-11-2021, 06:03 PM   #24
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
@ACTIVATE SELF: "Drake" is the Norwegian word for kite. For some reason I thought it was the same word. I usually double check things like this but I kinda just keyed this one up. Vs someone else I would have went over it and seen the mistake
Ahhh gotcha. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks for clearing that up for me, O.
Old 03-12-2021, 08:25 AM   #25
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Let’s vote on these couple battles left so we can move on to round 2
Old 03-12-2021, 10:00 AM   #26
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

yo but how do we have no votes lmao
Old 03-12-2021, 11:13 AM   #27
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
yo but how do we have no votes lmao
Everyone intimidated by Lars lmao
Old 03-12-2021, 01:38 PM   #28
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

hey that’s unfair

i’m a bunny rabbit these days compared to the lion I’ve tamed
Old 03-12-2021, 05:55 PM   #29
symetrik

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Everyone intimidated by Lars lmao
lel
Old 03-13-2021, 02:41 AM   #30
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

You guys made it difficult, still not sure if I voted right, and I probably would have thought the same thing if I had voted differently too

Old 03-13-2021, 03:25 AM   #31
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Obj hate voting because I called him a pussy this week

pathetic
Old 03-13-2021, 04:04 AM   #32
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Discredit your opponent and a fair vote? That's low even by your standards, you know we differentiate disc and open mic/tourneys. Grow up and suck up the fact I honestly enjoyed Syms verse over yours

Last edited by Objective; 03-13-2021 at 04:06 AM.
Old 03-13-2021, 06:06 AM   #33
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

lmao even that post shows your animosity toward me. You clearly can’t separate the two and voted with your emotions at full fury

be a man and stay out of my shit
Old 03-13-2021, 05:01 PM   #34
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

You're one of a kind. Leave your manipulative narcissistic behaviors out of this. I will vote on your battles and pick the one I like the most regardless what you think of it. I feel no animosity towards you,you're literally just a name on the Internet to me that happens to write dope shit. If there's anyone I should feel animosity towards on these boards I have bad blood with it's Geno and I praised one of his tracks in one of his threads. What you're saying doesn't make any sense, dude. You're just pissed I changed my mind on the wager match, and that's ok, you're allowed to cry and act like a lil bitch, but you're not to say I can't vote on your battles... That's just stupid and your reasoning is vote manipulation if it should be anything at all

I'll stay out of your shit, I won't talk to you and that's that if that's what you want. Then I expect you to leave my name out your trigger fingers on the keyboard/phone as well. But I will vote fairly and objectively on your battles and that's the end of that tbh, I expect you to do the same

Last edited by Objective; 03-13-2021 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-13-2021, 05:41 PM   #35
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

You haven’t voted objectively on my battle though

You’ve done it with hate in your heart

Remove it from my battle and I’ll stay out of yours
Old 03-13-2021, 05:45 PM   #36
symetrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
You haven’t voted objectively on my battle though

You’ve done it with hate in your heart

Remove it from my battle and I’ll stay out of yours
what does swaying mean?
Old 03-13-2021, 06:11 PM   #37
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139365&page=7

lmao calls me a bitch

first vote he casts afterward that day is against me

not in his emotions at all
Old 03-13-2021, 06:30 PM   #38
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

It has nothing to do with that. Jesus fucking christ... You're underestimating tf out of me and making yourself the clown, I don't let my opinions of people cloud my judgment elsewhere. All the shit talk has been in good fun in my case (I laughed through our convos, now I'm laughing AT you though), had I known you were this soft and projecting yiur insecurities on an honest and fair vote I wouldn't have conversed with you at all outside of the tourney circle. Grow up

@Adverse, tell this fucker to calm down, I didn't hate vote lol

Last edited by Objective; 03-13-2021 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-13-2021, 06:35 PM   #39
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

And I did vote objectively on your battle. Whether you believe that or not is a battle vs your ego, not me

Old 03-13-2021, 06:46 PM   #40
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

I’ll vote tomorrow ad