Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2016, 07:51 AM   #1
Camarac
The Grinch

Camarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant future
Smile If I chose to be single for the rest of my life.. does that mean I can't have children?

Like, can men adopt kids on their own?

I reckon pushing a little Chinese baby round the park in a pram would get me some serious pussy. Can you imagine playing the single "dad" card and the ass you could bank off that?

Bumping into an 11/10 like, "Awww she's so cuteee"

Then I just look at them all deep and meaningful like, "yeah, her mum died, it's just us now"

Then get on the phone to a baby sitter while I get my nuts
Camarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:27 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

single fulltime dad checking in.....

can confirm strong tool for securing pussy

not sure they just hand out chink babies to british snuff film directors all willy nilly tho :/
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:21 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Yo you ever go to sit down to poop and sit on your Wang? Yikes.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:17 AM   #4
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you married with a pregnant wife?
Old 09-06-2016, 10:22 AM   #5
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

also can confirm...its way easier getting pussy without having a kid.

but then again these hoes aint shit. literally the only thing they give a fuck about is aesthetics.

be good looking = get pussy
be ugly = all the tools in the world will still only have u smashing within ur aesthetic range....this includes women that are physically hotter but yet still within your aesthetic range due to irreparable emotional damage and severe self esteem/image issues.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:47 AM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You are pathetic. Your conclusions are fodder for imbecile dullards.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:56 AM   #7
Ghost1

Ur bald ur wife's fat

Case and point
Old 09-06-2016, 11:01 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Wrong. No case. No point. Sloppy and unoriginal retort.

You are a poser masquerading as a wannabe uhoh diode hybrid. A sentiment in and of itself which is ironic and pathetic. I mean go back and look at your last 6 years "evolution". I mean sheesh man. Do I really have to spell it out for you? Just stop this charade already. For your daughters sake.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:04 AM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Tied into this fact do you not see also how I have helped you in these last 6 years?
Old 09-06-2016, 11:31 AM   #10
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

You've helped me @veritas I always enjoy ya repertoire bro... Keep me updated with all the latest in veritas daily hustle bro, keep the site a lively place to visit and shit...
Old 09-06-2016, 11:42 AM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Bags is on point but women really dont give a shit about looks to the extent men do. Not even money related although thats the number 1 fuck out of your bracket factor, if you are funny/charismatic you can bag broads easy

You'll just have to do it old school and meet in real life. A funny tinder profile aint gonna outweigh hideousness
Old 09-06-2016, 11:44 AM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

The reason chicks like single dads further exemplifies the point too. It makes you go up in there eyes cuz 1 your virile, 2 you are sticking around and taking care of the kid. This makes you look better in there eyes.

For men, at least myself i aint trying to fuck with all these single moms outside of a one nighter because they are inherently whores for having a kid lmao
Old 09-06-2016, 11:58 AM   #13
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Who cares what women want? They should be more concerned about what I want.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:23 PM   #14
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Bags is on point but women really dont give a shit about looks to the extent men do. Not even money related although thats the number 1 fuck out of your bracket factor, if you are funny/charismatic you can bag broads easy

You'll just have to do it old school and meet in real life. A funny tinder profile aint gonna outweigh hideousness
Fucking rep'd. I can't seem to get a convo going with 8+ women on Tinder, or even get a match (it's rare, and if it happens they rarely talk back so I go with the cuter average chicks with some traits I find dope instead). I did however date a really nice one for a year off of there but it's rare I get in touch with those for some reason, my text game is somewhat weak as well. Shit's tough when reality hits you there. But irl I've gotten in touch with some really nice chicks by being confident and just took it from there instead, and they've taken contact with me as well. Tinder tho? Nah, I don't fit rules 1 & 2 to do really well there, I do get matches by being selective but it's not as frequent as I'd like it to be.

Raves or parties with people doing drugs are the best though. People being high on whatever weird shit they got that night always thinking the best of people and how cute/amazing they are is awesome, it's a double edged sword though but yeah. That works too.

Edit: need to spread more rep to give some to you uh-oh, oh well. Anyways, dating nice chicks is all about being funny/entertaining and caring to keep their interest if you're not godlike looking. At least from my experience.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:02 PM   #15
Camarac
The Grinch

Camarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant future

ITT: Objective realises he's ugly as fuck
Camarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:33 PM   #16
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Fucking rep'd. I can't seem to get a convo going with 8+ women on Tinder, or even get a match (it's rare, and if it happens they rarely talk back so I go with the cuter average chicks with some traits I find dope instead). I did however date a really nice one for a year off of there but it's rare I get in touch with those for some reason, my text game is somewhat weak as well. Shit's tough when reality hits you there. But irl I've gotten in touch with some really nice chicks by being confident and just took it from there instead, and they've taken contact with me as well. Tinder tho? Nah, I don't fit rules 1 & 2 to do really well there, I do get matches by being selective but it's not as frequent as I'd like it to be.

Raves or parties with people doing drugs are the best though. People being high on whatever weird shit they got that night always thinking the best of people and how cute/amazing they are is awesome, it's a double edged sword though but yeah. That works too.

Edit: need to spread more rep to give some to you uh-oh, oh well. Anyways, dating nice chicks is all about being funny/entertaining and caring to keep their interest if you're not godlike looking. At least from my experience.
yes u can bag girls w having a personality.....but if u were better looking u could bag better ones w no personality is the point.

tinder is a different world tho....its speed dating on crack....and women have access to hundreds of thirsty men that will treat them any way they please at the click of a button....I bag on tinder fine but I go under my aestethic grouping due to the way that tinder is set up. text game can be important but if they want u they want u////u could text them any ole bullshit if theyre really into u.....u may feel like ur personality or game helped u but in reality it just so happened that the chick was into u regardless.

also I have to level down because im strictly setting up tinder dates at my crib past 9pm under the guise that I cannot come out because poor ole single fulltime daddy has to stay home...but we could have a fun move nite! .......this is a hard sell....but ive never not fucked a bitch that agreed to come over. fuck going out on dates in public....I could most certainly get a babysitter for a couple hours to go on a date BUT WHAT THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE FEEDING THESE GARBAGE ASS BITCHES. fuck that that.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:34 PM   #17
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Who cares what women want? They should be more concerned about what I want.
u never told me how to bag women at the gym

don't make me neg u today starfaggot

im having a relatively good day so far
Old 09-06-2016, 01:52 PM   #18
Ghost1

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd triple POST

I didn't include money as being a factor to help u pick up women because this will not help u pick up women in a way that is satisfying......they will never actually LUST for u .....I mean being a toothless bald bearded horror story like uh oh I don't expect him to ever understand this but having a women truly LUST over you, for you....nothing better. yea u can get ur jimmy wet if u got sum loot but hoes aint gonna be loyal worth a fuck if ur ugly and they not really attracted to u either.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:19 PM   #19
veritas
HALL OF FAME

dead at anthony thinking that him and uhoh are an different levels of broads.

The delusions are strong here.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:40 PM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

6 yrs of this ?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pussy luv scum, ugly bros get dirty hoes, zelph gets fire poon