Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2023, 06:27 AM   #1
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default Brand NEW (2 short) articles - 6:30 AM on the wire

@Pharaohs Army
You need you diversify beyond textstyle rhyming
TO THREAD for some work.
@emcee squared
gonna need you to deal with this new Tucker Carlson text-reveal. I can't. I just can't.

33 Mins. 7 AM DEADLINE GO
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:33 AM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default This is Indentured Servitude and I...

Teenage boy kills 8 children, guard at school in Belgrade , [Serbia]

All I'm going to say is it a very, very pervasive myth (perhaps this will finally to put it to bed) that mass shooting are ONLY a USA-problem.

I will blame the left for this over the right, because they are usually the ones going after guns, and use it for a talking point for their argument.

YES, the USA is THE worst Mass-Shooting country BY FAR, big problem.

But, Google and the interweb will EASILY provide a long list of foreign massacres.

Maybe not as big. Certainly not as frequent.
THINGS GET INTERESTING IF YOU INCLUDE KNIFE/POISON/CROSSBOW rampages globally (Not even freakin' joking about the crossbow). The big (fairly recent) knife attack was Indonesia, SE Asia somewhere last year I believe. At a daycare or some shit?
THE WHOLE WORLD IS FUCKED, NOT JUST THE STATES
YEAH WE GOT GUNZ....WE GOT PLENNNY GUNS

**What's the timestamp on this key HoL..."we travel @light speed"?
anything for Tucker, emcee?:
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:42 AM   #3
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default His other quotes are the ACTUAL headline

Text shows Tucker Carlson describing how a 'group of Trump guys' jumped an 'Antifa kid,' saying, 'It's not how white men fight'

Tucker goes IN here on this text.

Reminds me of me-- just VISCIOUS. Cutthroat.

Then he gets a little remorseful and tones it down. ASKS WTF AM I DOING HERE? Lol. {i.e. pharaoh logs on, cries, apologies, hedges, etc...} alright
Let's get this actual Text Quote on the Tuck:
from the BusinessInsider

The full message was published by the Times on Tuesday. In it, Carlson said the video he had watched showed at least three men against one. The race of the person who was being beaten is unclear.

"Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It's not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it,"the text said, according to the Times.

@Diablo
I can taste it dude. Can fucking taste it. mm. Leave the wound open when your Wolf Fangs .....ajosdfjasdfjklsdf ... weekend. save for weekend. OK
TUCKER CONTINUES LOL:
"Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn't good for me. I'm becoming something I don't want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I'm sure I'd hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn't gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed," Carlson continued, according to the Times. "If I don't care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?"

Tucker with the very real walk-back and questioning of his humanity AND HIS LIFE'S PURPOSE @everyone here
LOL
HE LOST HIS JOB
The HIGHEST RATED guy lost his fucking job because
there are waaayyyy more worse texts than this
most can be private now due to the record 787 BILLION @ Settlement
Even if Tucker helped Fox make CLOSE TO A TRILLIE; they're like breakin' even here at best lol
To say nothing of all the ad-sponsers that already walked away; would have been 100% of them after texts...
~
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:45 AM   #4
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

6:42 @House of Leaves
?How's 15 minutes between us YOU OVERRATED EDITOR?'
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:55 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@House of Leaves
@emcee squared Would you take a look at your 2nd-to-last cypher you clicked submit on?
To quote Tucker AGAIN
diode, @UnbornBuddha, @Sandra Valente
"this isn't good for me. I'm becoming something I don't want to be."
new sig maybe
f u emcee LOSING AND GETTING MAULED IS NOT "FUN" OR ENJOYABLE
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote