Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > SOL Season II > SOL Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2022, 08:11 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Bags vs Sinacog

Netcees SOL Season II
Week 3

Due Thursday, July 14th at Midnight PST

Line Limit: Unlimited
24hr ext given on request

NO biting
NO swaying
NO feeding
You MUST check in
Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
May God have mercy on your souls

@Ghost1 @Sinacog
Old 07-11-2022, 11:36 PM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I'm opening flames dope and deranged coke and the flames
I'll put bag in a box like coke with the flames
Open terrain smoking with flames open terrain
I cook the hammer like my cocktail was killing flames
I'm open terrain coke with the flames
I got more coke than weed ,, diet coke
For I am economics master diet coke
Riot smoke I .broken with tire smoke from crashing boats..
Old 07-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

IDK WHAT HAPPENED....I CAN JUST IMAGINE....U USED TO BE A WARLORD ...A SAVAGE...LATELY? UR VERSES GOT ME LIKE...SMACK!?!!? WHO IS THIS DRAGON?!?! DONT AT ME DONT TAG ME I HAD THE RED DRAGON FLEER ULTRA WITH THE PRINTING ERROR AN THE DIAMOND BACK SIGNATURE MIRRORING. I HAD THE BED SHEETS WITH THE BLACK DRAGONS MAGIC BLACK FACTION AN THE LUNCH BOX IN 3 DIFFERENT SERIES. WHEN U TOLD US ABOUT HELLFIRE AND SPELL BINDING ELF CHOIRS I LIT BLACK CANDLES. NOW U WRITING PUNCHLINES THAT AERO WOULDNT SHIT OUT HIS MID BLACK ASSHOLE. THIS IS JORDAN ON THE WIZARDS...IF JORDAN WAS A LITERAL WIZARD WITH VISIONS OF WISDOM FILLED LIZARDS THEN MISSED A FUCKING DUNK BITCH UR 53 IN A PILATTES CLASS. I BEEN PATIENT. WE ALL WAITED BUT NOW YA BOUT TO FACE A FUCKING AVALANCHE. U WORTHLESS HACK!!! IM HERE TO TAKE YA FUCKIN DRAGON PASS. I PLUNGE INTO THE HOLLOW REALM. IM AT THE BOTTOM OF A COLUMN SURROUNDED BY GOBLINS HOWLING FOR U TO FOLLOW ME. SO GASP AS I TRANSFORM AN DANCE ON UR DADS CORPSE. I PLAY THE HARP AN WATCH GABRIEL TAKE UR HEART AND BARK WHILE ANGELS TAKE UR BUTT. IM GANGREL IN CHAINMAIL ARMOR CHUGGING A CUP OF GAY BLOOD. WHAT WAS THE CHARADE SON!? U THINK WED FORGET U STOPPED BRINGING THOSE FLAMES BRUH?!? U DROP A PUNCHLINE ABOUT ABRAHAM AN THINK WE GONNA THROW A FRICKEN PARADE?!?! IF U DONT FUCKING GET UR SHIT TOGETHER I SWEAR ON THE SOUL OF LAMAS OPEN PEDOPHILE CHARGES AN CASE ILL CUM HARD IN UR FACE. SLOW IT DOWN!!!! I SAID. ILL.....CUM....HARD...IN UR FACE. AINT NO PLAY ON WORDS I JUST WANTED U TO REALLY HEAR ME TELL U THAT ILL SPRAY MY CHURN IN YA FACE AN TURN HIT THE WOAH THEN DO THE WORM OUT THE PLACE AN BOOK. LOOK. UR A FUCKING CAKE WALK IM A HALF GAINER INTO WONKAS CHOCLATE RIVER. UR A LAME CLOD. U CATCH THE BUCK LIKE A FADE FROM BOBBY SIMMONS. GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN U STUPID FUCKING NOBODY. U USED TO HANDLE SMOKE TILL THE FANS ALL BROKE. U WERE THE MAN...BUT AFTER I EXAMINED QUOTES? THE BEST VERSE U EVER WROTE WAS ANSWERS DRAGON SONG THAT ANSWER WROTE. I CANT STAND IT!!!!! I REMEMBER WHEN U DRAGGED THE BLUE DRAGON INTO THE RED PALACE AND DRANK DRAGON JUICE FROM A HALF STRANGLED ORSTRAICH CHALICE. I PRAYED TO THE 9TH REALM AND ASKED FOR THE STRENGTH TO BEHOLD YOUR GLORY BUT WHEN I GAINED SIGHT I EMERGED FROM A STRANGE LIGHT AND BECAME A SWARM OF HORNETS. I BECAME A NEW MONSTER AND SOUGHT U OUT IN THE DUNES WITHOUT FOOD ON THE BACK OF A BLUE LOBSTER. I TRAVELED THRU SPACE AN TIME THRU A VORTEX IN THE CENTER OF THE SUN. AN WHEN I FINALLY FOUND U IT WAS IN THE SOL WRITING LIKE ALLEN KNIGHT IN SOME 2014 TOURNEY HE SHOULDA NEVER FUCKIN WON. SO YEA AM I ANGRY?!?! YEA AM I WILDING?!? YEA FUCK U EXPECT SOLOMON?!?! U WERE SPOSED TO UNITE THE KINGDOMS AND STOP THE APOCALYPSE BUT INSTEAD U GAVE US DEAD BITCHES LIKE PET CEMETARY!?!? THIS IS SINACOG THE LEGENDARY!?!? IVE BEEN SITTING HERE SINCE WHENRUARY. I TOLD THE CONGREGATION .. SIN IS ANOINTED!! SAID U HAD A GIFT....SAID U WAS SICK... WRITES SCRIPTS FOR THE VOICES. CHANNELS FEAR AND LIVES WHERE THE VOID IS. I GUES I WAS WRONG.....BUT IM NOT MAD...........................IM JUST DISAPOINTED.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-13-2022, 12:18 AM   #4
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

You never wrote a good punchline in your life..fucking idiot..

I'm carving my niche' in the tree of light -- the tree of life -- I got more knives than HUNTSMAN ;; and I ''HUNT MAN'' like pissed off deer's in the DAMN LAND#ESPICALLYOURFATASS -- this place is a waste of time -- grace with wine?? Bitch im Satan and you're a waste of time -- taste my pride;; and fell more ''LONG BARS'' than Bruce LEE -- douche please#NEVERGOFULLDOUCHEBAG -- you're nothing to netce''s alwats cracking jokes in the discussion forum -- but you're boredom -- with more conundrums in your reputation than a MUMMY IN ISRAEL -- killing the dismal and 'ENDING BAGS with a knife in this FAGGOT AS BITCH; you'' be ''left with more stitches'' than MS13 men -- I got knives and swords from RAPROYALTY -- a longbar site where you're scared as shit#TALKABOUTAGHOSTAVATAR -- than i'm#that ''ending your reputation without a pinkslip battle'' like WITTY vs. DEAD MAN in the red sand -- you can't beat me; battle richard corey with your faggot ass maggot ass disgusting ass reputation ass bitch;; you'll throw a punchline and it won't mean jack shit;; -- you're nothing to toe board looks like your going overboard into lava and magma -- discarding this faggot with lava and magma no water#BECAUSEYOURFATASFUCK..

Never battle me again..you'te nothign..like richard corey..
Old 07-13-2022, 12:20 AM   #5
Sinacog
Satan

You mad bro..

saw that coming from you..

you mad bro!?
Old 07-13-2022, 12:30 AM   #6
Sinacog
Satan

//faggot ass bitch...//
Old 07-13-2022, 10:42 AM   #7
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

WELCOME TO THE RAPESPHERE

YOU CHOSE WAR BUT THOSE BARS'LL JUST GET ME HORNY. NOW IM IN THE BACK OF UR CAR WITH A SWORD IN THE DIN OF MORNING. YOU THOUGHT U WERE PRODDING THE BAG MAN....BUT THIS THE LAST STAND....NOW I TRANSFORM INTO RICHARD COREY. TAP INTO MY SCRIPTZ AND RIP THRU THIS BITCH WITH THE GIFTS THAT WERE SITTING DORMANT. HOW BOW NOW R U IN THE SHOWER?!? DEVOUR THIS WACK COWARD TILL HE ACKNOWLEDGES BLACK POWER. NOW I USE TOTEM POLES AN FEED U MY SCROTUM WHOLE. MY DASHIKI CANNOT BY WORN BY SOME HAS BEEN DRAGON THATS JUST A WORM LOOK AT ME KING!!!!! I EMERGE FROM THE TUNNEL TRODDING THROUGH PUNGENT WATER TO PUMMEL COG IN A VICIOUS SLAUGHTER. UNDAWATAH PUMMEL!!! BUT YOURE LOST AN CANT FATHOM BAGS TSUNG. I MORPH INTO BAGGA BLUE WELCOME TO CHAPTER 2 I CAME TO THE TREE OF LIFE AN SAW UR NICHE CARVED W THE HUNTSMAN KNIFE. PULL MY DICK OUT AN STARE THRU UR VACANT EYES...U SPOSED TO BE SATAN!?!? WELL THATS JUST A BLATANT LIE!!! ILL RAPE U AN MAKE U CRY TAKE U AND SHAVE MY THIGHS THEN DATE U AN GET U HIGH THEN MAKE U RAPE URSELF IN THE LATE OF NIGHT I AMM BAGGGGAAAAAAAAAAA NAH MATTA FACT IM THE GHOST OF RICHARD COREY!! IN A BATTLE OF SCRIPTZ IM THE GLORIOUS LIVING HOLY. IM HERE TO HOST YOUR CORPSE ON CHRISTMAS MORNING. THE ONLY GARGOYLE I RESPECK IS ZELPH AN U JUST A SHELL. PUT YA SCALES UP ON THE SHELF. HOW U GONA BREATHE FIRE ON THE UNDAWATAH GATE KEEPER?!?! I KEEP THE GATE AN LEAVE YA FATE IN THE HANDS OF THE GREAT SPEAKER...LOOK BANKS!! UR JUST A FUCKIN CAKE EATER. I SWEAR TO FUCK IF U RESPOND TO ME IT BETTER BE W THE WRATH OF HIROSHIMA ILL DANCE ON UR LITTLE WEINA AN STAB U IN THE URETHRA!!!!

IM THE FUCKING DRAGON LORD NOW
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-13-2022, 11:53 AM   #8
Sinacog
Satan

I didn't even read that wack ass verse...

If my calculations are correct -- this is VULCAN on the net; fire flames kills this bag like dig dong ditch -- PING PONG BITCH1? -- get on another website you coward -- I'll DEVOUR your soul -- but I'm not fat -- I'm phat - when you devour ''MY SOUL'' your fat -- 2 gats explode in your fucking face -- HOW'S THAT!?? This ring around your eye was a weapon thrown at you -- for I'll ''take the cake'' wit the ice cream too -- you're nothing and something -- you're a waste of life -- a rebuttal!? Well now I'l take a knife straight to your fucking guy you mutherfucker -- How bout a uppercutt you mutherfuck!-- I'm taking 2 fats expliding them in your face -- and you'll see 'BAGS' everywhere like GROCERY SHOPPING -- hope this is mobb shit!?? I'm with the church -- I POSEsses your soul and spirit -- and kill a fat ass ghost like your avatar with savage bars -- you'll always be nothing and something -- matter of fact i got a zillion gats to your throat -- blast your throat to smithereens -- than the gullotine its off with your neck -- i ''toy with you like toddlers' in check -- you rob on the net - i mean disrespect -- for ''THIS HOLY GHOST WILL KILL YOUR GHOST'' -- how's that for effect -- you couldn't get me in check!!?
Old 07-13-2022, 12:23 PM   #9
Sinacog
Satan

you mad bro
Old 07-13-2022, 01:05 PM   #10
Ghost1

u better pack a lunch u strange faggot I'm just warming up
Old 07-13-2022, 02:19 PM   #11
Ghost1

Angry FUCKIN IDIYOTE U FUCKED UP

devouring my soul did make you fat. CHECK THE FUCKING SCALE!!!

I SAID YO

I WAS JUST HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WRETCHED CORPSE BECAUSE MY EXORCIST SCHEDULED OUT TO SEPTEMBER 4TH. BUT IF U WAN TANGO W PAPA SHANGO ILL SEND FLAMES THRU UR GODLESS HALO. ILL AIM AT YA MOMMAS CAKEHOLE THEN BLAZE THRU HER MONSTROUS CANKLES. IM AMAZED THAT U DROPPED ...I GOTTA SAY U GET PROPS...TOO BAD I GOTTA TURN THIS BRAVE HEART TO APOCALYTPO. PRAY TO UR GOD AND KINFOLK IM SPRAYIN YA SQUAD WITH MISSLES LEAVE YA BRAINS ON A CHOPPED UP RENTAL THEN FADE LIKE A CLOUDY CRYSTAL. U FUCKIN STEP TO BAG W THAT TRASH!?!? MAN THAT WAS BASIC!!!!! NOW I GOTTA PUT COGS UNDAGROUND...THATS GRAND CENTRAL STATION!!!! I GO OFF I GO RAW I GO MUTHA FUCKIN DUMMY DOGGO OH U GO HARD U GOT BARS U SUM MUTHA FUCKIN FUNNY HONCHO? U AINT SHIT U A BITCH ILL GO COMPLETELY FUCKING PYSCHO SINNY. U A FISH U CHICK SO I GOTTA DESTROY SIN BUT I AINT GOT NO FUCKIN BIBLE WIT ME!! WE USUALLY JUST LAUUGH AT UR TRASH... WOULDNT SEE THIS BITCH ON TRACK IF IT WAS DANICA PAT......CHOPPA GET TO POPPA LEAVE SIN EHHHWHERE TILL ST FRANCIS HAS A PANIC ATTACK. I FUCKING HAD IT U LITTLE DICK SUCKER. LITTLE KID FLUFFER. ILL BURN YA WHOLE SET DOWN U GOOFY QUEER. WHO THE FOOK IS THIS LOSER...IM FEELIN A LOOTLE WEIRD. SAY ONE MORE THING BOUT ME LOSIN HERE AN I PUT THE FIRE TO COGS WORTH LIKE IM CHILLIN W LUMIERE. THIS ISNT OOVEN FAIR IM SICK AN MY GROOVE IS CLEAR. ILL PISS IN YA COOCHIE HERE WHILE IM LITTERED IN GUCCI GEAR. LOOK U STOPID MONSTER I WROTE THE BOOK ON RUTHLESS SHOTTAS ...SHOTS RANGIN OFF THE RUGER BLOCKKAAA LEAVE YA BODY SPINNIN ROUND YA HAT...NOW THATS HOW U DANCE THE LA CUCARACHA!!!!!
Old 07-13-2022, 03:19 PM   #12
Ghost1

u better post up. im bout to back 2 back u. fuckin little retard
Old 07-13-2022, 06:12 PM   #13
Sinacog
Satan

You never wrote a good punchline..

I'm the wretched HAZARDOUS PLAGUE!! DAMAGE THE DEAD!! CANCEL YOUR BREATH!! --
DAMAGE THE DEAD!! I'm putting ''GHOST IN A BOX'' like SCOOBY DOO'' I'm a jewish dude!! ..

NOW..STFU!! --

I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees.. DAMAGE THIS CAT LIKE JAPAN WITH A BAT OR WHEN THEY'RE STARVING because I'll ''DEVOUR THIS CAT'' like a FAMISHED JAPAN! You're overrated overspeculated emcee of the world -- POPPING MATICS?? Only thing you pop is your pussy you fucking retard-- I stay alert go beserk and ''end this kid'' like CASEY ANTHONY or some shit -- fucking dumb shit -- fat ass piece of shit -- piece of garbage -- you're plastic -- I'm elastic -- I'll put you ''undeground'' that's your casket faggot -- For I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- ZAP ZAP ZAP with a LASER GUN -- ZAP ZAP ZAP with a LASER GUN -- you really don't want to lose this battle don't you!? WE'll your fat ass will eat emcee's -- no....

YOu'll eat a twinkie ...

STFU FAGGOT AGAINST A HELL DRAGON..
Old 07-14-2022, 10:17 AM   #14
Ghost1

now you's cant leave

I CARTWHEEL PAST YOUR LASER BEAMS AND JIG THE CEILI TO YOUR HARP STRINGS. NOW WE SEE IF YOUR HEARTS REAL IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES WHEN I PUT THE SIG TO YOUR FACE LIKE PLEDGING FOR RUSH WEEK. ALL THAT RAH RAH BUT EVENTUALLY THIS MANS GOTTA STOP. COGS FOR THE BIRDS....THATS A GRANDFATHER CLOCK!!!!

LITTLE SINNY GETTIN GUNNED UP AND CLAPPED QUICK....HOW MANY DEADMAN VERSES GON COME OUT THIS DRAGONS LIPS?!?!?

HAND ON GOD ILL PUT HANDS ON COG LIKE AN ANALOG CLOCK!!!!U PROBABLY SUCK IGUANA DICKS AND SWALLOW JIZ FROM EXOTIC LIZARDS. PROBABLY GOT FINGERED BY A HAMADI WIZARD. I BET MY NEXT PAYCHECK U HAD UNCONSENTUAL SEX WITH A KARATE NINJA. I DONE A LOTTA SHIT THAT I GOTTA LIVE WITH...SO I PRAY FOR MY GOD'S FORGIVENESS....BUT ATLEAST I DIDNT GET RAPED BY A GOBLIN SIN SIN. LOOK YOU MOTHERFUCKING BONER SUCKER. U HOMELY FUCKIN STAY AT HOME ALONE W MOTHER...MOTHER FUCKER. I WALTZ IN YA CRIB TAKE A SHIT ON YA HARP. TEAR DOWN YOUR LED ZEPPLIN POSTERS AND RIP OUT UR HEART. I USE YA BLACK NAIL POLISH FOR WAR PAINT THEN VISIT U AT THE MORGUE JUST TO FINISH WITH YOUR RAPE.

YOU SAY NO BUT NO MEANS YES SO I SAY NO AND FORCE MORE SEX
Old 07-14-2022, 02:28 PM   #15
Sinacog
Satan

I’ll make sure you never write again,,faggot
I’m killing for sport something you’ll
Never do because your fat as fuck.. I’m coming with harp songs and jubilee sprees. It takes u 3 days to reply than I’msipping champagne hanging off a girls thigh.. I’ll always be nothing to the bored/board like a weak karate instructor the weak will
Suffer the musket for my meal a fucking dunking donut faggot ima fucking dragon killing this faggot with a fucking tangent want to see real legends take on dead man and zygote? Ask me for a meal ticket you sealed pinkslip ,, I let shots slip enter your dome and you’ll see bags everywhere like a jelly donut store.. for if you think U can dance with the devil l.. I got immortal technique.. sordid this freak this kid till forfeit and meek..they say ur the leader of netceew well I follow you straight to hell.. ur gay as hell slow down I just dissed u I’ll follow u STRAIGHT to Hell ur gAY as hell fucking faggot I’ll take ur fucking face than slash it off with dragon claws tha ull see that face everywhere like Mercedes’ at jet speed,,I never seen a ghost might as well be a real
Ghost because if I see u I’ll
Kill u on site/sight like a pink sip battle..for ill put two rounds to ur neck how’s that for effect? Now here comes punchlines.. I got bags on deck going overboard../bored like ryuk in death note slow down I just dissed u ur going OVEr-Bored likenryuk in death note breath quotes end ur horrorsscope like sordid scope for I’ll show U a real HOrrorscope a fucking Sniper

Gtfo faggot..
Old 07-14-2022, 02:29 PM   #16
Ghost1

Oh man
Oh man, oh man
Not again
Yeah, I learned the game from Wayne Gretsky, you can never check me
Back to back for this dragon that didnt learn his lesson
Back to back like sum hostages in a fricken western
Back to back like the cowboys an 90's legends
Very important. I traveled dimensions
When I look back, It might be that this kid has some dementia
Yeah, but it's weighin' heavy on my mindset
Yeah, you left the bag but im shoppin
I wanna see u drowning in a lake
You gon' make me come out of my fuckin lane
You gon' make me start huffin some fuckin paint
You gon' make me draw dicks on ya fuckin face
I waited four hours, satan, where you at?
I rode here on a camel, playin' answers track
I'm not sure who it was that really made u gassed
But I guess this is what I gotta do to to rape this fag, I mean, bro
Can't fool nc, my man, they know u fucked
chill w the boogie man, gettin' boners sucked
This for y'all that think that I don't write enough
They just mad im gettin bob like richard dryfus was
You love her, then give the underworld to her
Is that ya laser gun or your girl's shooter?
she know that I stay w the hard pork
so ask me what she meant when she said she was chokin up dork
Yeah, lizard wizards turn to chicken fingers
Yeah, I let her swallow me like christmas dinner
I'm not the kind of bagga that is kind to faggots
And shout to mrs cog and those rhino titties
make sure u tell him ur done with draguns
then tell cog about bags son
thats my little one, thats my little one
You still ain't finished raising my other one
Got the devil in me goin' back to back
Yeah, goin' back to back
I got the dragon in me, goin' back to back
Yeah, I'm goin' back to back
I don't wanna hear about sin never again
Not even when she tell 'em that she pregnant w kids
Not even when you sayin', "bagga, kill 'em again"
I been goin off the dome on this irrelevant sped, oh
You people wasnt readin
the kid is fuckin stupid, gay in every season
The point I'm tryna make is this was never even
See what you wrote is lame... for the love of jesus?
Please, check 'em for some kinda disability
Please, please do not let molesters near me
Please, think before u talk to me weirdly
Please, who's a real dragon w the flames son?
Please, somebody stop me
I'm talkin' sin in a coma watchin
i got another 1000 bars if he ever decides to spit
Soon as bagga hit send to post this shit, they gon'
They gon' ask if I can post this shit back to back
Yeah, they want it back to back
They gon' ask if I can post this shit back to back
I took a break from cooch, now it's back to that, sinna (BAG)

Last edited by Ghost1; 07-14-2022 at 03:10 PM.
Old 07-14-2022, 09:11 PM   #17
Sinacog
Satan

You're the biggest coward on the net,,

YOu HAVE no respect..not no disrespect when a battle begins; I'll shatter this tin than you'll see ''pussy everywhere' a like a fucking exam -- I'm coming for you; shatter your tooth -- batter your ruse -- than you'll see ghost flying out of space; out of grace out of chase.. i chase nightmares by the tail -- I'm your worst nightmare confirmed; i'm a ghost hunter; boa constrictor ;; ghost runner; your life must suck dick; you fucking prick; i'll come with two anacodos like rambo for the damn dough;; than you'll see' food everywhere' like a damn show''

Here's one bar --

Repeat the steez; i'm a geek with free's -- shatter this guy's pstomach -- a glass house or a muffin -- bust your teeth than leave//
REPEAT THE SCHEME -- I'm a freak with schemes -- you'll always be fat/phat -- THAT'S WHY YOU EAT EMCEE'S!!//
Old 07-17-2022, 02:38 PM   #18
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Up over closed battles
Old 07-17-2022, 05:31 PM   #19
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

This is long and funny....sin is a legend

But

Vote bags
Old 07-17-2022, 06:18 PM   #20
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

you guys are mad.. I actually read all of Bags verses and I regret it

v Bags