User Tag List

Old 10-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #41
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Blacks are progressing. I would know.

End of story.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #42
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

name some positive shit then tyson and if it truly is a positive, ill concur

and nah aero, that makes him as white as he is black

i have said black ppl are mostly athletically gifted but cant read the contracts and black girls have what most men want in a girl but they carry themselves like an open package. they are usually very good at dancing tbh and lots have beautiful REAL hair but u dont know lots of black girls w/o weave in 2013. we are content w/ this shit? im not
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:29 PM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

don't invite cake over for dinner.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #44
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

lol wrong. you, if your are telling the truth, is part of the problem. White peole want to see all white people do well. those at the top of black people profit off of their own people's suffering.

98 percent of blacks vote democrat. democrat consistently perpetrates wellfare and governmental dependence. blacks are slaves to the government now.

surely you agree?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #45
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karate Wizard Teen Wolf View Post
it is. but all he has done is keep it real. you continually race bait and act like a racist. Tyson YOU are the problem with your race, NOT death. real talk. you are just too blind and indoctrinated to see that.
A racist married to a white woman....
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #46
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death View Post
name some positive shit then tyson and if it truly is a positive, ill concur

and nah aero, that makes him as white as he is black

i have said black ppl are mostly athletically gifted but cant read the contracts and black girls have what most men want in a girl but they carry themselves like an open package. they are usually very good at dancing tbh and lots have beautiful REAL hair but u dont know lots of black girls w/o weave in 2013. we are content w/ this shit? im not
Okay soooo is there anything negative you'd like to say about any other race/ethnicity you know to even it out? Start with white
Old 10-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #47
DLB
COLTS GANG

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

BET promotes the ignorance of black ppl now. it stopped being a channel promoting black unity and shit, its just a channel to turn to when u wanna see what ignorant shit is happening in culture. that shit's owned by a bunch of white ppl who think they know how to progress black ppl and lots of the African American youth watch that, I used to. that's just stupid
Old 10-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #48
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
"I have a white friend"

".. and a mixed baby i use to lure parents into letting me watch their kids so i can molest them" - TYSON
Old 10-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #49
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not racist.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #50
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
"I have a white friend"

".. and a mixed baby i use to lure parents into letting me watch their kids so i can molest them" - TYSON
Do u see what I mean diode? U constantly want my attention!!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #51
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death View Post
BET promotes the ignorance of black ppl now. it stopped being a channel promoting black unity and shit, its just a channel to turn to when u wanna see what ignorant shit is happening in culture. that shit's owned by a bunch of white ppl who think they know how to progress black ppl and lots of the African American youth watch that, I used to. that's just stupid
Because its not black owned anymore they sold it to some Asians or something.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #52
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

I don't care about racism or people claiming not to be racist. If you're poor and you're racist what effect does your racism have cuz you sure aren't hiring anyone. It's discrimination at the top that can be harmful but excellence gets you in the door.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #53
DLB
COLTS GANG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Okay soooo is there anything negative you'd like to say about any other race/ethnicity you know to even it out? Start with white
some white ppl are trying to be hip now to be "friendly w/ blacks" cause some fear us tbh most white ppl that own businesses are hypocrites and manipulating bastards. pop culture etc usually refers to the white man but its more focused on minority races now. pop music is washed down and dominated w/ cheapskates that are usually white or black. white ppl usually are stereotyped as wealthy but ppl take it like they all have $$$$ & some white females attempt to be ghetto whether behind closed doors or in front of their friends, seemingly as an attempt to get jabs in at black girls through mockery tbh
Old 10-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #54
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Do u see what I mean diode? U constantly want my attention!!!!
nah i just dont want anyone to ever forget that on november 22nd, 2005 you molested a 12 year old girl under your care in the back of your house
Old 10-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #55
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i check 106 and park once every 6 months or so

i always come away thinking

is this real life?
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #56
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

The whitemans problem is we let black people bully us with racism.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #57
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Ninja Pirate Slayer View Post
The whitemans problem is we let black people bully us with racism.
Bro you're a dirty Italian. A dago.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
that means nothing. and only adds to the confusion of your mental character. on one hand you are progressive, and yet your words betray you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #59
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i check 106 and park once every 6 months or so

i always come away thinking

is this real life?
No it's entertainment. Real life is the fact that you live paycheck to paycheck.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #60
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Bro you're a dirty Italian. A dago.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero the goat