Old 06-15-2016, 07:48 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I went to a crisis center awhile ago back when i couldnt find a job and was on the verge of homelessness because i had dirt people around me telling me theyll give you an apartment and help you find work.

They basically just had me talk to a therapist who put me on lexapro and later some blood pressure meds after talking to another doctor there. It was nonsense. After one 40 minute talk i was given drugs and diagnosed

Its why i dont believe in nonsense like depression and anxiety, its called being human, when your life is shit you dont feel good about it lol thats natural. But yea a few of those sessions where they tried to get me to blame my parents while upping my meds and i stopped going. Got a job on my own and been back to normal for years.

But since it was a city/government thing im sure they have me on there records
Old 06-15-2016, 08:13 PM   #42
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Back to normal?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:33 PM   #43
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Back to normal?
yea, as in not "depressed". i was saying i wasn't clinically depressed in the sense that there was a chemical imbalance, if i was miserable when everything was going right i would tend to believe it, but when your eating off brand peanut butter sandwiches with three different shirts you tend to feel like shit. i got a job, got money, didnt have to worry about living, problem solved

if i didnt feel like shit i would think something was wrong.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:45 PM   #44
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Tell us the extent of yout drug addiction?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:55 PM   #45
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i smoke a pack of cigs a day. i drink a big cup of coffee in the mornings. nicotine and caffeine got ahold of da god
Old 06-15-2016, 09:04 PM   #46
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Is that it?
Old 06-15-2016, 09:06 PM   #47
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Tell dad about ur coke an booze binges too jimbo
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:09 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

^
Old 06-15-2016, 09:15 PM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i thought you meant now? and its known veritas is my son. i will withhold nothing from him. he should learn from my life experiences.

back in the day i would get obliterated and drink tons of beer, and use cocaine to keep me awake to keep drinking, on missions to have sex with deplorable women. these were fun times.

i never had a coke dealer if that helps. i'd just go in on it with the homie. and i didnt do blow every time. just the best times. i also would do pills with it, vicodin and percs but they never did anything until somewhat recently

like last year i popped a couple of my dads percs and drank a six pack watching the ravens game and felt like i was being hugged by jesus. if jesus had a warm vagina that could fit my entire body. i liked it too much, seen what my friends finally saw in it, and never messed with them again.

i'll drink again when its football season because i'm a man.

but word all of that is behind me. i rarely even smoke weed anymore. i'll hit my one hitter on the weekend when i fuck with beats but thats it really. just chain smoking cigs and stacking money

but word if you want to know more about my heyday you gotta get more specific my son.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:21 PM   #50
veritas
HALL OF FAME

How rare is rare?
Old 06-15-2016, 09:32 PM   #51
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i rarely even smoke weed anymore. i'll hit my one hitter on the weekend when i fuck with beats but thats it really.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:42 PM   #52
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Are you an addict?
Old 06-15-2016, 09:55 PM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yes.

to cigs, pizza, and indecision.

weed? no. i'm a square now. its a shame.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:56 PM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You are minimizing.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:57 PM   #55
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

tell my bathroom scale that.

BADUMTISSSS
Old 06-15-2016, 10:10 PM   #56
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You are killing yourself slowly on purpose.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:25 PM   #57
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

it is known.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:54 PM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So I ask you again....back to *normal*?
Old 06-16-2016, 05:17 AM   #59
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Any new beatx i should know dbout
Old 06-16-2016, 09:14 AM   #60
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...6%22+AS+BLK+30

get it shipped to your local FFL dealer (pawnshop, gunshop, gun range, etc)

they'll have a transfer fee 25-50 bucks most of the time

you're out 700
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faggot fox, foxisafaggot