Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-24-2016, 04:22 PM   #41
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
anyone not on team Dany's titties, I can't relate to
if the whole burning of all the khals was simply to show those titties again, I can get on board with that kind of writing
RUINING A CHARACTER FOR THE SAKE OF NUDITY IS NOT A GOOD SHOW GODDAMNIT

even tho book Dany is a brat too, and her motivations are the same.. 1) she's much younger in the books so it's a little more acceptable(but we all know why it had to be changed). 2) the liberties they've taken with her on the show make her way more annoying.

Also annoys me that even GRRM said that Dany nor any other Targaryen was 'fire proof'. like.. they liked hotter bath water, and could withstand SLIGHTLY higher temperatures.. the whole 'unburnt' thing was a one-off magical occurrence.. so yet again, we get lore from the source fucked, and the character fucked up... so we can see tits? cool.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:42 PM   #42
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I rock with the show though, it's different and you can't compare it to the depth of the books meng
This is true.

But for example.

CA: Civil War

took a giant ass war that spanned mad comics and condensed it to a 5 v 5 battle at an airport, basically. But nothing in the process really fucked over the key ideas behind the story, or the characters.

I understand things need be left out. But the show GoT leaves out really important shit.. while adding in shit that does not need to be there. And changes have to be made, yeah, but they could surely be done w/o fucking up characters.

Ever since the change from Robb being stuck between dishonoring himself and dishonoring Jeyne Westerling. to Robb deciding to break an oath because he met some hot foreign chick.. the show has just been on a bender to ruin the character development of the source material and it makes me mad as hell.
Old 05-24-2016, 05:18 PM   #43
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Tbh mine was an emotional reaction rather than a logical one and I've read all the books. They killed a fat gentle halfwit bro I wasn't thinking straight
You white boys crying to GAMES OF THRONES?

Faaaaawwwwwwk I'm out.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 05:22 PM   #44
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
ALSO LITTLE FINGER I GUESS AT SOME POINT TAUGHT SANSA HIS ABILITY TELEPORT, THEN SHE IN TURN TAUGHT BRIENNE?

these chicks are at the wall, then BOOM they're in the Vale then BOOM back at the wall????? in what.. like a day or two?? like what the actual fuck.
Actually they met at that brothel town that's like 2 or 3 mile away from the Wall. The one that Knight's Watch always run to for "wick dripping".
Schadenfreude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 06:12 PM   #45
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
Actually they met at that brothel town that's like 2 or 3 mile away from the Wall. The one that Knight's Watch always run to for "wick dripping".
The one in mole town? So as usual, Little Finger did the teleworking, not Sansa?
Old 05-24-2016, 06:44 PM   #46
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You white boys crying to GAMES OF THRONES?

Faaaaawwwwwwk I'm out.
azn
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:15 PM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

anime, we don't know when littlefinger left the vale for moles town. calm down.

also you're tripping BRO. too many points to mention but i'll try

hodors name is wylis. not walder.

dany is not fire proof, she survived the first time because of the black magic involved in BURNING THE WITCH ALIVE, it can be theorized she survived again because she burned all those dudes to death? nitpicking malarkey can only lead you down the path of tomfoolery, brother.

also bran was greenseeing at the time of warging into hodor, which is why young hodor short circuited, he was living his past and future at the same time. it could be said bran HAD to do it or else bran never makes it to the wall, none of this ever happens etc

ive been reading some extra weirdo shit on bran as well, theories that he actually caused everything to happen, like literally everything. the mad kings whispers could be bran talking to him telling him to burn the starks to start the rebellion which would lead to the events that need to happen to stop the wights. bran the builder, and all the brandon starks throughout history could be under his influence, he could be THE major driving force of everything

but again its all malarkey.

i enjoy it
Old 05-24-2016, 07:36 PM   #48
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

on the real tho, I wouldn't even watch the show if it wasn't for arya stark's storyline with my dude jaqen h'ghar
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:46 PM   #49
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

The book people that complain about the show are the most annoying fucks ever

It's not exactly the same as the book boo hoo, Literally no one cares. Shame on you for reading several 690 page fantasy novels in the first place.

Here's the last books I read. The Ol Dirty Bastard biography by Buddha Monk and the Mike Tyson auto biography which were both incredible

Last edited by Mike Wrecka; 05-24-2016 at 07:49 PM.
Mike Wrecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:17 PM   #50
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Making necessary changes because of time constraints that don't harm the lore of the source material or development of characters are fine

Changes made for cheap reaction that fuck up long term build of a character / undo the lore that story has already put in place are shitty.

Also not sure what kinda cool points you are expecting to score by bragging on the fact you don't read books?

Last edited by anime_boners; 05-24-2016 at 08:20 PM.
anime_boners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:22 PM   #51
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Uh oh, re-read book one. His name is Walder. Wylis was a show change like Asha Greyjoy > Yarra Greyjoy
Old 05-24-2016, 09:18 PM   #52
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Asha's name change was done because of how close it was to Osha. That creates confusion.

As I would imagine the name Walder would add confusion without explaining his Frey ties.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:45 PM   #53
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
The one in mole town? So as usual, Little Finger did the teleworking, not Sansa?
Yes that theory holds.
Schadenfreude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:47 AM   #54
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Anime getting mad lol wtf

Nothing on the show happens without grrm's approval. He's the one that told the writers and producers how hodor got his name.

And I don't think bran intentionally mind fucked hodor. He was as much a spectator as we were. I don't think he could've stopped it if he wanted to. And while that was happening his brain was downloading all the info from three eyed Raven on how to control the visions.

I was really happy with this episode. It had a lot of major events take place that were over shadowed by the hodor scene.
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:38 AM   #55
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Let uh oh call me a nerd ever again
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:45 AM   #56
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

ONLY NERDS DON'T LIKE FANTASY BOOKS BRO

lmao fuck you
Old 05-25-2016, 10:43 AM   #57
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
Anime getting mad lol wtf

Nothing on the show happens without grrm's approval. He's the one that told the writers and producers how hodor got his name.

And I don't think bran intentionally mind fucked hodor. He was as much a spectator as we were. I don't think he could've stopped it if he wanted to. And while that was happening his brain was downloading all the info from three eyed Raven on how to control the visions.

I was really happy with this episode. It had a lot of major events take place that were over shadowed by the hodor scene.
Pretty much this.

Oatey doesn't watch the after show. Hodor origin was all GRMM.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:40 PM   #58
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
Nothing on the show happens without grrm's approval.
this isn't true at all.
Old 05-25-2016, 08:30 PM   #59
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

...nvmd.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:07 AM   #60
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

ITT Anime_boners insinuates Branflakes isn't a major character

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faggotfox, foxisafaggot, white people