Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-27-2016, 11:52 AM   #1
Code Black

Code Black is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Code Black people

So I was looking into older messages they might have been sending out and came across this from an old episode of Parks and Rec SUPPOSEDLY set in the year 2017 (their entire last season was set in the FUTURE, come on).

notice who's missing?

Scalia (RIP), Alito, and Kagan.

I won't even get into the sword of Damacles hanging over Breyer's head.

One down, two to watch. Stay on your toes, people. I'll keep you updated.
Code Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 12:11 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Solid post.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 12:14 PM   #3
Larold

Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold

I'm gonna need more background information on this one
Larold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:58 AM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
Solid post.
Wish you'd feed my boards more
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:59 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

look at clarence thomas's expression lol
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:00 PM   #6
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

That sundae looks fire tho
Old 02-28-2016, 11:42 PM   #7
Code Black

Code Black is an unknown quantity at this point

Pokémon Sun and Moon announced Friday. Clearly an allusion to Nibiru approaching. Not convinced? Look at some of these Pokémon and read between the lines.

For example.... The poison (ie toxic, lethal) Pokémon Grimer.... Shuffle the letters and you get "REM rig" ie 'The end of the world as we know it' as they "rig" it.

More to come
Code Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:17 AM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao you board in pink mode?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:48 AM   #9
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Black View Post
Pokémon Sun and Moon announced Friday. Clearly an allusion to Nibiru approaching. Not convinced? Look at some of these Pokémon and read between the lines.

For example.... The poison (ie toxic, lethal) Pokémon Grimer.... Shuffle the letters and you get "REM rig" ie 'The end of the world as we know it' as they "rig" it.

More to come
you are trolling right

you think random network tv comedies are hiding secret govt plots??

and that the translation (grimer isn't even the original name) of a pokemon's name is an allusion to an REM song about the world ending..

also you think that nintendo saw our impending doom 2o years ago,when they made the name grimer?

did chyeah summon you hear to make him look like a sane person?
Old 02-29-2016, 03:28 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
you are trolling right

you think random network tv comedies are hiding secret govt plots??

and that the translation (grimer isn't even the original name) of a pokemon's name is an allusion to an REM song about the world ending..

also you think that nintendo saw our impending doom 2o years ago,when they made the name grimer?

did chyeah summon you hear to make him look like a sane person?

you always speak on the god, the god never speaks on you. Think about that

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:45 AM   #11
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

nah you just sneak diss me in neg reps n think like I don't know it's you lol
Old 03-01-2016, 09:03 PM   #12
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

how anyone could ever find it in themselves to neg @anime_boners is beyond me, I am slightly in love with him.

I don't really neg people tho, if I do neg you, you will see my name on the neg, and you will know you deserved it.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 04:35 AM   #13
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao witty scared to neg rep incase he cant then rectify it with a pos rep later in the day and his OCD sends him into anaphylactic shock
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:49 AM   #14
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
how anyone could ever find it in themselves to neg @anime_boners is beyond me, I am slightly in love with him.

I don't really neg people tho, if I do neg you, you will see my name on the neg, and you will know you deserved it.
it doesn't even matter since he's in the red it doesn't actually affect me lol

Tags
see chyeahhh!!! for critique