Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-16-2016, 05:10 PM   #41
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

prolly big game
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:39 PM   #42
Diffy

Diffy is an unknown quantity at this point

Shawn ain't been on LA in a long time.

Who am I kidding? He never leaves LA. The influx of noob s is probably due to him creating aliases.
Diffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #43
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

nah he's a better writer than most those noobs tbh. he's prolly here and RB to. who knows who cares. but you deff trolling us right now lol
Old 02-16-2016, 11:15 PM   #44
10 Senses

10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
Fa ril? On erethang, if I do this then I will find out who my pops is?
Everyone is on their own path.
The truths I have found, may not be the answers to your questions...
Old 02-17-2016, 06:39 AM   #45
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
nah he's a better writer than most those noobs tbh. he's prolly here and RB to. who knows who cares. but you deff trolling us right now lol
Speak for urself rb slime
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 06:43 AM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Hey bags

fuck you
Old 02-17-2016, 06:46 AM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Im bored this nigga bags smells like grapeseed oil. I dont know what that smells like tho.

Im running off 4 hours of sleep. Worked all day and went to a class last night like a nerd. WHATS NEXT working out? Lmao SIKE GOT YOU. But nah. Woke up early to charge my battery. New battery but my amp and the cold deaded it. Unhooked the amp. Recording some jap steve winwood record while taking a shit.

Im MANIC

Ill eat your eyeballs you cowards
Old 02-17-2016, 06:47 AM   #48
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Dont mind me Tho

Just triple posting in an irrelevant thread with irrelevant knowledge like its 07
Old 02-17-2016, 07:36 AM   #49
Diffy

Diffy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Trolls troll to incite fights and rise emotions. I'm doing neither of the two.
Diffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:21 AM   #50
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Im bored this nigga bags smells like grapeseed oil. I dont know what that smells like tho.

Im running off 4 hours of sleep. Worked all day and went to a class last night like a nerd. WHATS NEXT working out? Lmao SIKE GOT YOU. But nah. Woke up early to charge my battery. New battery but my amp and the cold deaded it. Unhooked the amp. Recording some jap steve winwood record while taking a shit.

Im MANIC

Ill eat your eyeballs you cowards
Lmao wigga u smell like white guilt an gingivitis. Shut ur fuck ass up.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:35 AM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Am I the only one noticing the value of this slow simmering Uh-Oh/Swolavito feud>?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:16 AM   #52
Kill Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Speak for urself rb slime
That cuts deep bags... We friends outside of boarding tell'em the truth
Old 02-17-2016, 11:17 AM   #53
Ghost1

It's true. I have an image to uphold tho.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:34 PM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Baby face right?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:19 PM   #55
Ghost1

Of course. U kno I'm the face in this arena. It's undeniable.

If I made a heel turn understand I would be Hollywood bags.
Old 02-17-2016, 02:47 PM   #56
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I will allow you to work that angle in our interactions and I will continue to be friendly. Fair?
Old 02-17-2016, 03:11 PM   #57
Ghost1

Wat is the alternative?
Old 02-17-2016, 03:13 PM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I return to my long term goal of finding you and destroying you and possibly eating your heart.

Bc I am the heel here right?
Old 02-17-2016, 03:16 PM   #59
Ghost1

So essentially any current pleasantries exchanged are only temporary regardless of my choice?
Old 02-17-2016, 03:21 PM   #60
veritas
HALL OF FAME

No no no...of course not. I just want your pleasantries to be sincere. I want you to trust me. To see that I am really not going to hurt you, not now or in the future. Not on the internet or in real life. I want to legit earn your trust. I think the last 6 years....I think I caused you alot of pain and hurt. I want to help you. I want you to help me. I want us to finally put to end arguably the greatest feud this site has ever known.

I am being 100 with you right now, Swoleavito.

Tags
anthony swallovito, op is fraud, zelph gotta flounder mouth