Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-21-2014, 03:34 PM   #161
Sicc

When him and Roy fought, IMO. Benard wasn't even that nice to begin with, IMO.

Listen, all of these arguments are matters of OPINION in which everyone is entitled too. No REAL FACTS behind anyone's posts. It's all a matter of opinion.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:34 PM   #162
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOx View Post
Please read my posts, no where did I EVER mention Bruce Lee would beat Tyson. I stated on several post, If they HAD FOUGHT, The only advantage Bruce Lee would have is SPEED. Tyson had him on Power. Everyone one else was carrying on about the subject, lol.
You said Bernard lost to Roy when Bernard was out of his prime

Roy Jones beat Hopkins in 1993 with one arm, you do not watch boxing, and at this point it is obv

you neglected to label trinidad as "past prime" even tho it doesn't matter because they both were

You said felix was his only decent win when there are clearly hall of famers on the list I posted

there are hofer's I neglected to post because I figured you never heard of them

but apparently you haven't heard of these guys either

stop talking about boxing guy
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:35 PM   #163
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
You said Bernard lost to Roy when Bernard was out of his prime

Roy Jones beat Hopkins in 1993 with one arm, you do not watch boxing, and at this point it is obv

you neglected to label trinidad as "past prime" even tho it doesn't matter because they both were

You said felix was his only decent win when there are clearly hall of famers on the list I posted

there are hofer's I neglected to post because I figured you never heard of them

but apparently you haven't heard of these guys either

stop talking about boxing guy
Lmao, alright.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:36 PM   #164
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOx View Post
When him and Roy fought, IMO. Benard wasn't even that nice to begin with, IMO.

Listen, all of these arguments are matters of OPINION in which everyone is entitled too. No REAL FACTS behind anyone's posts. It's all a matter of opinion.
no excuse me, it is a fact that roy beat hall of famers and Bruce didn't

and we are discussing fights

one acted for money

the other fought for money

Bruce has never fought a man with the skill set or legacy of Roy Jones Jr, why people talk as if its the other way around it what makes me continue to name call
Old 02-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #165
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
this has become Eddies like go to troll topic btw...

i miss the smilies.
I'm not laughin or nothing

dog, explain howtf I'm trolling?
Old 02-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #166
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

lol, man how many times u make this same thread

n then u dispute the fuck out ne one who argues against u

kinda obv

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:40 PM   #167
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
lol, man how many times u make this same thread

n then u dispute the fuck out ne one who argues against u

kinda obv
I made one thread ever about Roy vs bruce

and me disputing things with quality info, material facts etc.. I'm not understanding how thats considered a troll
Old 02-21-2014, 03:52 PM   #168
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
I made one thread ever about Roy vs bruce

and me disputing things with quality info, material facts etc.. I'm not understanding how thats considered a troll
Arguing about Bruce vs Roy Jones is pointless, IMO. Like I've said on numerous accounts, it's all a matter of opinion and would never happen.

Let's choose a topic WORTH disputing. Possibly 2 fighters that are currently holding down their fighting genre and weight class.

Example,

Anderson Silva vs GSP
Old 02-21-2014, 03:52 PM   #169
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

bro uve made way more then 1 lmfao

ive seen

tyson v bruce

tyson v rjj

rjj v bruce

like 3x esp on 1.0

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #170
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 04:44 PM   #171
Sicc

Dude has the same birthday as me. Word.

Shit's wild. Jersey Cops are ruthless too and so are their Judges.

Tags
big baby kamehameha, big baby sucks fucking dick, diode = dullard, diode = sensei nutcup bjj, nox is 5 0 he talk 2 much, nox tries so hard guise awww, striksnortsdishwashingsoap