Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #41
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
K is fun

I used to have a connect that owned a veterinarian office

I used to get vials from him

few seconds in the microwave n ur money

u can blow it or IM

it's like a pk with a psychedelic component

also is a reverse tolerant to opiates

fun tho
@Mike Wrecka I remember u telling me years ago that you had a love affair w K - care to share?
i mean i can't say i am surprised with you but jesus christ, microwave? way to waste 50% of the yield

oven, cookie sheet, easy.

we used to have a connect in mexico we met off a sketchy yahoo website

no lie

this was back in like 2002 tho
Old 09-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #42
Rawn M.D.

Na mic wasn't that bad tbh

n it was more Convience

toaster oven was the best tho

I used to do the w opiates all the time tbh

potentiate and would slow down tolerance build up
Old 09-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
Na mic wasn't that bad tbh

n it was more Convience

toaster oven was the best tho

I used to do the w opiates all the time tbh

potentiate and would slow down tolerance build up
uhhh where/why were you getting liquid opiates? ingestion is superior to insuffalation in every way when it comes to opiates.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #44
Rawn M.D.

Oxydose

and the bioavailbility between the two is marginal like 70 to 75 percent

onset is quicker with insuffulation tho

but I was doing other ROA ne ways
Old 09-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #45
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Rawn's posts are turning me off more & more to the idea

I don't know whether to be angry or grateful
Old 09-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #46
Rawn M.D.

Neigh I'm not talkin on acid ne more if u didn't kno

I'll post more about my ex pierces w that particular substamce when I get on a comp later

but if u got a strong mental constitution and no one in ya fam has or had schizophrenia - so no predisposition - do it

there's a reason ppl say they became enlightened or had their eyes opened

btw destro came correct on that first time quote

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 09-06-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:00 AM   #47
Lucos

Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos

i've done dmt a few times... it's unlike anything i've ever tripped on..amazing visuals. bout to mix up some ayahuasca in the next couple of months when i can be arsed with the detox that u gotta do beforehand
Lucos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:01 AM   #48
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Dude, only way that anyone can best describe it is doing it firsthand. No one here will ever be able to explain an experience like tripping. Each batch is made different. Some are stronger than others and some have completely different side effects.

Yes, you can see weird stuff like clouds turning into elephants, faces melting, or randomness happen. Then there are other trips where it's all about the lights, the tracers, the images you create from within, the music, what sounds your see/feel/hear. Then there are the trips where you have deep intellectual discussions over a bowl of bud with your friends. And all that fascinates you are the theories of life that have yet to be prove, yet for that one moment, IT all makes sense and if only everybody could be here and apart of what you just discovered, then we live in Eutopia.

This has been my experience(s). But once again, I or others I know have had these experiences by doing the drug. Yours maybe any of these, or none. That's your call. Good luck and happy travels. Please fill us back in.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:18 AM   #49
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Shrooms are mad nice, except the come down. Idk about acid. I got a connect but it seems kinda intense

we made them into tea... split a halfie 4 ways... It was pretty intense. smoking on shrooms is crazy, feels like you're smoking jets of air or something

Last edited by Split; 09-08-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:24 AM   #50
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
I was watching this drugs inc on Ketamine.

That stuff look cray.
I tried special k, shit was pretty dope my hommie fell into a k hole he said he felt like he was trapped in the carpet lmaoo for like a hour he jus layed there, my other 2 ppl were
Talkin a made up language to each other i couldnt stop laughin, damn i was tore up
Old 09-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #51
Masaii

grow up you fucking losers
Old 09-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #52
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

And if mixed with X... Wow
^trolling..
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #53
Masaii

Trolling? No.

Talking about LSD on a rap board is fucking loserish behavior. I hope your spirits evolve one day and you develop a brain.
@VERITAS In Church with Saints and in the tavern with sinners
Old 09-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #54
pup
bitch

Battle Record: 0-1

pup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant future

popped 3 my first time, took about 20 minutes to kick in, i was like what the fuck this shit isn't workin, then i stood up and fell with the first step i took, i had no idea what the fuck was goin on, it was a house party with me and a couple of my boys and our women at my apartment, i was bout 16 and i was out of it, my nigga helped me to the couch and i hardly remember but it was honestly like i was watching one of those trippy videos on youtube, i remember vaguely squinting my eyes and seein little alien heads floating around the room and whenever a new person walked in the room a light shined around them and a halo appeared above there head like jesus was walking in the room, i heard it also made you horny, well i geuss thats true, my girl at the time was still a virgin cus i had jus gotten with her (took that shit the next day) anyways she really wanted to fuck cus she had only popped 1 but she wasnt heavy on drug use so it hit her as hard as 3 did to me, she was fucked up to but she could move, i couldnt, long story short, i didn't fuck her that night even though i wanted to, i was so fucked up, so lesson should be learned, don take lsd while with a bitch unless u can handle yourself
pup is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aestheticwashere, bags loves dikinthemouth, masaii a faggot, masaii a waste of air