Old 11-03-2017, 11:24 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default UFC 217

im hype as fuck

i wish the ufc didn't dillute itself, i mean i guess it had to kind of, there are still swathes of fighters that i dont know, who are probably readily recognisable to true mma fans now, but i can't bring myself to give a shit outside of these mega cards

bisbing/gsp im hype for. im pulling for that limey cocksucker. even tho gsp was stuntin in the embedded with the old pelle pelle jacket

garbrandt/dillashaw should be good. maybe this will finally end this faggoty shitshow in the media between these doofuses. pulling for garbrandt cuz ohio duh

joanna/thug rose, i don't think rose is ready. i don't think she ever will be. joanna is the closest representation of the process of providing feminine thoughts to my drug addled brain. meaning im a man right. im attracted to women that look good. if she works at mcdonalds or is a high powered ceo i don't give a shit about a chicks accomplishments in life. if she is ugly my dick and feels cant dig it. but joanna is ugly and has a boy body and i would fuck that boy body with all the aggression a fat terribly out of shape ghoul could deliver. i like rose but joanna champion is gonna champion of course

masvidal/thompson should be dope. i fuck with masvidal THO

also wanna peep the mickey gall fight and hope that fucko can keep winning in his fight for relevance
Old 11-04-2017, 04:39 AM   #2
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

bisping, dillashaw, masvidal, Hendricks, Vick

tbh I'm just trying make money on these underdogs but I fux with all of them too.

i also find Joanna champion weirdly attractive. still won't watch women fight. thug rose that fire tho.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 05:17 AM   #3
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Pumped!
Perfecto right after hurricanes vs v tech
Old 11-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #4
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im hype as fuck

i wish the ufc didn't dillute itself, i mean i guess it had to kind of, there are still swathes of fighters that i dont know, who are probably readily recognisable to true mma fans now, but i can't bring myself to give a shit outside of these mega cards

bisbing/gsp im hype for. im pulling for that limey cocksucker. even tho gsp was stuntin in the embedded with the old pelle pelle jacket

garbrandt/dillashaw should be good. maybe this will finally end this faggoty shitshow in the media between these doofuses. pulling for garbrandt cuz ohio duh

joanna/thug rose, i don't think rose is ready. i don't think she ever will be. joanna is the closest representation of the process of providing feminine thoughts to my drug addled brain. meaning im a man right. im attracted to women that look good. if she works at mcdonalds or is a high powered ceo i don't give a shit about a chicks accomplishments in life. if she is ugly my dick and feels cant dig it. but joanna is ugly and has a boy body and i would fuck that boy body with all the aggression a fat terribly out of shape ghoul could deliver. i like rose but joanna champion is gonna champion of course

masvidal/thompson should be dope. i fuck with masvidal THO

also wanna peep the mickey gall fight and hope that fucko can keep winning in his fight for relevance
Agree with everything you said. Especially Joanna vs Rose... Joanna is scary
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 12:34 PM   #5
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

It's a great event. Stoked for every fight on the main card. Bisping should win tbh, but I'm curious to see how GSP will look. Part of me thinks even an over the hill GSP is good enough to win. Plus Bisping didn't exactly look good against Henderson. So with reservations I'm going with GSP for the upset.

I love the Garbrandt-Dillashaw fight. Hard to pick, but ultimately I think Dillashaw is open to get countered and Garbrandt is quicker and hits harder. Dillashaw has more tools and can definitely win, but I see Garbrandt retaining.

Joanna wins comfortably IMO. Rose is dope and brilliant in flashes, but JJ drops an early round en route to a late stoppage is my guess. Just a more sound process overall.

Wonderboy-Masvidal has a high chance of being a snoozer but it could be dope too. I got Masvidal in the slight upset. Part of me suspects Wonderboy might be a little shot at 34 and after the Woodley fights. If Masvidal fights smart and counters moving forward - as opposed to pressuring too aggressively and eating some funky karate kicks - I think he's got the goods.

Lots of good fights on the undercard too. I'm excited for it.
Old 11-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Has hendricks been winning again? Just trying to figure out how hes stuck around. Feel like the past 5 times ive heard his name it was after him losing
Old 11-04-2017, 01:36 PM   #7
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Shits gonna be lit tonight
Old 11-04-2017, 02:22 PM   #8
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

I wouldn't completely count rose out tho... she can be dangerous to.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:40 PM   #9
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

I like rose, hope she knocks that polish bitch out.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 04:38 PM   #10
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Bisping the most overrated fluke POS to ever wear the middle weight belt. GSP gonna gnp or submit him. Rose is bae, also from Yakima, WA. so I hope she gets the upset but it prob won't happen. Dillashaw also a fluke champion and will prob get washed again lol
Old 11-04-2017, 06:07 PM   #11
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

^ dave menne was a worse champion. tj had his way with barao twice to get the strap, and that dude was on an incredible tear at the time.

at the end of the day, either guy would slap you silly and grab your girl in front of you while you write them hateful posts on reddit from your phone in the corner, so it's whatever really.

and nah hendricks has fallen the fuck off uh oh but he's a goon so i rock with him.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:10 PM   #12
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

lol did i offend an mma purist? shut up no one cares what would happen irl.

Last edited by Fart; 11-04-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:22 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

missed the first round of the gall fight, seen he got cut up with elbows though

he controlled the 2nd pretty thoroughly though

see if either of them are gassed here in the 3rd.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:27 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

and gall loses a bloody snoozer
Old 11-04-2017, 09:39 PM   #15
Fart
You Next

That head kick KO tho lol. PPV starts soon

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/mma.php
Old 11-04-2017, 11:07 PM   #16
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Shits been dope so far besides the 2 doc stoppages.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:21 PM   #17
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Wonderboy looked sharp as ever. Impressive performance, but as long as Woodley's the champ he's not sniffing a title shot. Nobody wants to see rd 3 between them.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:28 PM   #18
Fart
You Next

YESSS
THUG ROSE!!!!!! ROUND ONE
Old 11-04-2017, 11:35 PM   #19
Kill Spree

Told yall
Old 11-04-2017, 11:35 PM   #20
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Holy shit. Rose just steamrolled Joanna. Unreal.