User Tag List

Old 07-18-2017, 09:46 PM   #1
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future
Default Ok I gotta share this shit here

I'm a perv first & foremost.. but my goodness this mf just tried to straight up blackmail me on fb.

This chick name Mara Doum friend request me this morning right.. I accept it knowing it's prolly a fake account.. but I just said fuck it & accepted it anyway. What harm right. Anywho she msg me bout 2 hours ago introducing herself, said she from Ohio City, OH & 28.. she asked me a few questions.. I answer them very short. I knew it wasn't a bot bc I asked some back & she answered em. Well anyway lol.. the bitch tells me how she got out the bath & was naked.. I'm like oh yeah? Lol.. she video calls me.... this mf bitch laying on the bed titties out, fine af... I'm like ok u looking good ect... she slide the panties off & ask am I alone.. I'm like yup. She start playing w/ the pussy & get a toy & shit.. I'm like wtf is this bitch serious lmao.. she fingering the butthole & all.. I'm telling her spread cheeks & all that.. she complies w/ my every demand. In my head I'm like this is just some horny chic that thought I was cute on fb & it just happened to go this far by stroke of luck. Then she hits me w/ it... show me ur cock. I do. She wants me to play w/ it for her. I do. Next thing u kno the video cuts out & there I am on screen having my end of the video replayed, beating off. Ok so I'm like damn bitch wtf.. she like OK DONT PANIC I need u to stay calm & answer some questions or I will ruin ur fucking life. I'm like ummm ok. She tells me she has the vid of me ready to be published everywhere online(fb, YT, dailymotion ect..).. she reminds me about 10 times in messenger that she can ruin my life w/ the click of a button. Goes on next to tell me that if I try to get police involved I'd be in more trouble bc she's actually 15. I'm like holy fuck lol but there's no way. No way that girl was 15... that body & face.. no mf way. So she threatens w/ the pedo angle on me too. I'm going along w/ her shit at this point. Next she tells me she does what she does for a good cause. I lol at that & she immediately reminds me she'll ruin my life. She goes on to say that she needs $4500 for blood pockets in a hospital in West Africa. I lol again... & at this point I'm like shiiit I'm broke as hell.. why couldn't u just be a horny chic that wanted to exchange orgasms over video? & then I tell her it's just me beating my dick like who cares? Plus I got proof in the convo u said u was 28. Go on & post it then fuck it. She asks if I'm sure I want my life ruined... I say do what u gotta do. She responds, ok give me just 5 mins I'll show u. Welp.. needless to say I deactivated my account. The thirst was real for me I guess, & I got baited.... the least she coulda done was let me nut 1st. Fucking bitch.

But yeah this mf tried to get me for 4500 lmao... & iono what she finna do w/ that video.

Eh well.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:14 PM   #2
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

LITTLE ASS DICK
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:25 PM   #3
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

Battle Record: 0-1

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TeckNeek

Lmao. Damn.
[http://benblazyn.wix.com/beats]
TeckNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:28 PM   #4
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Lmao smfh
Old 07-18-2017, 11:24 PM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

If she told you she was 28 then you good money. There are loop holes. Just keep the messages and don't delete them just in case.

This is why I've never added a bitch I've never dated, fucked, fingered, sucked her tities, pussy and/or ass or just knew either from passing, clubs, bars, school, work, etc... chicks are weird and crazy. Needless to say, that's why I've never added or associated with a bitch I did not know.

Good luck with that one... if your aids dick goes viral, you may get paid lol... remain optimistic lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:34 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lol. Only u dog
Old 07-19-2017, 12:24 AM   #7
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Holy shit lmao
Old 07-19-2017, 12:25 AM   #8
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

roflrofll wtf bro? how could you fall for such a blatant trap. i go to ohio city all the time what was her name
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:25 AM   #9
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Anybody notice amen post about still eating ass on the daily

I did
Old 07-19-2017, 12:26 AM   #10
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

if this really for blood pockets tho gimme her # i'll send some money
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:28 AM   #11
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Add me on FB strik when u come out of hiding
Old 07-19-2017, 04:18 AM   #12
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I had a similar experience once. I was on FB back in the day chatting with this chick I used to know. She sent me some booty pics, nothing serious. Little did I know even if you deleted shit they got put in your archive. One day my ex saw them going through my trash. That's why I never leave my phone unlocked, never share my password and shortly after I deleted my account. Fucked up thing was we had broken up at the time and she fucked someone else and I just got booty shots, yet she still got pissed. As much as I still love her, that bitch was a super slut and I'm glad it's all over.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:35 AM   #13
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lol my dude strik smarter than this

This was a good story tho
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:06 AM   #14
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

my man got david lama'd
Old 07-19-2017, 10:49 AM   #15
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Anybody notice amen post about still eating ass on the daily

I did
And I'm sure you the only nigga that don't eat ass.

That's why your chick left you.

Just saying... I'm sure she got the next few niggas eating her ass.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:52 AM   #16
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Not every nigga out here eating ass dog. Lol ijs.. I mean I done it a few times but it ain't something I'm finna always do.

Oh yeah... ain't nothing happened as of yet regarding my situation. Still waiting to see what happens.
@boof... fuck them West Africans bro. Fuck em.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:56 AM   #17
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future

Of she uses baby wipes. I'm eating that ass son. Top shelf.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:59 AM   #18
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckNeek View Post
Of she uses baby wipes. I'm eating that ass son. Top shelf.
Boo boo wipes, LMAO
Old 07-19-2017, 11:01 AM   #19
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao am i the only one that enjoys having my ass eaten over actually eating ass?

eating ass is disgusting, but im completely pro having my own ass eaten
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:10 AM   #20
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao am i the only one that enjoys having my ass eaten over actually eating ass?

eating ass is disgusting, but im completely pro having my own ass eaten
Baron have I told you how much I love you bro. I've known you for a long time and still to this day I learn something new from you on the regular. The comedy is deep within your soul brother. SYN shit.