Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2015, 10:43 AM   #1
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Stardust, nugga you got the juice now" -batty

Cody Rhodes is the whitest member of the Rhodes family.

Cody Rhodes is the whitest wrestler.

Cody Whites might be the whitest American ever.

This is that motherfucker's wife tho:

^ this nigga knows he won, looking like a somber iguana and shit.

Those psuedo-negro Samoan twins ain't pulling in quality pussy like this, trust. Cody is that dude, salute.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:45 AM   #2
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

PS- she's the ring announcer chick in WWE.

TITTIES ALMOST AS BIG AS DUSTY'S

Maybe not almost tho.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:52 AM   #3
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Gross
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:56 AM   #4
Batty
that nigga

Old 05-08-2015, 11:18 AM   #5
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Gross
Yeah, kinda.

I'm not impressed
Chill Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:19 AM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

"Hard times" indeed sir.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:24 AM   #7
Batty
that nigga

He's just a common man, working hard with his hands.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:26 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I tell you what hard times are brother, hard times is when a man works his whole life, only to get laid off, and they give him a watch, that's hard times.

hard times is when you married to a woman who is so stunning that her eyes alone break your dick off every time you try to sit down in jeans. that's hard times.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:29 AM   #9
Batty
that nigga

Art, bro. My eyes got tears in them.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:37 AM   #10
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

bet his half brother sleeps in the closet all day waiting for them to come home and softly masturbates with his tears while shattered dreams plays in the background
Old 05-08-2015, 01:12 PM   #11
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

she just looks like she's boring. like even in bed.

looks like the type that only does missionary, while holding her hands over her nipples (like in that photo), and says "oww" when you put any kind of weight on her

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:15 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post

looks like the type that only does missionary, while holding her hands over her nipples (like in that photo), and says "oww" when you put any kind of weight on her
you sound like a faggot right now.
Old 05-08-2015, 01:16 PM   #13
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

She got a lil pouty pussy tho

That thing mean boy

Last edited by El Muffin; 05-08-2015 at 01:18 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:21 PM   #14
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
you sound like a faggot right now.
i really care about your opinion. tell me more about your thoughts on me so i can change immediately
Old 05-08-2015, 01:50 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You acting real Geno right now bro. Take a break. Log off.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:06 PM   #16
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

yes sir, but before i log off...are there any other suggestions that'll make me better in your eyes?
Old 05-08-2015, 02:11 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Yes. Cut off All ties to geno. He is cancer.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:13 PM   #18
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

ok buddy...

logging off now
Old 05-08-2015, 02:16 PM   #19
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post

Uncle Phil this is what I be talking about bro, this is like the end to the movie Se7en where the dude knows if he does it he will be a deadly sin himself and then he does it anyway. You are capable of so much more... you got dope ideas about cereal and you like shit like knifeguns but bro, your thoughts on females is why you stay taking that midnight train to turkey bacon for one land.

This ain't hate, this is an intervention.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:17 PM   #20
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Uncle Phil this is what I be talking about bro, this is like the end to the movie Se7en where the dude knows if he does it he will be a deadly sin himself and then he does it anyway. You are capable of so much more... you got dope ideas about cereal and you like shit like knifeguns but bro, your thoughts on females is why you stay taking that midnight train to turkey bacon for one land.

This ain't hate, this is an intervention.
it's an opinion batty.

she looks boring to me.

who cares?

Tags
polo n levis on deck, shattered hetero dreams, take a break phil logoff pls