Old 01-15-2023, 07:42 PM   #21
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Lightbulb XI

Old 01-17-2023, 01:56 AM   #22
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

yo when’s this extension until?
Old 01-17-2023, 08:42 AM   #23
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Good morning, all :)

Hate to say I told you so... who am I kidding? I love it...

"Every loss is by DQ - Our topic is FOLLOW THE RULES
Bet your error converts to the Squared Circle like oxygen molecules (o2)
".

I counted anywhere between 120 to 160 lines (counted twice to be sure) depending on what you'd consider a line. Either way it's a DQ by a massive amount.

He also just EDITED after the first (bs) vote came in.

That's a DQ x2.

This is how the rope-a-dope works, ladies and gents... You goad them in and let them beat themselves.

As intended and predicted.

And still.

@Frank Close 'er up.
Old 01-17-2023, 10:08 AM   #24
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Lightbulb XI

FIXED
Old 01-17-2023, 10:11 AM   #25
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Lightbulb XI

...Verse Due: 17 Hours From This Post!!! Goodluck!!!

Last edited by Frank; 01-17-2023 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-17-2023, 10:21 AM   #26
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Did Frank just edit halo's verse?

I know you're pissed that you can't outwrite me, Franky... but this is a new level of abuse of power, my dude.

I literally made a topical about "showing him the ropes" while showing him the ropes through the actual metaphor itself, AND about how he always DQ's himself, literally saying that he would do so again... and he did. Yet it's not being honored and was actually EDITED by the mod in question... which completely negates a crucial element of my verse. The fuck?

Do you find this fair, AOWL?

If you don't want me here you can just tell me and I'll leave lol. I'm just trying to keep this place going but this is just dumb and deflating.
Old 01-17-2023, 10:30 AM   #27
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Lightbulb ATTN ITT: I Deleted 1/5th Of Brokenhal0's Verse

Old 01-17-2023, 12:26 PM   #28
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

XI WK V: Dominate (0-4) & Aero (0-0) vs. Blue Bayou (1-2) & Sinacog (0-2)

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! If you aren’t familiar with who these guys are, where the EFF have you all been? Aero the 5’2 is quite literally AUSTIN. Big old shiny bald head too. Blue probably downs more cans though, if we’re being completely real here. They are cans of Whiteclaw though which some people may hold against him. Sinacog has a lot held against him too, largely his previous verses at Rap-Royalty.com before he slipped into a topical coma and awoke as the religious multies-in-all-caps repetitious sonnovabitch we love to hate to love. Can a kangaroo defeat a double dragon? Find out, live on the AOWLTV network this weekend, in what promises to be a slobberknocker of no-show proportions!

Up next…

DELICIOUSGIRL vs DEADMAN!

Netcees Undertaker faces off against The Limes own Mark Henry as these two fearless combatants bump heads in a never-before-seen showdown, likely not to occur again, god willing. This is unknown territory the zombie is sleepwalking straight into here, where one faltering misstep and it could all be downhill for him. In DG’s case it’s more down syndrome. They say styles makes fights and she certainly lacks the style or the fight to have many expecting the upset, in fact the only upset on the cards appears to be Deadman’s thoughts on being handed such a soup can this many weeks into the contest. DG could be about to get her lid peeled back here.

Eviction vs Civil Rawr

As the great philosopher Katy Perry once said, “You’re going to hear me, Rawr!”. Eviction is certain to hear him, and read every single post made this week all over the board, but there are still huge question marks hanging over whether he is prepared to show up and show out or just… show he’s even motivated at all, really. Welp. There was a time last season where he felled NYCSpitz, not that anyone remembers it but himself, this season though has seen him fall behind the pack early on and for my money it doesn’t look like he has it in him to pull back that record into the positive. That said, Rawr may be looking to heap more misery on Eviction here by showing up with something that didn’t take all of ten minutes and a few backspaces. I trust he would love nothing more than to beat Eviction in a fair one. These two have history with both being active at RB, but Eviction seems content to paint himself as the EvictioNWO and rally against Vince McFrank from ringside rather than pick the mic up and immerse himself in the character. He’s a wrassling fan so I figured he would be more keen on adopting a heel persona here than he has been. Civil Rawr on the other hand could use a face turn rather than look in the mirror. Blaow!

THE AOWWE ELIMINATION MATCH - NO DISQUALIFICATIONS

Brokenhal0 vs Universe promises to be all we can imagine and more, a true match up for the ages as BH attempts to throw his opponent into the Walls of Textico with 100 bars (or more) of fury. Uni’s recent heel turn after submitting Vince McFrank in their own slobberknocker promises to keep things interesting at least. This matchup is scheduled for one-fall, at least in the sense one of these two guys will eventually fall down the rankings somewhat this week. It’s already got controversy surrounding it with BH having wrote an insane amount of bars and Special Guest Referee Vince McFrank stepping in to try and salvage the brawl rather than this being declared a no contest. No one wants to see that happen (aside from perhaps Mr. Universe). Who wins? I haven’t read the verses as of writing this, but my prediction is more drama when BH realised he may have been beaten by himself again this week after what happened with Frank only on last nights Monday Night Rawr.

ACTIVATE SELF vs Headless Verseman

I’m pretty sure the last topical battle Headless Verseman last showed to was at ProjectRhyme around a decade ago. Sheesh. Someone may want to tell him Al Snow found his head, BTW. He lost his mind a long time ago and his tendency to show up to battles went even before that. The guy is a pathological liar that now is 40 years old and fat with a big shiny bald ass head that sells fishing ties online via his Etsy store. Real name: Daniel Podobed III. The company is Prime Fly Co if anyone cares to look it up (Plot twist: No one does, wot a loser, LULZ). The biggest waste of time here will be of Self Activate somehow feels he needs to write anything to win. This is a cakewalk. A freebie. A leg up. A bye round, or whatever else you want to call it. Congrats on checking in to your battle, SA. No more is needed. Trust me. You’ve got this champ. See you next week. Prediction: Loser faggot no shows as loser faggot does in incredible scenes.

Scar vs Cereal

The AOWWE’s closest thing to William Regal, we introduce to you Rap-Royalty’s very own —- SCAR! (The crowd goes wild!) Boasting a phenomenally inconclusive record of two wins and two losses, Scar will be looking to overthrow his opponent (over the top rope, if we’re playing along here) who boasts an unblemished undefeated record of 4 victories with 0 career losses on the AOWL Network. Fighting out of the pink corner, we have Cereal, a (wo)man? on the warpath who’s successfully destroyed everything in its pronouns path. Cereal certainly isn’t one to cry over spilt milk. But Scar will surely be looking to eat his lunch for him here (other important meals of the day are also available from our sponsors).

Last edited by Frank; 01-17-2023 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:39 PM   #29
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Lightbulb XI

Old 01-17-2023, 12:54 PM   #30
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post

Shawn just tapped F5...

Old 01-17-2023, 02:39 PM   #31
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

where is this history you talk of me and click nice job involving someone that doesn't matter when speaking of my story arc, he is the virgil of my story arc. the coolest thing that ever happened to him was being my tag partner for 40 seconds.

you fucked up
Old 01-17-2023, 03:28 PM   #32
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Well, you were tag partners, and you’re both also from RB so there’s a history there too. I believe he was a moderator at one point and you were involved on the staff there in some capacity, co-administrator or something to GOW and possibly Illunatic? You definitely had a hand in creating their Battle Record system or something along those lines.

Is that not enough to sew a backstory from and make things slightly more interesting for everyone rather than just “Hey, we have He whose name shall not be spoken vs Zelph going down this week. Whoo!” ?
Old 01-17-2023, 03:30 PM   #33
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I mean, I get it, you’re doing the Cartman thing and it’s your ball so if you don’t want to play it means none of us can. But c’mon, we’re enjoying this even if you aren’t. Let us have the ball while you sit on the curb and watch at least.

You might as well play along since you’re here with nothing better to do.
Old 01-17-2023, 03:34 PM   #34
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

We never engaged like that he was a good mod over there beyond that we never engaged that’s like saying me and answer have history because we was on rr
Old 01-17-2023, 03:45 PM   #35
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Still grinding on my verse. Hopefully I have it done by tonight. If not I'll drop whatever I got finished or unfnished.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 01-17-2023, 03:54 PM   #36
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

dope mag break down thanks diablo
Old 01-17-2023, 04:03 PM   #37
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
We never engaged like that he was a good mod over there beyond that we never engaged that’s like saying me and answer have history because we was on rr
It’s a creative writing league where we write man poems against each other, weekly, likely to the disappointment of our better halves.

It’s really not all that serious. Lol.

Lighten up buddy.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:19 PM   #38
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

And Frank, I read hal0's verse before you edited it. You didn't just delete "1/5th of it", you cleaned it up A LOT and fixed a ton of material.

I still won fairly handily imo, but it's nice to know it takes two of you combining for over a week to try and compete with what I did in three days.

Almost worth it.

Almost.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:44 PM   #39
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
It’s a creative writing league where we write man poems against each other, weekly, likely to the disappointment of our better halves.

It’s really not all that serious. Lol.

Lighten up buddy.
Yea usually in leagues if you don’t want to battle you can sign out and sign back in when you want to battle again, I will not be forced to participate in anything. Fact is I signed out well before this even started and should have never been placed in a battle
Old 01-17-2023, 04:47 PM   #40
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
And Frank, I read hal0's verse before you edited it. You didn't just delete "1/5th of it", you cleaned it up A LOT and fixed a ton of material.

I still won fairly handily imo, but it's nice to know it takes two of you combining for over a week to try and compete with what I did in three days.

Almost worth it.

Almost.
Halo is currently browsing the thread.

I’m just quoting this to be notified as things get interesting.

O_O
Closed Thread