Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2014, 06:29 PM   #1
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future
Default Hey Trademark...

I saw you saying that you're the Metaphive that was on Goldmic, which is weird, because that's who I am, and I don't think I'm you.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...he-years/page2
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:31 PM   #2
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Lol at gold mic neways

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:32 PM   #3
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I-KNOW,-RIGHT? Here is much more cooler and betterester.

Last edited by dull boy; 03-06-2014 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Sarcasm.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:33 PM   #4
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

You might be him, though.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:34 PM   #5
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

I didn't rule that out, but I'm... 95% sure I'm not.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:35 PM   #6
Sicc

Nah - I was fucking with people actually and no where did I confirm I was you lol... Someone said they knew you from gold mic and I said ding ding or some shit, lol. Brag aka Art aka Dead knew who I was, lol.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:35 PM   #7
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

I can attest that dull boy is Metaphive and trademark is iLLest-rated (some low-mid-tier dude who was on there) who basically was in love with Metaphive, but its ok cause I was in love with him toostillam.

That's kinda weird, but metaphive had that persona that people wanted to be. And trademark aimed to be him.
@Trademark explain yourself.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #8
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

that was a lame explanation. stop trying to be people

Old 03-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #9
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Thanks for attesting. I'm in love with him, too. He was really groovy.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #10
Sicc

I know he is Metaphive, lol.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:38 PM   #11
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Nah - I was fucking with people actually and no where did I confirm I was you lol... Someone said they knew you from gold mic and I said ding ding or some shit, lol. Brag aka Art aka Dead knew who I was, lol.
You definitely claim to be him. You were using the name metaphive at the time that thread was created, which prompted Baron Mynd's inquiry.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #12
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

How are you going to call yourself "Trademark" when you steal names?
Old 03-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #13
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

we knew you knew he was meta5 and we knew you said you were meta5 so the question lies in hea young wippersnapper if u thought meta5 was dead and u said u were meta5 then meta5 was alive but not being meta5 and u knew this then how does that make u not say u were meta5 it doznt cause u said u were meta5 when meta5 didnt know u said u were meta5 so meta5 could defend meta5 who isnt u the fake meta5
Old 03-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #14
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
How are you going to call yourself "Trademark" when you steal names?
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Certain DONT SHUT UP KEEP GOING
Old 03-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #15
Sicc

It wasn't Baron Mind actually. Someone was speaking of him so I changed the user name and when was asked I was troll'n but never did I say I was the real 5'er.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #16
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yo. Mustachio. Finish dis nigga.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #17
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

So now Baron Mynd didn't start a thread that Baron Mynd started, and you didn't call yourself the metaphive from GoldMic in that thread in which you called yourself the metaphive from GoldMic after stealing the name metaphive simply because it was available at RapBattles because RapBattles is a terrible fucking site and has been for 12 years?

Cool.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #18
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

@Bags tell me what you think of this name biter
@Certain more puns
@dull boy its ok i go tthis
@Trademark more like @fakemark
Old 03-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #19
Sicc

I've told several people I am Imm-Sicc from goldmic. On several occassions, bruh.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #20
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

I regret making this thread and am embarrassed for Trademark. I don't say that to belittle you, either. Metaphive is a cool name, and I often pretend to be me :) I regret shining a light on this incident and wish for it to be stricken from all memories.

Tags
big baby has an autism, big baby kahemahema, big baby kahemahemaa, big baby kahemahemaaa, big baby kahemahemaaaa, big baby kahemahemaaaaa, big baby kahemahemaaaaaa, big baby kahemahemaaaaaaa, big baby kahemahemaaaaaaaa, big baby kahemahemaaaaaaaaa, big baby kahememustachiooooo, big baby kamehameha, big baby mustachio baby fuck, portraitofanautistasababy