- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future
Default Who's done LSD?

Experiences?
Old 09-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
Rawn M.D.

ive shared multiple before
Old 09-06-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Its fucking stupid grow up.

But seriously clear out an 8hr window where u have no responsibilities to attend to.
Jim Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Yeah @Rawn and I telepathically had this conversation in four different threads ...
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #5
Rawn M.D.

lol im glad ur esp receptive @Frank Metts

i thought it was just the universe...
Old 09-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
lol im glad ur esp receptive @Frank Metts

i thought it was just the universe...
And I thought the universe was just us

@Neighbor when your on acid you don't really see leprechauns in pink skirts performing cats in a back alley off broadway or the cream of wheat guy riding flipper the n*gga hating dolphins because the universe suddenly makes sense now

You feel funny see tracers and have stupid thoughts like " what if the universe was like matryoshka dolls and inside me is a whole different universe with similar inhabitants, shit now I want to know who were inside, could I be the biggest doll with every universe inside me? Or am I the small fry with no universe inside me at all? Does everyone have a universe inside them or not.... Fuck I'm confused now, how did I even remember what those russian dolls were called? Ohh look ththat light has a rainbow glow too it... what were we talking about again ? "
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

sup.

yeah you don't see ethereal beings.. some light trails and colors and everything is so much more intense. the last time i tripped there was a snow storm coming down and we went outside where i proceeded to stare at snowflakes for the better part of two hours and watch the reflections of light bouncing off of everything.

do keep in mind that when you buy the ticket, you must take the ride. one time i cam down hard with the flu while i was tripping. i tried to fight it. do not do this. it ends poorly.

light really is the source of change in your perception. i had a bad trip on LSA (morning glory) in which everything smelled like sulfur, i was convinced all the shadows in my house were soot from a fire i started, and when i went to investigate, the floor was breathing (this is common.. things appear to "breathe" due to your distorted vision - awesome in the forest, terrifying in a basement) and full of spiders.

my first trip altered my view of the world dramatically, though. i went from a total introvert to a fairly extroverted person and haven't looked back.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #8
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

If your going to be with friends I suggest you do a group meditation session for about 1 hour.

Everything is going to be backwards inwards and outwards; acid is a very confusing drug. Try and concentrate on the high rather then living in the moment.

You may see colors have epiphanies and realizations and I strongly suggest you take note of them by writing, you have many thoughts and forget very fast so you can move on to the next idea. Dont stay on one topic either, your mind eventually wants to explode. If your friends get awkward and silence is obvious, mention how high you are. Never talk to your friends about themselves, it becomes antagonistic and the retorts are usually subtle insults or appear as so.

Just sit back, concentrate, and enjoy the ride.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Generally have a sitter or be with friends unless you are in a very stable place mentally.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

try nutmeg GOAT drug.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #11
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Awesomeness

And if mixed with X... Wow
ill nik-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
Awesomeness

And if mixed with X... Wow
Would not advise a first time tripper to candy flip mannnnnnn
Old 09-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #13
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

That's how I tried it first but I'm a G
ill nik-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #14
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Shrooms are better, makes drawing fun.
If your trying it for the first time def. do some parkour and rooftops.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:04 PM   #15
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

So am I the only that has severely hallucinated while on acid then?
Old 09-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #16
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

You don't need to do acid.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #17
Rawn M.D.

@Artemus

ive severely halucinated, its all about the dose tbh...

and candy flippin is the sht

and do not listen to @VERITAS u will b vomiting, and although high u will feel absolutely horrible...not worth it at all.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

wrong doc. Google search cannot tell you everything. you don't vomit...but you might get dry mouth. stay hydrated. you will be high for 24 hours.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #19
Rawn M.D.

no ...lol...u vomit like peyote vomit

i did it when i was younger, and it was horrible

the whole time u trip its feels like ur gut is turning on itself

never again

n not ground nutmeg, actual nutmeg

better off lickin a bufo..

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 09-06-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #20
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

sleeping is impossible
loud whispers in your head and shit
make sure you have weed
don't take more than two your first time
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aestheticwashere, bags loves dikinthemouth, masaii a faggot, masaii a waste of air