Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2021, 01:44 AM   #1
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI
Default Bad sex experiences?

I once was at my cousin house. He had some bitches over there, he was fucking some Redbone bitch who had a fat friend, long story short, I took one for the team...bent her over the couch and was hum digging tha pussy and this fat bitch started farting on repeat, sounds like ak 47 rounds and that shit last like 45 seconds...but I was like fuck it...momma ain't raise no bitch so I kept kung fu'ing the pussy and the bitch started farting again...I pulled out jacked off on her back and bounced
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 02:27 AM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Nobody gives a fuck, cunt ass fagit. Ill smack the stupid off your dumb looking ass and fuck your daughter in front of you bitch. Fuck, ill evn stretch YOUR fucking asshole out nice if i have to just to prove a point.

Point being, fagit, im absolutely more thorough than you could ever imagine.

This is Earl, fagit
Old 10-18-2021, 03:49 AM   #3
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

I was this one black girls first white guy and we set it all up and it was just thoroughly awkward the entire time, later on she texts me and tells me it was the most sexually frustrating experience of her life and she'd never fuck another white guy again. I was just like 'fuck man.' Then just lmaoed to myself
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 06:37 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I tear down walls. Black bitches love Earl. White bitches get Jealous.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:35 PM   #5
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Most of us Messicans ain't circumcised. Ok now that we got that out the way.......

In high school me and this chick (think we were both about 15) skip out last class and go to her pad to smash. I'm in her room and she has some like really heavy curtains on the windows so even though it's day time it's dark as night in her room. We get to fucking, she's on her back on the bed, i'm standing up at the foot of it. at some point she takes my shit out and goes like jerks it back crazy hard. I kind of was like Ouch bitch careful. We keep going and then i'm feeling like she's gushing wet. like really wet. So then I put my hand down on her pussy and feel her dripping. I can't tell because it's really dark I put my hand up close to my eyes and am like "yo bitch are you on your period!?!" she just says I dont think so....I pull out and hit the lights and look down and she had tore the part where the skin connects to the dick head and i'm straight GUSHING blood. I run into the bath room and it wouldn't stop bleeding till my erection went away.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:47 AM   #6
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Ever tried missionary with a tranny?

Don’t
Old 10-19-2021, 03:08 AM   #7
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Most of us Messicans ain't circumcised. Ok now that we got that out the way.......

In high school me and this chick (think we were both about 15) skip out last class and go to her pad to smash. I'm in her room and she has some like really heavy curtains on the windows so even though it's day time it's dark as night in her room. We get to fucking, she's on her back on the bed, i'm standing up at the foot of it. at some point she takes my shit out and goes like jerks it back crazy hard. I kind of was like Ouch bitch careful. We keep going and then i'm feeling like she's gushing wet. like really wet. So then I put my hand down on her pussy and feel her dripping. I can't tell because it's really dark I put my hand up close to my eyes and am like "yo bitch are you on your period!?!" she just says I dont think so....I pull out and hit the lights and look down and she had tore the part where the skin connects to the dick head and i'm straight GUSHING blood. I run into the bath room and it wouldn't stop bleeding till my erection went away.
My boy had a similar experience where she was on top and bounced down the wrong way and basically broke his dick bone
Old 10-19-2021, 08:18 AM   #8
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I keep sitting on balls during sex
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 11:23 AM   #9
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope girl View Post
I keep sitting on balls during sex
Dead.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 11:49 AM   #10
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Dead.
I wonder what sex w you is like

Do you moan?
Old 10-19-2021, 03:30 PM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Zelph gay.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:01 PM   #12
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

POW fake pistol confetti and then she said get out creep
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 04:46 AM   #13
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civil Rawr xD View Post
Ever tried missionary with a tranny?

Don’t
I have wanted to try out that new vagina technology tho
Old 10-25-2021, 07:29 PM   #14
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

im only actually half circumsized.. my parents were like.. maybe we should do it maybe we shouldn't... and i'm not kidding

but my bad sex experience was I went to my cousins house too... and she wouldn't give it up
Old 10-25-2021, 07:31 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I am only half circumsized thats for real, at least i'm half and my parents did make me have it all on..

one bad sexual experience was a chick they called 'super rope' like the long licorish things you could get at basketball/football/baseball games.. its because one of her pussy lips was like that.. and no it wasn't her clit...

and I went down on her which I didn't always do and I dunno why... but her pussy smelled like canned corn... I Don't eat canned corn to this day because of it.... and i'm not fucking around... thats one of the worst
Old 10-25-2021, 07:32 PM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

funny thing is she didn't look dirty or anything
Old 10-26-2021, 10:46 PM   #17
kungfugrip

Half..... Circumcized....?

Could they not afford the whole procedure or what was happening there
Old 10-29-2021, 09:24 PM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah half circumsized man... i don't know what they were thinking, either you cut the babies forskin or you don't. mine got half cut
Old 10-29-2021, 09:32 PM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I may have said this before, not goint to look up what I said yesterday....

but my girls.. not my girl, but the girl I was messing with pussy smelled like canned corn

and to this day I hate corn, real talk
Old 10-29-2021, 09:55 PM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I cant make threads because someone banned me... fuck you @Diode thats some bullshit

but anyone want to do some text, a quick 12

Tags
dicks have bones? - zelph