Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2021, 11:38 PM   #1
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future
Default Pay Per View on RB...

Not trying to steal any of you, as I'm a firm believer that if we want to keep these forums alive we should all work together. RB is hosting a PPV and we have about 7 slots open. We need two people to battle for the new Text Title. You have to be a former league champion and you have to have an impressive record. So dudes like Amen, Kill Spree, Barcotic, and Blue Bayou come to mind. We need somebody to compete against MCD for the Audio Diss Title. Again, preferably a former champ and somebody that has dope shit out there. We need two guys for the Audio Topical Title. Don't care if you've been a champ but you must be considered a dope rapper and have tracks people actually give a shit about. The other two are optional, but we'd like to have a GFX Title match. I figure if you guys help us out and compete for our PPV, then not only can you win a title but RB will do NC a solid whenever you have a tourney or league that needs members.

Or you can delete this and ban me, or just troll the fuck outta it and talk shit. Whatever y'all wanna do. I'm just reaching out with an olive branch here. Thank you.
Old 10-10-2021, 11:39 PM   #2
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Post the link
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:41 PM   #3
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-Card-Sign-Ups

Any questions, my Discord is MasterSoule'#4447
Old 10-10-2021, 11:44 PM   #4
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Looks good but the board looks like a bag of shit, you should host it here imo
Old 10-10-2021, 11:45 PM   #5
Soule
Save The Sea

They wouldn't mod me here and I dunno if the guys from RR would be down to switched to ANOTHER site after having to switch to RB already.
Old 10-10-2021, 11:50 PM   #6
kungfugrip

I remember battling on RB and ot never looked like that

That was like 10+ years ago tho so

Good looks on a tourney tho
Old 10-10-2021, 11:56 PM   #7
Soule
Save The Sea

the skins are garbage these days but we hoping to do something.
Old 10-11-2021, 12:18 AM   #8
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
I remember battling on RB and ot never looked like that

That was like 10+ years ago tho so

Good looks on a tourney tho
You just scared to face RB’s 17th all-time ranked battler huh
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 12:18 AM   #9
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

And if Gaymen (@Amen) gets a title shot before me I riot

I been slapped that hoe
Old 10-11-2021, 12:24 AM   #10
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
You just scared to face RB’s 17th all-time ranked battler huh
Yeah totally
Old 10-11-2021, 12:27 AM   #11
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

I see the fear in your eyes
Old 10-11-2021, 03:49 AM   #12
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

im in get around it guys
Old 10-11-2021, 10:05 AM   #13
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

In to battle Kungfugrip pics
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 10:18 AM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Forgot that site existed, tbh.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 10:31 AM   #15
Soule
Save The Sea

Could host other text battles too if you aren't interested in the title match. The more battles, the better.
Old 10-11-2021, 11:34 AM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soule' View Post
Not trying to steal any of you, as I'm a firm believer that if we want to keep these forums alive we should all work together. RB is hosting a PPV and we have about 7 slots open. We need two people to battle for the new Text Title. You have to be a former league champion and you have to have an impressive record. So dudes like Amen, Kill Spree, Barcotic, and Blue Bayou come to mind. We need somebody to compete against MCD for the Audio Diss Title. Again, preferably a former champ and somebody that has dope shit out there. We need two guys for the Audio Topical Title. Don't care if you've been a champ but you must be considered a dope rapper and have tracks people actually give a shit about. The other two are optional, but we'd like to have a GFX Title match. I figure if you guys help us out and compete for our PPV, then not only can you win a title but RB will do NC a solid whenever you have a tourney or league that needs members.

Or you can delete this and ban me, or just troll the fuck outta it and talk shit. Whatever y'all wanna do. I'm just reaching out with an olive branch here. Thank you.
MCD still rapping?
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 12:35 PM   #17
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Is this happening?
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 12:53 PM   #18
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Me v. Barcotic for new title
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 01:08 PM   #19
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

I'll do GFX. But I doubt theres anyone else that will. I remember destroying Rude and little vam back in 2017 on RR. Johnny 2 ppv I believe.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 01:34 PM   #20
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Is this happening?