Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2020, 02:59 PM   #21
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
The reason why the effectiveness is so high is because they're using the technique described in the op. The vaccine is basically the rna for the protein sequence that creates the virus' spike protein (the thing that lets it attach to cells). These harmless spikes are created and your immune system develops a defense for it. These same antibodies are used against the real virus.

They could develop this quickly because with modern technologies you only need to know the DNA sequence of the virus to build the mRNA. They had that info back in January because you only need a sample of the virus.

I'm going to assume that last part was a joke.
Doesn’t still explain the lightning speed, nor does it inspire confidence.

By all means, y’all take what you want to take. I’m going to need something way more deadly than this COVID for me to even consider a vaccine. My immune system is good enough .

Also I don’t see how anyone thinks it’s a good idea for it to be MANDATORY/FORCED on people.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:32 PM   #22
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Idk man. I dont ever get flu shots either. I just get sick whenever i get sick. Buy dayquil severe. Whoop that shit and keep it moving last time i got sick was 2 & 1/2 years ago and it was bronchitus. Dayquil severe is all i took. Took 2 weeks but i whooped its ass. Fuck it.

That bronch aint no whore though. Real talk
Old 12-03-2020, 02:52 AM   #23
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Doesn’t still explain the lightning speed, nor does it inspire confidence.

By all means, y’all take what you want to take. I’m going to need something way more deadly than this COVID for me to even consider a vaccine. My immune system is good enough .

Also I don’t see how anyone thinks it’s a good idea for it to be MANDATORY/FORCED on people.

The speed is because it doesn't take much time to develop the mRNA. You put the virus in a DNA sequencer, find the spike protein, copy the protein sequences that build it. No guess work needed, you're following the design of the existing virus.

Most of the development time is actually the time it takes to go through 3 phases of trials. They started those back in March or so.

I get your perspective if you're not worried about the risks. 1% chance of death, 10% chance of potential long term complication. As long as you're not one of the unlucky few, it has minimal impact on you.

But the main reason they want to get most people vaccinated is you can't slow down community spread of the virus until most people have defense either from their own antibodies after surviving or from vaccination. If we don't get to like 70% the pandemic will never end, it will stick around kinda like the flu. If we get to enough community resistance to stop it from spreading, things can go back to the old normal.

We're going to be wearing masks in 2022 because of people doing dumb shit around this vaccine.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 11:29 AM   #24
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I never get the flu shot I barely get sick and when I do it's not really that bad, I'm probably at risk though being overweight and pushing 40.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 05:41 PM   #25
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
The speed is because it doesn't take much time to develop the mRNA. You put the virus in a DNA sequencer, find the spike protein, copy the protein sequences that build it. No guess work needed, you're following the design of the existing virus.

Most of the development time is actually the time it takes to go through 3 phases of trials. They started those back in March or so.

I get your perspective if you're not worried about the risks. 1% chance of death, 10% chance of potential long term complication. As long as you're not one of the unlucky few, it has minimal impact on you.

But the main reason they want to get most people vaccinated is you can't slow down community spread of the virus until most people have defense either from their own antibodies after surviving or from vaccination. If we don't get to like 70% the pandemic will never end, it will stick around kinda like the flu. If we get to enough community resistance to stop it from spreading, things can go back to the old normal.

We're going to be wearing masks in 2022 because of people doing dumb shit around this vaccine.
If the bolded were true, then resuming everything as normal would be fine.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:08 PM   #26
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Coop definitely the 'do your research' or 'makes you think' friend of friend that I assume everyone has on fb
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 10:10 PM   #27
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

exercising a critical thought was never as unfashionable as it is now.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 05:40 PM   #28
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
The "people doing dumb shit" would include a whole bunch of medical experts that you dont hear about from your mainstream news outlets cause you're deemed to dumb to exercise your own discernment.

You marked out.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 05:45 PM   #29
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

perspectives & info from mostly doctors.

do with it what you will.

http://www.bitchute.com/video/qdFPBLcK4jCc/

had to bitchute this hoe cause youtube aint fucking about with the censorship
Old 12-09-2020, 07:43 PM   #30
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
The "people doing dumb shit" would include a whole bunch of medical experts that you dont hear about from your mainstream news outlets cause you're deemed to dumb to exercise your own discernment.

You marked out.
There are a lot of assumptions in this comment that aren't true. You're making inferences about my thought processes and information sources that can't possibly be derived from the available facts.

This tells me both that you have an unnecessarily high opinion of your own intelligence and that you are locked into a viewpoint with a partisan basis.

Both of these things mean its a waste of my time to continue a conversation with you. Have a nice day.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:51 PM   #31
fraze

Quote:
There are a lot of assumptions in this comment that aren't true. You're making inferences about my thought processes and information sources that can't possibly be derived from the available facts.

This tells me both that you have an unnecessarily high opinion of your own intelligence and that you are locked into a viewpoint with a partisan basis.

Both of these things mean its a waste of my time to continue a conversation with you. Have a nice day.
To put this in words you can understand:

You're jumping to conclusions.

It's obvious you're dumb and parrot other peoples opinions.

Go fuck yourself.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:03 PM   #32
fraze

Quote:
If the bolded were true, then resuming everything as normal would be fine.
Only problem with this is the 100,000s of people that would die with this approach. If you're cool with most people's grand parents dying and having the hospital system shut down from going over capacity this is a cool way to go.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:18 PM   #33
Pakistani Hand Cannon

bruddah

you followed one "letme try & sound smart post" (that no-one had trouble understanding) projecting your own lack of intelligence being challenged - which ended in saying i'm a waste of time...cool.

only to respond again 10mins later, in essence, saying the same shit i said of you?

incredible.

lol you absolute joke.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:42 AM   #34
Coop

Quote:
Only problem with this is the 100,000s of people that would die with this approach. If you're cool with most people's grand parents dying and having the hospital system shut down from going over capacity this is a cool way to go.
We already crossed that bridge, that many people already died, so clearly what’s happening NOW AINT WORKING if that’s a measure of failure.

It really is simple. The people you are referring to that are likely to die (mostly elderly or with other health complications) THEY are the ones who should stay home 24/7. I have yet to have ANYONE tell me how someone can catch corona by staying home 24/7.

Everyone else should be able to resume daily lives as normal, no mask mandate, no forced vaccine. Call it at your own risk if you must but lockdowns are killing more than the virus is.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:26 AM   #35
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

Quote:
We already crossed that bridge, that many people already died, so clearly what’s happening NOW AINT WORKING if that’s a measure of failure.

It really is simple. The people you are referring to that are likely to die (mostly elderly or with other health complications) THEY are the ones who should stay home 24/7. I have yet to have ANYONE tell me how someone can catch corona by staying home 24/7.

Everyone else should be able to resume daily lives as normal, no mask mandate, no forced vaccine. Call it at your own risk if you must but lockdowns are killing more than the virus is.
amigo can you explain to me how mask mandate is doing no good
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 11:23 AM   #36
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Trying to manipulate Bill Gates laugh at the end of the video like he's Dr. Evil was so corny
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #37
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Call it at your own risk if you must but lockdowns are killing more than the virus is.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 02:45 PM   #38
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
amigo can you explain to me how mask mandate is doing no good
Please note I never proclaimed a stance on masks. But since you asked:

1- The way many people use it directly counters its supposed use, rendering it useless

2- It shouldn't be "mandatory", much like most health related issues

3- The logic behind wearing them and subsequently enforcing them is contradictory at best, ludicrous at worst. (Ex., So I MUST wear on my way to the table, then i can take it off? But, i should put it BACK ON in between bites? etc..)
Old 12-11-2020, 02:48 PM   #39
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post

https://townhall.com/columnists/brad...vid19-n2574754

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/21...han-the-virus/

https://nypost.com/2020/09/06/its-no...-huge-mistake/

https://principia-scientific.com/stu...than-pandemic/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/04...ople-as-covid/

Just a few for your reading pleasure
Old 12-11-2020, 02:51 PM   #40
Coop

Many of you are getting the vaccine not because you know exactly what it is or what it does or because you're well versed in the side effects of the 'fastest experimental vaccine ever created"....

You're getting it because of peer pressure. Plain and simple.

Tags
coop autistic without vaccines, no vaccine for stupid, vaccine only for sheep