Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2021, 06:22 PM   #21
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Overdose on some good shit
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 07:19 PM   #22
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Heroin overdose or blowjob mishap
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 08:40 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

hanging
Old 10-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #24
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

by over breathing
Old 10-18-2021, 10:00 PM   #25
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
hanging
I knew a girl that found her twin sister hanging

Shed been there for like a day, so all the blood drained from her whole body into both of her feet and they were like beach balls. I'd never do that one
Old 10-18-2021, 11:06 PM   #26
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Gun shot, how my brother did it….. or if you had without a doub a ton of heroi. Or …. Good way I would guess
Old 10-18-2021, 11:23 PM   #27
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I mean gun...right? Obviously? Quick. Easy. Painless.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:24 PM   #28
kungfugrip

Bro, a close friend of mine is a doctor, he says when most people try to shoot themselves in the side of the head, they pussy out or kneejerk reaction themselves into pulling the gun up and end up just blowing the top of their head off and survive, but they end up with permanent brain damage or at the very least half of a side of a head
Old 10-18-2021, 11:26 PM   #29
kungfugrip

I would never have the balls to shoot myself

If that's the way u choose to go out tho, u gotta put the barrel in ur mouth and point upwards
Old 10-18-2021, 11:28 PM   #30
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I mean gun...right? Obviously? Quick. Easy. Painless.
Bro put a hose in ur exhaust pipe, run it into the trunk and take a whole xanny

That's the most painless way i can think of. I could never understand how a man can leap from 20 stories, that shit is insane, besides it being terrifying, someone has to clean that up, at least commit suicide like a gentleman
Old 10-18-2021, 11:29 PM   #31
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Bro, a close friend of mine is a doctor, he says when most people try to shoot themselves in the side of the head, they pussy out or kneejerk reaction themselves into pulling the gun up and end up just blowing the top of their head off and survive, but they end up with permanent brain damage or at the very least half of a side of a head
thats not true dog. even if you are making it up and doctor told you about that, thats not true

did he sit around and watch a bunch of people shoot themselves. nah
Old 10-18-2021, 11:30 PM   #32
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol eesh. Yea idk....that always seemed least scary.

Drown or burned alive worst ever. Hanging takes forever. Pills u prolly live. Exhaust in garage too much time to change ur mind. Slit wrists yuck knives r scary. Scared of heights. Walk in front of a bus maybe.....but might survive.

Gun.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:30 PM   #33
kungfugrip

Im so open to counter arguments bro

How many emergency rooms have u worked
Old 10-18-2021, 11:30 PM   #34
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
thats not true dog. even if you are making it up and doctor told you about that, thats not true

did he sit around and watch a bunch of people shoot themselves. nah
Lol how'd u get this fuckin stupid
Old 10-18-2021, 11:33 PM   #35
kungfugrip

Quote:
Lol eesh. Yea idk....that always seemed least scary.

Drown or burned alive worst ever. Hanging takes forever. Pills u prolly live. Exhaust in garage too much time to change ur mind. Slit wrists yuck knives r scary. Scared of heights. Walk in front of a bus maybe.....but might survive.

Gun.
Burning or drowning are the most nightmarish horrific way to die imaginable. So those are out right off the bat.

Alot of people that I've met that attempted it for real told me that as soon as they got past the point of no return they had an overwhelming regret as soon as they did. So that's why i could never do it
Old 10-18-2021, 11:34 PM   #36
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I know enough man, and there was nothing let of my brothers head...

so whatever, i'm just telling you in first hand real life experinece
Old 10-18-2021, 11:36 PM   #37
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah drownin would be fucked up you just fight until you can't anymore and realize you have to drown...

I mean if you were on a ship you get it, that be fucked up... better than being burned to death though I would think
Old 10-18-2021, 11:37 PM   #38
Ghost1

I'll take fire over drowning
Old 10-18-2021, 11:38 PM   #39
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
yeah drownin would be fucked up you just fight until you can't anymore and realize you have to drown...

I mean if you were on a ship you get it, that be fucked up... better than being burned to death though I would think
Bro i know uve been underwater long enough that you feel that sheer fucking panic when u can't breathe. That is insanity.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:38 PM   #40
kungfugrip

Quote:
I'll take fire over drowning
I think I'd take drowning over burning.

Tags
cheeseburger thread, pissing off kev's dad, what's the holdup