Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2021, 09:42 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yea man totally
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:43 PM   #22
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

You're half right tho, i certainly can't get along with people that have never been in a fight and have never shown an ounce of heart in their lives.
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:47 PM   #23
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

For example, if you had any heart, you would have called me out to battle by now, instead of just harping over posts i make that most people on this board who have lived a life can relate to.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:50 PM   #24
kungfugrip

Do you actually think it's normal to not have like 10+ fistfights in your life? Lmao dude what kind of life are you living?
Old 10-04-2021, 10:09 PM   #25
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Do you actually think it's normal to not have like 10+ fistfights in your life? Lmao dude what kind of life are you living?
10+ fistfights is light work. Your moms been in twice that many with your dad
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:10 PM   #26
kungfugrip

Oh buddy, if you only knew

How about one 16 pic battle to back that up?

You into it or no?
Old 10-04-2021, 10:16 PM   #27
kungfugrip

You guys don't come from abuse?

You have your pronouns in your text battle signature for Christ's sake

You guys have never seen struggle
Old 10-04-2021, 10:34 PM   #28
Elfo
~*¡c0ck~0f-d4+w@Lk!*~

Battle Record: 1-2

Elfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant future

Technically it’s a user title and not a signature
Elfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:35 PM   #29
kungfugrip

Lmao this guy changed it right away

You guys man
Old 10-04-2021, 10:36 PM   #30
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
You guys don't come from abuse?

You have your pronouns in your text battle signature for Christ's sake

You guys have never seen struggle
YOU ALL WILL NEVER KNOW THE PLIGHT OF BEING A MIDDLE AGED METH ADDICT THAT THREW AWAY LIFELONG CAREER OPPORTUNITIES TO WRITE MEDIOCRE TEXT BATTLE VERSES AGAINST OTHER OVERPRIVILEGED WHITE KIDS ON RAP FORUMS DURING FINAL EXAMS IN 2003.

WOE IS ME

WOE, I TELL YOU. WOOOOOOEEE
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:41 PM   #31
kungfugrip

I mean, i guess it's all funny, but i don't even know who this guy is, everyone is named Fracture lmao

Probably better for you all, id smash you. Even on this site.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:28 PM   #32
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lets go

I don't need to know your reasons, i don't even need to know who you are, i only need to know if you're black, so i can bring extra people
Hmm I am black (biracial) half afro carribean and half Icelandic aka true viking. I am from the land of ice

I will buy you a beer then give you a proper send off via viking funeral. The pyres will burn as you float off to Valhalla my brother.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 09:31 PM   #33
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracure View Post
Yea man totally
I missed you in my pilgrimage to seek knowledge of what is known as medical school.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 10-05-2021, 11:02 PM   #34
kungfugrip

So a 'true' Viking is half Caribbean

Man

You guys man
Old 10-05-2021, 11:05 PM   #35
kungfugrip

Ill beat you to the sound of steel drums and the Rams horn and then beat your Dad up after for not being racist enough
Old 10-06-2021, 09:49 PM   #36
Clout

Quote:
So a 'true' Viking is half Caribbean

Man

You guys man
Quote:
Ill beat you to the sound of steel drums and the Rams horn and then beat your Dad up after for not being racist enough
i will do what the years of drug use and premature liver failure you have going on shouldve done and finally end you, tiny man.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:07 PM   #37
kungfugrip

Im huge

Your genes seem weak

No man from a culture of conga lines and Soca stands a chance
Old 10-06-2021, 10:11 PM   #38
Clout

Quote:
Im huge

Your genes seem weak

No man from a culture of conga lines and Soca stands a chance
I'm a frost giant little man not really into congo drums before guitars.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:26 AM   #39
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
I'm a frost giant little man not really into congo drums before guitars.
Ur the guy tbaf tries to sell me bracelets when im on vacation.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:01 AM   #40
Clout

Quote:
Ur the guy tbaf tries to sell me bracelets when im on vacation.
Your the guy to poor to buy actual souvenirs on vacation