Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

View Poll Results: Is UPN still relevant to you
Yes 6 33.33%
No 12 66.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 09-27-2021, 07:48 PM   #121
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Well, stop choosing dead people as ur tag team partners then
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 07:49 PM   #122
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Ill drop my verse on a Ouija board then
Old 09-27-2021, 08:40 PM   #123
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
no site where aloe was a top tier battler is worth remembering
Lmaoaoaoaooa i missed this gem but its fucking gold lmao
Old 09-27-2021, 08:51 PM   #124
kungfugrip

Lmao i checked the HOF here and this slayed me:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=9493

Answer's name was not there, shockingly
Old 09-27-2021, 08:52 PM   #125
kungfugrip

Lmao he posted the thread himself too lmaoooo

Im crying
Old 09-27-2021, 09:52 PM   #126
kungfugrip

The 3 verses I have archived here are pretty good tho

Nowhere near my best, but pretty funny
Old 09-27-2021, 10:58 PM   #127
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Well, stop choosing dead people as ur tag team partners then

its just sad that he had to die young while guys like u and hensley got to continue to live and drop ur faggot verses
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 11:02 PM   #128
kungfugrip

Bro if i seanced battled him the table wouldn't even shake

He would spell out 'V-K-U-N-G' slowly and reluctantly and possibly put the eyepiece to YES if i asked 'Is Fracture a Faggot'
Old 09-27-2021, 11:03 PM   #129
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
its just sad that he had to die young while guys like u and hensley got to continue to live and drop ur faggot verses

You talking about meth right?

He was only at rm right.....he never posted at upn did he
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 11:05 PM   #130
kungfugrip

God bless the dead, but if Fracture thinks death will stop me from sweeping a nigga in 20 lines of text brutality he is sorely mistaken

Im equal opportunity bro. No prejudice here. Dead, alive, black, white, fat, skinny. Everyone can get it
Old 09-27-2021, 11:05 PM   #131
Fracture

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

yea rm only

he was getting into audio and doing pretty fucking good. i think he was killed at 16

lmao@kung, ur an idiot
Old 09-27-2021, 11:09 PM   #132
kungfugrip

Quote:
yea rm only

he was getting into audio and doing pretty fucking good. i think he was killed at 16
You keep your.mouth shut and he wont be killed at 32 as well
Old 09-27-2021, 11:11 PM   #133
Fracture

dead metheus>> prime kung
Old 09-27-2021, 11:12 PM   #134
kungfugrip

Set it up
Old 09-27-2021, 11:13 PM   #135
Fracture

lmao
Old 09-27-2021, 11:13 PM   #136
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
yea rm only

lmao@kung, ur an idiot

Oh yea, I knew meth....we use to talk on aim...I always wonder what the circumstances of his death was, why was he killed....he didn't bang according to him....I read the article but it gave little details....I know his dad was BD....I'm thinking he might of been killed as a way to get at his pop
Old 09-27-2021, 11:14 PM   #137
kungfugrip

Quote:
lmao
I haven't dropped dead guy punches before but if i did they might bring him back to life to respond
Old 09-27-2021, 11:15 PM   #138
White LGI

Quote:
dead metheus>> prime kung

Windy city, cold chills and gang banging
Chicago living, I run the city Walter Peyton

Meth was going to be special
Old 09-27-2021, 11:16 PM   #139
kungfugrip

I heard a couple of his tracks and he was real good. If he was 16 that made it even better
Old 09-27-2021, 11:17 PM   #140
Fracture

thats sad man, we talked every single day he was creative af. there were aim cyphers with me, him and resin that were pretty fire

i honestly think he could of blown up, he switched to making music and was a natural right away

Tags
imagine chings life tho lol, phorce lol jesus life is sad