Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2021, 10:27 PM   #181
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayt View Post
LMAO. I think that was Jamal the whiteboy?
Him and David Lama were some thirsty little fucks.

BE Reborn was legit. Saw her mentioned too. I met up with her and a friend at a club in Hollywood back in the day. LMAO. Trendy spot. I remember That dude Mystery from the pick up artist was there. BE and her friend came down and stayed with me in SD too.

Randomly looked up Ben Grimm last week. Dude has a few songs on Spotify.

Really wondering if thr3, the Ministry, or Youkie Bae are still making music. Dudes could have been something.

Mahatma was a cool dude. Some real talent with the topicals.

9th cell and a Ntropy were my favorite topical heads.

@Ouch was always dope. AOG's up.

@Diode and i would always talk shit, but he seemed aiight.

T-rev thought he was too cool.

I remember the name Trademark but nothing about you.

Kritz had titz.

Dooley smashed.

Loot and I should have won the tag tourney.

I still think i was the best dual threat at topicals and battles.

My Johnny Cockran frees were/are fire.

My GPA would have been a point higher if i didn't log on to BBoys back in 03.

Just taking a trip down memory lane.

bruh, I was the undefeated topical and battle league champ on rm at the same time... fall back young old man
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 10:30 PM   #182
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

It’s sad I know ever single you said Kritz was a girl or said she was dead poet is still on here and I think he knows weapon x/ Ben Grimm in real life..

Dooley/epic… micmbooth was n here a ltttlw bit ago
Old 09-03-2021, 10:31 PM   #183
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I garauntee stayt can remember tre from bboys
Old 09-03-2021, 10:32 PM   #184
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
thanks dawg

ima be 32 this month lol. but yea frac diode dooley most people just post in there instead of discussion on here

dooley joined it recently but he pops in like once a week lol
Word word. Do i have To download an app to be on discord?
Not sure why my keyboard capitalizes random words so bear with me. Also a few beers deep so help da bear with me.

Uh oh. Better get maaco. What's good dude?
Stayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 10:33 PM   #185
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

kritz pm'ed me a pic in a bra with uh and oh written on each tit

i felt like i was cucking da biggest
Old 09-03-2021, 10:36 PM   #186
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I met Ages..if yo people remember her… I tried to meet tinny and I met some dude name Rygar off upn…. And I got head each time
Old 09-03-2021, 10:37 PM   #187
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
bruh, I was the undefeated topical and battle league champ on rm at the same time... fall back young old man
Ha. I remember you. Feel like you were already pretty much done by the time i got there in 03. Respect tho. Remember you had some dope shit. Probably in the era of multis~with~dashes, rolling~with~classics. You couldn't urn my respect if you were holding~my~ashes.

Lmao. Respect to poisonous JK. That dude was probably in the capital on 1/6.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:37 PM   #188
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayt View Post
Word word. Do i have To download an app to be on discord?
Not sure why my keyboard capitalizes random words so bear with me. Also a few beers deep so help da bear with me.

Uh oh. Better get maaco. What's good dude?
yea discord is an app itself. its basically just a chatroom where i post nudes of my conquests and everyone roasts their sad tits

i tried to get ouch back in it but they banned him again instantly

i still work at maaco. making like 75k this year tho balling ridiculously cuz it costs 6k a year to be a human in ohio

im basically diode rich
Old 09-03-2021, 10:37 PM   #189
Fracture

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

lmaoooo rygar did not give you head you heathen
Old 09-03-2021, 10:38 PM   #190
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I met Ages..if yo people remember her… I tried to meet tinny and I met some dude name Rygar off upn…. And I got head each time
nice
Old 09-03-2021, 10:38 PM   #191
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Stayt dont waste your time.. I bet you’re randomly checking in… and no one will let speak on discord…. Good to see you though
Old 09-03-2021, 10:39 PM   #192
Stayt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Word. Remember her. Thing i had a line about her spreading and being cunt-ages.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:40 PM   #193
Fracture

whatever happened to seszions? i had beef with him and Allstarz_77 for awhile

remember Aphyliate?
Old 09-03-2021, 10:40 PM   #194
Stayt

Last edited by Stayt; 09-04-2021 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:42 PM   #195
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I met Rygar… he said he was a new person in Kansas City… and we smoked weed together… ages actually did give me head and I shouldn’t talk bad about her because she was pretty coo.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:44 PM   #196
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Seszions could go on and on and on and on

Rich Corey was here like 6 months ago or so and talking about people and he brought me up I was like yo… shout out…. Haven’t seen him since
Old 09-03-2021, 10:50 PM   #197
Stayt

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

i still work at maaco. making like 75k this year tho balling ridiculously cuz it costs 6k a year to be a human in ohio

im basically diode rich
That's legit. That's that no need to steal OJ money.
Diode is probably making like $300k but still trying to prove himself to everyone so whatevs.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:50 PM   #198
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I wanna know we’re delz/delusions is…. Or kidpac…. You have no frenz if he still lives where m dad does in NY thatd be something
Old 09-03-2021, 10:51 PM   #199
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Awww shit stayt going in on diode
Old 09-03-2021, 10:56 PM   #200
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I make close to 100 give or take… risky things though… my wife makes 55k per year… with one kid… we’re doing alright… in the long run for me as to be something else