Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
dbuy is down 41% since the time of this post, so you could all have a million dollars right now if you had only invested nearly $1.7 million when this moron told you to
Yeah well, like I said earlier in the thread, it’s a meme coin. It has no utility. It was literally created for the sole purpose to be pump and dumped by its creators so they can unload their bag. They get people like deadman to pedal it and people buy it up and then boom, crash.

Exactly why I politely declined the “financial advice”
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 08:04 AM   #42
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

If crypto ever fails, and everything goes to zero, it will be because of these shady coins that do absolutely nothing and make the whole thing look like a scam. Government gonna love it.
Old 08-28-2021, 02:34 AM   #43
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Makes sense. Cool
Old 08-28-2021, 11:39 AM   #44
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

is zuch most annoyin idiyote on nc ? bagga lmk he ANNOY BEB
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 06:41 PM   #45
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

dunno what you mean... but uhh.. my wife and I were looking to buy another house since... a few months before Carona...

I thought it would go the exact opposite way... but obviously anyone who pays attention knows a 120k house is now 180k and in a bidding war
Old 08-31-2021, 10:31 AM   #46
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Good looking @dead man made $800 profit in less than a week, should’ve put in more.

Definitely glad I don’t listen to hating niggas like @Answer
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:07 AM   #47
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
dbuy is down 41% since the time of this post, so you could all have a million dollars right now if you had only invested nearly $1.7 million when this moron told you to
dbuy is up over 300% since the time of this post, so you could all have half a billion dollars right now if you had only invested nearly 1.7 million when this genius told you to

lmfao i hate crypto and everyone associated with it. should've checked the history books
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:22 AM   #48
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Good looking @dead man made $800 profit in less than a week, should’ve put in more.

You fail to understand the difference between hating and being rational. Rational is about viewing risks and benefits, probabilities, etc. and choosing the best outcome

If someone says "You should bet $5,000. If you can flip a coin so that it lands on tails twice in a row you win $5,000. Otherwise you lose $5,000", you shouldn't take that bet.

These are all the possible outcomes of flipping a coin twice:

HH HT TH TT

so you can see that there is only a 1/4 or 25% chance that you'll get tails twice in a row. Meaning there's a 75% chance you'll lose $5,000, and a 25% chance you'll win $5,000. I'm the guy standing on the sidelines saying "Hey, that's a bad deal, don't take that bet" because I'm rational and understand it will result in you losing more often than you will win

now you can be irrational and take the bet because some dude on an internet rap forum told you it was a good idea, and it's entirely possible you'll flip tails twice in a row. People flip tails twice all the time, it's not that it's not possible to do. It's just not the probable outcome.

So you flip tails twice and win $5,000. Congratulations. Then call me a hater, but still fail to realize that the probability was never in your favor and it was still a bad bet to make regardless of whether or not you won.

The only exception that would make this anything other than pure luck is if deadman has privileged information. If you know the coin being flipped is weighted and rigged to always land on tails then yeah, of course you should take that bet. The probability is different now.

but even if deadman had that information, he never provided it to the board. So nobody else has access to that privileged information, which means you have to make the assumption that the coin is not rigged.

Your only justification for "Why" you put money in was "because Deadman told me to" because there was literally not a single piece of information about the coin outside of "Eth > Dbuy", which is the most overwhelming evidence of how irrational and stupid it is to follow that advice. So regardless of whether or not you made money off the crypto, it was still the correct choice to not put money in.

Last edited by Answer; 08-31-2021 at 02:16 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 12:47 PM   #49
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post

Congrats big cat. You’re addicted to success.

Gotta sell now though. It’s at 1k% almost on the week and even though it COULD keep going, like I said earlier it’s a meme coin with no utility so it’s all retail money and non-corporate whales so they are probably going to take profit.

Nice hit @deadman
Old 08-31-2021, 12:50 PM   #50
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Also, you can’t be mad at @Answer, it did drop heavy right away. Love when people make money even when it’s not me, hope you guys get out before the dump.

Meanwhile Vechain and Quant have been STAGNANT for me lately, although I already 2xed on them earlier in the month. Hard to stay focused and confident when you see shitcoins going to the moon but I hope I’m rewarded by the end of the bull run.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:21 PM   #51
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

answer is basically objective if objective was a faggot and replaced lengthy confessionals with uninvited, misguided attempts at mathematical proofs

@Objective you're cool bro i'm just playing
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 03:49 PM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Eng is just a faggit no comparisons
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:23 PM   #53
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

hi seth. i hope you, or whatever fictional character you have decided to role play as on netcees today, is well.

perhaps you should quell the homophobic talk given the paternal validation your son will inevitably seek a few years from now.

knowledge, understanding and positivity bro. respect.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:28 PM   #54
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I said faggit not faggot

My gay son will not be a faggit
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:52 PM   #55
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
dunno what you mean... but uhh.. my wife and I were looking to buy another house since... a few months before Carona...

I thought it would go the exact opposite way... but obviously anyone who pays attention knows a 120k house is now 180k and in a bidding war

Your actually right. Im amazed
Old 09-02-2021, 01:55 PM   #56
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
answer is basically objective if objective was a faggot and replaced lengthy confessionals with uninvited, misguided attempts at mathematical proofs

@Objective you're cool bro i'm just playing
lmfao, you're good. Had a good chuckle out of this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 03:23 PM   #57
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Aaaaaaand the dump is on....
Old 09-03-2021, 08:13 PM   #58
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

will you uppper middle class white faggots speak clearly, not in some fucking code...

wft lol, atm I oof k bye thnx
Old 09-10-2021, 07:47 AM   #59
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
Yeah well, like I said earlier in the thread, it’s a meme coin. It has no utility. It was literally created for the sole purpose to be pump and dumped by its creators so they can unload their bag.

The spot I have circled is nothing more than a correction. Any crypto that goes up that fast that quick will face a dip like that. When it “pumps” like that people are going to take profits. After that though, the stock continues a pretty sharp decline as everyone that got in on this meme early are getting their bags out. This is a “dump”. That’s because these people know that this coin has zero utility and is eventually going to zero.

Still wish I bought this because I did catch it at the top and could have pulled out monster gains. Nice find @deadman . I will probably follow you if you ever have another one.

Last edited by UPN Zuch; 09-10-2021 at 07:49 AM.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:57 AM   #60
Bobby D

Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D

IF you can spot an alt thats about to break out, always worth testing funds you can lose. Because of the gains. That said taking advice anywhere can be shakey.
Bobby D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
answer wrote a book?, doont live in south, this isnt in answers book