User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 02:08 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Give me my license back.

What happened was I got 2 Duis in the short term of like 4 years. Granted each one involved assault/resisting/obstruction of police officer,which is a felony but all I did was run my mouth. Soooo I went to prison for that paid both in total no counting lawyer... 10k Jumped through all the hurdles.

I drive every single day but if I get pulled over I’m fucked... even if I don’t have anything. I’m going to jail ... driving on a revoked license and my cars in the pound.
Old 04-05-2021, 02:19 AM   #2
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

No offense Ouch but I think you should stay off the road
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 04:20 AM   #3
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

all gas no breaks, fuck a license.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 10:52 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
No offense Ouch but I think you should stay off the road
I’m 35... only been in one wreck before and it was when i was 16... and it had nothing to do with dui.

The 2 duis had nothing to do with driving poorly it was a license plate light that was out... which it actually wasn’t. Proven on paper, the license plate light was indeed not out. On dash camera... they’re like sir come look at it. I said my license plate light works... they said sorry we must’ve missed that.

So they said, well... what we pulled you over for wasn’t true... but let’s see your papers and you smell like weed and alcohol.

And then it went from there.I was never pulled over for bad driving.
Old 04-10-2021, 10:55 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

But yeah I still drive everyday... I don’t have much of a choice given where I live... there’s public transit for like... retards and disabled wheelchair people... and a very few college kids that use it... nah fuck that.