Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Allow Me To Retort Season I

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 12:42 PM   #1
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future
Default WEEK 5: (1-0) Fraze V (1-0) Defiant (3-2 DEFIANT WINS)

Rules

1 bar minimum 2 bar max per post

Bar(s) must reference your opponent's, either directly or indirectly
(excluding the first bar(s) posted in the battle, obv)

DO NOT post twice in a row

There is NO restriction on how quickly you can respond once your opponent has posted
(failure to respond within 24 hours of your opponent will result in a DQ)

Excessive chatter leading up to your bars could result in a DQ at my discretion. Let your bars do the talking.

NEW RULE; once both battlers have posted once if you fail to respond within 24 hours your turn will be forfeited and your opponent will have 24 hours from the time your deadline expired to post an additional 1 or 2 bars. You will then be given 24 hours to respond. Failing to respond within the 24 hours more than once will result in the battle ending after your opponent has exercised or declined their option to post an additional 1 or 2 bars.

If you opened the battle you may not post after 10:59PM EST on Sunday.
This is to discourage last second posting without giving your opponent the opportunity to respond and equal the number of posts in a battle.

Thread will close Sunday at midnight EST

@fraze you're up first. You have 24 hours from the time this thread was posted.

Do me a favor and @ your opponent each time you post. Good luck.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:07 PM   #2
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

You’re not half a challenge. I’ll make you stop breathing bitch,
This diaphragm punch will ‘double you’... then that’s what I’ll be leaving with.
If anyone says they’re feeling Defiant, I’m walking the path of a tyrant.
I’ll clap em with irons… and that’s after I strap em with shackles for pirates

@Defiant
Old 03-05-2021, 12:26 PM   #3
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

Double you wp new? A quick jab is easily rattling through
N when it comes to what il be leaving with, its less brain cells after battling you
U haven't got a chance left, you're easily seeing a fast death
By throwing them shackles above ya head, with a rope, a long reach and u taking ya last breath

@fraze
Old 03-05-2021, 05:19 PM   #4
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

My choice of restraint shows my disdain. Light punches can end it.
Your girls a hooker with more brain sales than you ever had to begin with
Can tell you're not intelligent. Throwing jabs you'll never take a round
It's clear that you can't hang... cause your last punch wasn't 'anchored down'

LMAO @Defiant

Last edited by fraze; 03-05-2021 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:03 PM   #5
Defiant

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future

talking about girls, so il just be fast and mean
im taking the lighter approach...with her face n a can of gasoline
crush ya dream, ya writing u should get a ban for it
No ones a fan of this...10 wins in 8 years proves u just try n hang with shit

@fraze

Last edited by Defiant; 03-05-2021 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:38 PM   #6
fraze

I get it. Still learning the ropes. But your murder approach just gets further from hope.
You shoulda threw the match... cause you'll only get burned playin with fire this close.
I've taken time off from battles, true. Got nothing to lose, so no holding back.
What's your excuse? ...31 wins in 8 years, but 30 were over Mac.

@Defiant

Last edited by fraze; 03-05-2021 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:27 AM   #7
Defiant

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Mac'll destroy u, no need to go on a hunting spree
Unlike u I'm holding back....i got ya girl bent over, ass right in front of me
I'm saying she's a slut, whats she's showing is bleak
When you're idea of playing with fire, is seeing what STI shes coming home this week
@fraze

Last edited by Defiant; 03-06-2021 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:46 AM   #8
fraze

I see an ass in front of me too. If I'm gon keep it one hundred it's you
You're trash, that's why I'm kicking that ass, plus you've been acting a donkey to boot
The rest you said is irrelevant. You can't get puss til u clean up your health.
If your little Mr. Burns... you must be a simp, son, to tell on yourself

@Defiant

Last edited by fraze; 03-06-2021 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:29 PM   #9
Defiant

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Talking about mr burns, must be dire lines u seek
U broke bitch.... lookin like you work for him a power plant ya freak
Youre a deadbeat, so its easy to drop another diss quick
if you're at a crossroads, we're hoping u jump n become another lockdown statistic

@fraze
Old 03-06-2021, 05:12 PM   #10
fraze

Dude, you're a looser and loner who's not even competing.
You'll get Duffed out like Homer after a hard drinking weekend
Claim you're sick? I'll put the metal in you til you convulse
The only deadbeat at a crossroads is your corpse with no pulse

Krumpin season bitch @Defiant
Old 03-07-2021, 10:23 AM   #11
Defiant

Champed
- Time to Kill I

A closet faggot, irony is a weak trend
The way youre a homosexual after a hard drinking weekend
U need a change, no matter how much u tell ya troops that
When you're more of a deadbeat than that shit in the group chat

@fraze

Last edited by Defiant; 03-07-2021 at 12:08 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:14 PM   #12
fraze

Congratulations! Your shitty bars almost reached a state of mastery.
I'd say you're the best at posting ass... but this week you lost at that to Spree
Another homophobic diss... hope nobody noticed your broken wrist.
Now you're getting tied up with dis cord.... cause I'm leaving you at the end of your rope, ya bitch

Hang tough @Defiant
Old 03-11-2021, 12:03 AM   #13
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Consensus

Judge's quotes

Flow and wording was solid on both sides, but wit and rebuttal skill was seriously lacking

I got Fraze based on his misses not being AS bad. But don’t get it twisted, neither was good here

Could see this going either way but I thought def was better about actually flipping punches as opposed to flipping references

I enjoy Frazes style but he really delivered some played whiffs here

Lackluster battle. Fraze appears to be the superior writer, but his content is often dated and too simple with a lack of veracity. Defiant was subpar but judges were split on which had worse misses, and that determined who won the battle.

Verdict

3 judges had Defiant edging it barely and 2 Fraze the same way

3-2 Defiant wins
Closed Thread