Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-18-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future
Default Primoridial Sleep

Fuhrer Ferocious I have Super Explosives implanted Through your Corrosive building that is known for giving inhabitants Tuberculosis.
I can tell by your Portrait- Scoliosis runs in your genetic Fortune Enormous. I'm known for Buddha Synopsis.
Medusa's Hypnosis has left you Petrified Left to Cry to your demise, but I came and began to Resurrect your Life.
Who cares whose the Best in Line when we live in this Messed up Time, so wicked you were Sent to Die.
Staring at the Devil's Eyes is easy what's not is doing it sipping Heaven's Wine.
My Skeleton's Spine has Rectified by having Left my Pride.
I don't Possess a Prize, to Transcend all Spite is already the most Relevant Sign.
Of what? the Pledge to Find an antidote against these Venomous Minds.
Since we were children I told you not to touch or Destroy my Toys
Anyways, are you Cold my boy? If so you'll be Hurled to the Center of the Sun.
This World of the Demented has Become a center stage where Poor Souls are in Mental wards all Numb.

Destroying the very Source of Rappers, thus establishing an Onslaught of All There is like the meteor did to Dinosaurs and Raptors.
My eagle Claw is After the livelihood of that Odd snake Charmer because I eat Pythons for Breakfasts.
I'm a Psychic Consenting to being studied by Scientists and Medics, experimented on due the powers I've Acquired through Relics.
These Child Molesters won't prevent me from solving the puzzles that are Required in Tetris.
The tetra karmic Cycle seems Endless, until you meet the Final Professor.
My inner Fire is Restless, and due to my paranoia my whole Empire Beheaded.
Despite the Resurrection people still Defy the Incentive of the Sky and of Heaven.
Once you disappoint us don't Retry to Impress Us, consider yourself Resigned for the Rest of the Semester.
My Destiny Sets to the Direction of Temples. The arterial Infection in my Vessels has made my heart's tempo as slow as those with Dementia and Helmets.
In this Dimension I'm Helpless, but in others I'm the Treasure of Jealous gods that to spite me Pile up Lessons, so in my suffering I'll Admire their Profession.
I don't Require a Preference to when I File my Apprenticeships. Every Smile is a Precious Thing it alone counteracts Miles of Oppression.
My Style not Conventional, but we have a consensual agreement that the Virus is Consequential if you still retain the Vile of Intentional Violence that's Pestilential.
Riding Leviathan is Recreational, while playing my Violin is Inspirational.
I don't Desire my Message to reach Higher than This Instance because this very moment is where the Mind Is so Deathless.
Eternal It Is, and thus I'm forced to write in my Journal of Bliss even when I'm among the Infernal Abyss.
I'm Learning to Exist without the Yearning to Piss. It's tough when I feel like Purging Intestines.
Worldly Friendships of mine are as dusty as my Persian Rugs. My Burning Love for Serving God is unrequited because the Love isn't Mutual.
To transcend both the Past and Future requires that the present be thrown to the Thrash and Used For transforming paradise into this Planet Sooner.
I find myself gazing into the Distant Lunar Seeking Views Of the unheard of so I can become Eden's Buddha, in utter equanimity even when I'm Breathing Putrid.
I'm a Receding Human fading into the background where the Fiends and Users become normal like the Dreams of Mutants.
It's Seem Improvement is not sought when we're in Brink of Ruin. But all this destruction makes me Think of Music.
I use to watch my grandpa Swing his New Hips around trying start a Fling with Cuties, I think he has a Thing for Booty.
I on the other hand Preach that Beauty is not as good as finding peace when Disease is Moving inside you, and you find the Means to Spew It, and Find Amusement.
Time an Illusion Designed for Occlusions. I'm in union with the Divine when I Lose It.
Having Benign diagnosed Tumors all throughout my body has made me Kind and Immune to the mental Binds of lost Students.
I truly hope for your sake of mind you haven't Misunderstood This.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-18-2014 at 03:12 PM.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:12 PM   #2
gitto138

Battle Record: BITER

gitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-level

[QUOTE=UnbornBuddha;365714]
Anyways, are you Cold my boy? If so you'll be Hurled to the Center of the Sun.
This World of the Demented has Become a center stage where Poor Souls are in Mental wards all Numb.

This was an interesting read my friend, i think this piece right here caught my eye the most i personally think the word "numb" could of been a more powerful choice but that is jus my opinion all in all good solid piece,
gitto138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:01 PM   #3
Mitch

Mitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant future

This was interesting, you're deep, definitely a sage/magus/elder mind/soul/being...

The rhyme scheme overall was good. These lines had very interesting rhyme scheme, mainly because of "mutual - future re... - used for tr...". It would've sounded better if "used for tr-ansforming paradise into this planet sooner" was "used for the transformation of paradise into this planet sooner" because "used for the" is a cleaner rhyme to "mutual" and "future re" than "used for tr":

"I'm Learning to Exist without the Yearning to Piss. It's tough when I feel like Purging Intestines.
Worldly Friendships of mine are as dusty as my Persian Rugs. My Burning Love for Serving God is unrequited because the Love isn't Mutual.
To transcend both the Past and Future requires that the present be thrown to the Thrash and Used For transforming paradise into this Planet Sooner.
I find myself gazing into the Distant Lunar Seeking Views Of the unheard of so I can become Eden's Buddha, in utter equanimity even when I'm Breathing Putrid."

Heaven wine line was sick. I'm looking forward to your next post.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:08 PM   #4
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Thank you very much. Yes, great suggestion upon further examination that seems to be a better way of wording. And your the sage, just look at your picture with the being with the red hood on contemplating his own inner world.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

This was excellent. I like your judo approach. I will test you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote